Users

Frequent Posters

GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Can you believe humare school me huwa hai?😆 The girl actually got pregnant😆

😲

There were rumors a first year got pregnant in the college. She was a prof's relation too. Then I don't know.
Hamaare first years bade mazedaar the. Kuch log paise aur jewelry leke bhaag gaye. Kuch toh letters chodd ke bhi gaye woh bhi timed to be delivered.😆
GredandForge thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujataraje

yar before marriage how do all have 100% hit rate😆

Tension nahi hoti hai na. Shaadi ke baad zimmedari aur kharche bhi bad jaate hain toh log darte hain bacchon se😆
Performance affect hota hai shayad😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sujataraje

don't tell me here in chennai😲i have not seen anything till now..thank god😆

Of course😆 This place is not so shareef dude..They just keep ranting about tameez and tehzeeb like Asad..Reality me kuch nahi hai😆 I once had the unfortunate experience of sitting next to a couple on my way back home from college..The woman was middle aged and honestly looked like a cougar cos the guy looked pretty young..Can you believe she was all over him and ended up doing things i cant put down in words? It was nauseating to be honest cos i was sitting right next to them and i couldn't even get up cos the bus was super crowded😆
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: GredandForge

Tension nahi hoti hai na. Shaadi ke baad zimmedari aur kharche bhi bad jaate hain toh log darte hain bacchon se😆
Performance affect hota hai shayad😆

This is true...it's the anxiety syndrome...😆
GredandForge thumbnail

Of course😆 This place is not so shareef dude..They just keep ranting about tameez and tehzeeb like Asad..Reality me kuch nahi hai😆 I once had the unfortunate experience of sitting next to couple on my way back home from college..The woman was middle aged and honestly looked like a cougar cos the guy looked pretty young..Can you believe she was all over him and ended up doing things i cant put down in words? It was nauseating to be honest cos i was sitting right next to them and i couldn't even get up cos the bus was super crowded😆

Poor Ranji ðŸ¤£
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Poor Ranji ðŸ¤£

bechari ranji ke saath hi saare adventure ku hote hain?😆
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Of course😆 This place is not so shareef dude..They just keep ranting about tameez and tehzeeb like Asad..Reality me kuch nahi hai😆 I once had the unfortunate experience of sitting next to a couple on my way back home from college..The woman was middle aged and honestly looked like a cougar cos the guy looked pretty young..Can you believe she was all over him and ended up doing things i cant put down in words? It was nauseating to be honest cos i was sitting right next to them and i couldn't even get up cos the bus was super crowded😆

🤣...iska zikr kiye bina aapki koi baat mukkammal nahi hoti😆

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

😲

There were rumors a first year got pregnant in the college. She was a prof's relation too. Then I don't know.
Hamaare first years bade mazedaar the. Kuch log paise aur jewelry leke bhaag gaye. Kuch toh letters chodd ke bhi gaye woh bhi timed to be delivered.😆

Lol..The guy was actually our English teacher's son..So no action was taken against him..But the girl got suspended and they actually had to vacate and go to another city..Such hypocrisy🥱
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
GredandForge thumbnail

Lol..The guy was actually our English teacher's son..So no action was taken against him..But the girl got suspended and they actually had to vacate and go to another city..Such hypocrisy🥱

😡

Its always the girl's fault. She is the one who suffers.
-Severus- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You guys are moving so fast today. I went away for ten minutes and baaam, Pg84 ðŸ˜†

I hate PDA so much, I always get embarassed for the couples in dramas if ever they are caught romancing by their family members...even if they are married ðŸ˜†

But I can make a pretty long list as to what will happen if Karan, not bothered about being murdered by me, takes up NB.

Interview is a must. Karan will say, "Don't worry, QH fans. I'll keep coming to the QH sets to tie Rakhi to Zoya and have a clash with Ayaan." Jennifer will say, "I love my husband. He completes me."

Situation at QH Forum:

FM1: We love you Karan! You are the best. How hardowrking that guy is, juggling together two shows. Haeyy, I think I just got an orgasm!!! ðŸ˜³
FM2: But but...QH is going to be neglected no? So unprofessional of Karan!
FM1: How DARE you! KSG is a true professional. He's as professional as those circus clowns that can juggle 5 balls together.
FM2: I want to see him with Surbhi on QH and not with Jenny!
FM1: Oh so it's not about Karan, it's about KaBhi, eh? Take Surbhi's rishta for Karan, won't you?
FM2: Maybe I will, you KaJen PDA lover!
FM1: Yeah I am, you KaBhi EMA lover!
FM3: But guys guys...Karan has STILL not cut his hair! 
FM1 & FM2: ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­