Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nautanki_anu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sujataraje

yes mistake are different and this kind of punishment for those lil mistake is totally uncalled for..,.she is immature but still the best person in whole QH out of all...she is like a norma today's girl...
anyways if we go by this rule,.then everyone should be burnt to feel zoya's pain,abandoned by their father,slapped ,abused and manhandled by their love ...and list goes on😆

How abt to understand Zoya's pain Jaanu shd come together? To understand Humzie's pain Ayaan shd get married to Chaand bi's daughter? To understand Ayaan's pain Humzie shd get married to Haseena's bro's son?  
nautanki_anu thumbnail

people want zoya to marry ayaan to understand nikhat's pain ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤¢

ohhh god can someone please get real and see that its not end of world for nikhat...though i feel for her ..but it does not mean ...everyone has to go through some kind of hell treatment because nikhat went through a broken engagement😆 
people are ready for zoyaan just to make zoya feel how it feels to go through pain😡

I'm at it with this person on that thread now Suja ðŸ˜†
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Really? Are you guys as different as Asad and Zoya?😆 I mean one is immature, clumsy, full of life, bubbly and stupid while the other is intense, pessimistic, brooding, judgmental and short tempered?😆 Yaar you can have opposite personalities..Thats fine but to be as different as Asad and Zoya & still get along is kinda difficult na?😲 In real life, lemme tell you an independent and educated girl like Zoya would have left Asad the moment he told her to get out or atleast slapped her..No one is that patient or understanding..Oh and its really difficult for people to change their basic personality..Love does change people but not as much as Zoya has managed to change Asad..Atleast its really really rare😆

no its not like this...but we are very different...my husband is not asad ..thank god for that😆
but we both are entirely opposite...people...if someone knows that what one of us likes...its very easy for him to know that other one dislike it...😆
zoya is actually damn patient girl who tolerated all crap given by asad in past...what haseena did to nikha is nothing in compare what asad did to zoya..😆she just tortured her being dark skinned...asad had said all possible bad words to her about her upbringing,parents ,character etc...😆
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

I'm at it with this person on that thread now Suja ðŸ˜†

ohh reallyyy..lemme check😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

no its not like this...but we are very different...my husband is not asad ..thank god for that😆
but we both are entirely opposite...people...if someone knows that what one of us likes...its very easy for him to know that other one dislike it...😆
zoya is actually damn patient girl who tolerated all crap given by asad in past...its nothing in compare to what haseena bi did to nikhat...😆she just tortured her being dark skinned...asad had said all possible bad words to her about her upbringing,parents ,character etc...😆

Ok this i can understand😆 You know me and my father are diametrically opposite..Am clumsy, indisciplined, lazy and love having fun but my dad can give you a lecture on discipline and punctuality even in his sleep and he is a workaholic😆 So yeah, we end up having fights almost every other day cos we never agree on anything in life😆 So yeah, i thought its kinda difficult to live in peace with a person who is totally opposite to you..I was talking from my experience😆 Kudos to you and your hubby man..Myself and my father have a lot of learning to do😆
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

ohhh nooo... i am ok without makeup,unwaxed legs ,undone eyebrows etc...spare me ðŸ˜†
bit actually i feel damn lazy to visit parlour... i daily think that today surely i will go...but i dont know what happens i just give up idea everytime😆

Hi-5!
Right now I'm doing nothing. Dunno later when I start earning😆
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Really? Are you guys as different as Asad and Zoya?😆 I mean one is immature, clumsy, full of life, bubbly and stupid while the other is intense, pessimistic, brooding, judgmental and short tempered?😆 Yaar you can have opposite personalities..Thats fine but to be as different as Asad and Zoya & still get along is kinda difficult na?😲 In real life, lemme tell you an independent and educated girl like Zoya would have left Asad the moment he told her to get out or atleast slapped her..No one is that patient or understanding..Oh and its really difficult for people to change their basic personality..Love does change people but not as much as Zoya has managed to change Asad..Atleast its really really rare😆

Rogie, I too know a few couples who are totally opposite. They fight too but are having a wonderful married life. That's becoz the man has changed a bit like Asad n the woman too has bent backwards a bit. Of course we can't go around finding ppl exactly like Asad n Zoya. But such marriages do work. Besides QH is fiction. In fiction anything is possible. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by nautanki_anu - 10 years ago
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Suja, any love story or just - you liked each other and parents agreed?

Opposites attract. My mom and dad too😳
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Ok this i can understand😆 You know me and my father are diametrically opposite..Am clumsy, indisciplined, lazy and love having fun but my dad can give you a lecture on discipline and punctuality even in his sleep and he is a workaholic😆 So yeah, we end up having fights almost every other day cos we never agree on anything in life😆 So yeah, i thought its kinda difficult to live in peace with a person who is totally opposite to you..I was talking from my experience😆 Kudos to you and your hubby man..Myself and my father have a lot of learning to do😆

ofcourse sometimes you feel irritated because you like different things he like diffrent...but the best part is when your flaws get covered by his good qualities... i mean we fight  a lot... ok lemme be honest.. i fight a lot...as i am short temperd ...but our arguments never reach more than 5 minutes..even in those five minutes i would be the one who will be doing all cribbing.,he is damn patient amd calm  person ..so ofcourse after five minute i feel i am stupid to do any argument because the wont be anycounterr argument   as my husband knows if my temerature is high ..then ist not right time to say anything that can make be boil more...so he keeps his calm ...
so thats good,..
and the other thing you learn a lot from each other...i was not adventourous at all...and i used to hate travelling..but i got both habits from him..
but the worst part is...cooking...because both like different things😆
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: GredandForge

Suja, any love story or just - you liked each other and parents agreed?

Opposites attract. My mom and dad too😳

yes we liked each other and then some drama in family and then parents agreed ðŸ˜†