Originally posted by rogerrocks

Or he probably borrowed it from his wife😆

Good point 😆
Posted: 10 years ago
I am off for the night ladies...see u all tomorrow🤗..take care...sleep well
Ok people am off now,,Its insane that am still awake😲 Good night guys🤗
Or maybe KSG is just inspired by Sobti. They must have gone hairband shoppping together. It's a 4Lion lead "thing" you know.

And lol Gul might not show any almost-kiss scene before marriage, but puh-lease, there are 1248783755 other ways to show passion without a kiss. And even a kiss is not impossible for Gul. She can pull it off without harming Asad's character...Mangalpur anyone? 😆

It's a good night from my side too 🤗

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Lol actually Khuda Jaane was supposed to be played on Asad-Zoya but they switched to Teri Meri when the epi aired for some absurd reason😆 I remember how IPK fans were super annoyed..They'l virtually murder Gul if she used 'Jadoo hai nasha hai' in QH😆
 Yup the BBC version is pretty good..Not as good as the book though😆 I thought Collin Firth and Jennifer Ehle did a decent job..Keira with her over bubbly and ever smiling portrayal ruined Lizzy to be honest😆

Woah..That sounds awesome dude..Well done👏 See it proves am super perceptive😎 Btw, congrats🤗

What? Ewww I like that song but it would have KILLED the passion there. Teri Meri was apt. I don't know why they behave like this cause I won't give a rat's ass if Gul plays the BNHH song on Arjun and that lady he romances with 😆

Keira Knightley? Waise toh she's a really commendable actress man.

Haha thank youuu, it was nothing new actually. I just love MUNs so I end up being good at them. I hate the research part though. The reason I don't want to become a lawyer 😆
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

RIP ZoYaan..🤣...very happy in my heart dil dance maare re..dil dance maare dance maare...dil yeh dance maare..very happy in my heart dil dance maare re🥳

Picture abhi baaki hain mere dost.😛
Originally posted by GredandForge

Picture abhi baaki hain mere dost.😛

I think Shruti was eagerly waiting for Ayaan's confession to Humzie more than Asad's to Zoya 😆
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

I think Shruti was eagerly waiting for Ayaan's confession to Humzie more than Asad's to Zoya 😆

Arrey! Me too😆
Good Morning!🤗

I couldn't access the site yesterday. Kya naatak hain?😡

PR is mindf*ck
I follow Jodha Akbar. I found Rajat's looks creepy at first but now got used to it. Still find his voice odd when he goes hoarse. The scene the other day when a child asks him for his parents and Akbar remembers what Khan baba and Badi Ammi did, was so beautiful.

Krrissh 3 ki baat hi mat karo. 🤢

IPK and P&P is the second worst comparison ever! First is comparing Twilight to P&P and that too Meyer herself did that🤢

I haven't managed to complete Wuthering Heights and I don't think I like Heathcliff much. #DarcyFanForever

I just have this to say about IPK and Barun.

Initially IPK was good. It started going downhill but after the kidnapping track and Arnav's return it was bad. Especially coz I used to feel that Barun's not interested anymore. His acting was careless. He didn't groom himself properly.

I didn't believe when the rumors came out. It would be stupid for anyone to quit such a successful show for a movie that has not even released. 
Then there were proofs, more rumors. Shit just hit the fan. I kinda didn't like Barun after that.
I wanted to give Viraf a chance coz I like him but Barun and Sanaya were Arnav and Khushi for me. Just like how we find ZoYaan gross because AsYa are meant to be, it was hard to accept someone else with Khushi. They could've started a new season sort of thing with the same cast.

I still dislike Barun. Though now I guess I can understand him better. Call it second thoughts or whatever. I want to give him the benefit of doubt. Maybe Bollywood is his dream. When you want to fulfill your desires sometimes you gotta take risks even if it means leaving a very secure life. Now he's got two films. Sad that they aren't releasing sooner. But even if they fail, he has a faithful fan base that will watch any show that he does later.

P.S: Anyone up for watching Ek Baar Phir? It airs at 6 PM IST from 26th Aug
Edited by GredandForge - 10 years ago
Originally posted by GredandForge

Arrey! Me too😆

I don't care about Asad's confession...I just want Ayaan to be clear in his head😆