Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: GredandForge

It has never been an issue of man v woman for me.
It was about the slap. The slap that he administered to a person who was his guest and who he always insisted should be a stranger in his family. 
Even if someone was responsible, you don't go slapping them.
I understand he was upset, scared and angry. I understand him lashing out at Zoya. But why bring dead parents into the issue?

What about the fact that Zoya as a guest crossed her limits despite being specifically warned not to do something? Who gave her the right to give shelter to Mariam when she herself was a a guest in that house? Din't Asad specifically tell her to stay out of this? Who gave her the right to put the whole family in danger just because she wanted to go about doing social service? What if Mariam's father had really attacked the family and Dilshad had died? If she had remained a stranger as Asad had instructed, all this could have been averted๐Ÿ˜† See am not justifying Asad..He din't really think about Zoya being a guest or the fact that she was just trying to help Mariam and it was not really her fault..All he saw was the person who was responsible for his mom's condition..Irrational yes, unjustified yes but understandable..
Him bringing the dead parent's issue was super insensitive..Am not even gonna justify that๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

๐Ÿคฃ

These words will be music to my ears๐Ÿ˜†

I feel alive like I bathed using Cinthol๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail

IKR!

Ranjini, I love you dammit! (unromantically of course๐Ÿ˜†) ๐Ÿ˜ณ Such an awesome person you are.๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜† You realized am an awesome person cos i justified Asad' slap?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
Hum bhi i love you dammit๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†
GredandForge thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

What about the fact that Zoya as a guest crossed her limits despite being specifically warned not to do something? Who gave her the right to give shelter to Mariam when she herself was a a guest in that house? Din't Asad specifically tell her to stay out of this? Who gave her the right to put the whole family in danger just because she wanted to go about doing social service? What if Mariam's father had really attacked the family and Dilshad had died? If she had remained a stranger as Asad had instructed, all this could have been averted๐Ÿ˜† See am not justifying Asad..He din't really think about Zoya being a guest or the fact that she was just trying to help Mariam and it was not really her fault..All he saw was the person who was responsible for his mom's condition..Irrational yes, unjustified yes but understandable..
Him bringing the dead parent's issue was super insensitive..Am not even gonna justify that๐Ÿ˜†

Like my mom keeps telling me. Someone crossed their limits doesn't mean you should too.  I am not justifying Zoya either. She was wrong but he was wrong too. I understand it too but some opinions refuse to change no matter what.
GredandForge thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† You realized am an awesome person cos i justified Asad' slap?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
Hum bhi i love you dammit๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†

Nahi. I had to say it today after discovering this side of you๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—
rogerrocks thumbnail

Like my mom keeps telling me. Someone crossed their limits doesn't mean you should too.  I am not justifying Zoya either. She was wrong but he was wrong too. I understand it too but some opinions refuse to change no matter what.

See Asad din't do it to get back at Zoya..It wasn't even his way of taking revenge..It was just an impulsive and irrational reaction on his part..His judgement was clouded owing to the fact that his mom was struggling for life..Again, am not saying he was right.i understand where he is coming from though..I have always felt his taunts have been far more insensitive and unjustified than this slap๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail

Nahi. I had to say it today after discovering this side of you๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

So it means, aaj tak you were under the impression that am a not so awesome person?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
GredandForge thumbnail

So it means, aaj tak you were under the impression that am a not so awesome person?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

You are twisting my words now.๐Ÿ˜ญ

I just meant I couldn't stop myself from saying it now. Till then I kept it to my self๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rogerrocks thumbnail

You are twisting my words now.๐Ÿ˜ญ

I just meant I couldn't stop myself from saying it now. Till then I kept it to my self๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh acha like that..I guess i'l have to defend Asad everyday then๐Ÿ˜†
GredandForge thumbnail

Oh acha like that..I guess i'l have to defend Asad everyday then๐Ÿ˜†

Taareef pe tareef sun ne ke liye?๐Ÿ˜†