Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

I really hated him you know...see all my earlier posts...I was on an Asad bashing spree๐Ÿ˜†...lekin ultimately maine mohabbat ka ilzaam apne dil pe le liya๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†..only because AAK has a heart of gold

So which episode was it when Asad managed to make you fall for him?๐Ÿ˜ณ
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: GredandForge

Never said you were shallow๐Ÿ˜†

Say what? You? And what was your argument exactly?

Ah now we are gonna do this again?๐Ÿ˜†
See i have always felt Asad was totally wrong in slapping Zoya..Its just that i could see where he was coming from..Not justified but yeah, understandable..Asad's world has always revolved around his ammi..We all know how much he dotes on his mom..He had warned Zoya multiple times about not giving shelter to Mariam cos he understood the gravity of the situation..Zoya lied and purposefully led him to believe that she had nothing to do with Mariam..Now in such a scenario, her dad comes and blackmails him & moments later his mom is struggling for life..So its quite logical that he held Zoya responsible for the mess..Slapping her was not right but i don't think you should make it into an issue of male dominance or chauvinism..At that moment, the gender or the circumstance din't matter..All he saw was the person who was responsible for his mom's condition..i don think it was a way of asserting his dominance..He was just a son who was on the verge of losing his mother..It shouldn't be made into a man v. woman issue at all๐Ÿ˜†
So yeah, i kinda understood his predicament in this situation..What i couldn't get over was his attitude..I hated how he taunted her about her mom's death and his statement about her not deserving a family..To me, these statements were far more insensitive than that one act of violence..
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So which episode was it when Asad managed to make you fall for him?๐Ÿ˜ณ

When he stood by Zoya when she discovered her father was no more...๐Ÿ˜ณ
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

See i have always felt Asad was totally wrong in slapping Zoya..Its just that i could see where he was coming from..Not justified but yeah, understandable..Asad's world has always revolved around his ammi..We all know how much he dotes on his mom..He had warned Zoya multiple times about not giving shelter to Mariam cos he understood the gravity of the situation..Zoya lied and purposefully led him to believe that she had nothing to do with Mariam..Now in such a scenario, her dad comes and blackmails him & moments later his mom is struggling for life..So its quite logical that he held Zoya responsible for the mess..Slapping her was not right but i don't think you should make it into an issue of male dominance or chauvinism..At that moment, the gender or the circumstance din't matter..All he saw was the person who was responsible for his mom's condition..i don think it was a way of asserting his dominance..He was just a son who was on the verge of losing his mother..It shouldn't be made into a man v. woman issue at all๐Ÿ˜†
So yeah, i kinda understood his predicament in this situation..What i couldn't get over was his attitude..I hated how he taunted her about her mom's death and his statement about her not deserving a family..To me, these statements were far more insensitive than that one act of violence..

Tussi toh dil le gaye yaara...๐Ÿ‘..i wish we have great episodes of QH, so that we can have u analyzing this way๐Ÿ˜ณ
GredandForge thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

It has never been an issue of man v woman for me.
It was about the slap. The slap that he administered to a person who was his guest and who he always insisted should be a stranger in his family. 
Even if someone was responsible, you don't go slapping them.
I understand he was upset, scared and angry. I understand him lashing out at Zoya. But why bring dead parents into the issue?
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Tussi toh dil le gaye yaara...๐Ÿ‘..i wish we have great episodes of QH, so that we can have u analyzing this way๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haha we should have met back then man..There was so much to argue๐Ÿ˜†
GredandForge thumbnail

IKR!

Ranjini, I love you dammit! (unromantically of course๐Ÿ˜†) ๐Ÿ˜ณ Such an awesome person you are.๐Ÿ‘
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

IKR!

Ranjini, I love you dammit! (unromantically of course๐Ÿ˜†) ๐Ÿ˜ณ Such an awesome person you are.๐Ÿ‘

Off the topic...๐Ÿ˜†..I wish Zoya says to Asad someday "I love u dammit!!!"..lekin pata nahi woh din kab aayega๐Ÿ˜†..

GredandForge thumbnail

Off the topic...๐Ÿ˜†..I wish Zoya says to Asad someday "I love u dammit!!!"..lekin pata nahi woh din kab aayega๐Ÿ˜†..

Yahan pe kuch bhi off topic nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah.

"I love you dammit! Now lets get hitched and have some sexy time"๐Ÿ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Yahan pe kuch bhi off topic nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah.

"I love you dammit! Now lets get hitched and have some sexy time"๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ

These words will be music to my ears๐Ÿ˜†