Mischief Managed #1 (IO) - Page 17

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

U just have to talk about ZoYaan hai na?😆
Nahi yaar i was just giving an example😆 I do think Zoyaan is a definite possibility though..Don't ask me how or why but Gul hasn't dropped that idea yet..Am certain cos these people don't care about logic or reason and act like every track was pre-planned😆
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

😆..why would they do that

Ainvayi.
Like they tie rakhis to Politicians😆
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Nahi yaar i was just giving an example😆 I do think Zoyaan is a definite possibility though..Don't ask me how or why but Gul hasn't dropped that idea yet..Am certain cos these people don't care about logic or reason and act like every track was pre-planned😆

Me too.
If it was a love story then I would never consider the possibility but Brother's clash and a girl not involved? Aisa ho hi nahi sakta😆
Originally posted by GredandForge

Me too.
If it was a love story then I would never consider the possibility but Brother's clash and a girl not involved? Aisa ho hi nahi sakta😆
I'l probably stop watching when it happens but i have this premonition that Ayaan and Zoya will end up getting married🤢 Esp. cos Zoya keeps harping about marriage being a life time commitment for her like a broken record😆 She'l try her best to move on but she'l be made to eat her own words😆 Whatever..I cant sit through this nonsense..I'l stop watching😆

I'l probably stop watching when it happens but i have this premonition that Ayaan and Zoya will end up getting married🤢 Esp. cos Zoya keeps harping about marriage being a life time commitment for her like a broken record😆 She'l try her best to move on but she'l be made to eat her own words😆 Whatever..I cant sit through this nonsense..I'l stop watching😆

But you know, there's a small part of me that keeps reminding me the first promo.

Kya aapko Asad Qubool Hai?

But you know, there's a small part of me that keeps reminding me the first promo.

Kya aapko Asad Qubool Hai?
But they also asked Kya aapko Ayaan Qubool Hai?😆

But they also asked Kya aapko Ayaan Qubool Hai?😆

I still wouldn't have cared if Vikrant had not said that there is no ZoYaan as of NOW. Diplomacy at its best.
Edited by GredandForge - 10 years ago

I still wouldn't have cared if Vikrant had not said that there is no ZoYaan as of NOW. Diplomacy at its best.
I have a sinking feeling its defo gonna happen😆 Its gonna be silly and illogical as hell..But it might happen nonetheless😆

I have a sinking feeling its defo gonna happen😆 Its gonna be silly and illogical as hell..But it might happen nonetheless😆

Of course its gonna be illogical but as long as they handle it properly and don't make an Edward-Bella-Jacob situation there I'm okay with it.

Of course its gonna be illogical but as long as they handle it properly and don't make an Edward-Bella-Jacob situation there I'm okay with it.
Nope..Even if they handle it well, am not interested😆 The whole concept of Zoya being married to both the brothers at some point is gross🤢 If Zoyaan happens and they also show Zoya trying to make the marriage work, i hope they never show her getting back to Asad again..Enough of the triangular shit..Hope they stick to Zoyaan and proceed with the story😆