Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

A member that reminds you of a celeb either by look (Page 41)

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rambo.Rajkumar

Originally posted by vedant123

Ruky- DP- Whever I have talked to Rku on twitter or on IF, I have always foun her as calm, sophisticated, cheerful, fun and all these qualities actually do resemble that of DP! Just like DP she is fun, happy and composed and will surely be equally beautiful

Billa/Mr Kamina - Salman - Everything of his speaks SALMAN KHAN and he should be proud of that as a fun! Just like Salman he can be cheeky, fun and hilarious and when someone says anything against his FAV, he turns angry just like him! 

Rambo - Varun - His Profile Pic is main culprit... I have actually tarte dot think that Nick looks just like Varun Dhawan and that he is celeb in disguise! And besides that just like Vrun, he is also in body building and is fit and also has great charisma among girlsWink

DG - Kareena - Except habit of Kareena making OT comments, everything of her suggests she is like Kareena!

Seriously I hope you're not hitting on Ruky. Angry

But cheers. All 4 descriptions are fair and well judged though I don't want my Ruky as DP

And

Beboholic reminds me of Amrita Rao

Sania (Salshah) - Ileana

Jesmina - Yami Gautam

LoveStruck - Parineeti

Tani - Sonakshi Sinha

Vedant - Arjun Rampal

Aishh - Deepika Padukone

You remind me of a combination of Varun and Salman :$ 

And me, Deepika? :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vagabando-

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
@Jess: haan maine jatt and juliet dekhiSmile
& right now i was watching lucky with no lucly something like that funny movieROFL gippy grewal kiLOL but I liked J & J more
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AaShiQui24Ever

Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I wish this topic was "what objects remind u of certain members"

:(
I am sorry Hope in few days topic makers make topic regarding what u mentioned:)
shatan pm me this idea tomrow topic will be readyWinkbut u need to pm me first 
Mods still haven't locked this thread yet ..so until enjoyLOL
ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rambo.Rajkumar

Originally posted by vedant123

Ruky- DP- Whever I have talked to Rku on twitter or on IF, I have always foun her as calm, sophisticated, cheerful, fun and all these qualities actually do resemble that of DP! Just like DP she is fun, happy and composed and will surely be equally beautiful

Billa/Mr Kamina - Salman - Everything of his speaks SALMAN KHAN and he should be proud of that as a fun! Just like Salman he can be cheeky, fun and hilarious and when someone says anything against his FAV, he turns angry just like him! 

Rambo - Varun - His Profile Pic is main culprit... I have actually tarte dot think that Nick looks just like Varun Dhawan and that he is celeb in disguise! And besides that just like Vrun, he is also in body building and is fit and also has great charisma among girlsWink

DG - Kareena - Except habit of Kareena making OT comments, everything of her suggests she is like Kareena!

Seriously I hope you're not hitting on Ruky. Angry

But cheers. All 4 descriptions are fair and well judged though I don't want my Ruky as DP

And

Beboholic reminds me of Amrita Rao

Sania (Salshah) - Ileana

Jesmina - Yami Gautam

LoveStruck - Parineeti

Tani - Sonakshi Sinha

Vedant - Arjun Rampal

Aishh - Deepika Padukone

Thanks Bro and No aapki Begum Aapke paas sahi salmat hai!

And ARJUN RAMPAL! Ya I am as hot as he is but definitely not that wooden :p
BiraSaysWhaddup IF-Sizzlerz
BiraSaysWhaddup
BiraSaysWhaddup

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by J3SANGEL

Originally posted by BeShArAm

OMG FIRE_GUn=Jackie ShroffROFL ROFL  Lekin kyon? kyon?ROFL

OMG SANIA tu mujhe dhara rahi hai...kahin meri pic toh leak nahi hogayiROFL What made u think Aishwarya do i gigle like herROFL

Chal jhooti ROFL

Dekho mere ek nazara mere profile DP meinROFL Maine kab bola main Aishwarya hoonROFL

Ye tu hai

Inni soni??????

Chal double jhootiROFL

Yup thats me...wait which pic u see??? the one Divya Bharti? or the one we half of my face??? galf of my face is me...i did a photoshoot for my freind's Designing career in graphics!!! kya main soni nahin ho sakti kyaEvil Smile

Mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa rha Tongue

-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

OMG FIRE_GUn=Jackie ShroffROFL ROFL  Lekin kyon? kyon?ROFL

OMG SANIA tu mujhe dhara rahi hai...kahin meri pic toh leak nahi hogayiROFL What made u think Aishwarya do i gigle like herROFL

Chal jhooti ROFL

Dekho mere ek nazara mere profile DP meinROFL Maine kab bola main Aishwarya hoonROFL

Ye tu hai

Inni soni??????

Chal double jhootiROFL

Yup thats me...wait which pic u see??? the one Divya Bharti? or the one we half of my face??? galf of my face is me...i did a photoshoot for my freind's Designing career in graphics!!! kya main soni nahin ho sakti kyaEvil Smile

Mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa rha Tongue

chal ranbir kapoor kahin kaROFL
ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
HiddenStar/Priyanka - Sonam - Well I was confused whom to choose whether Kajol or Sonam but finally came to logic that Sonam suits her personality more! Well she is blunt, says everything on your face and doesnt regreat her actions! She is laugh riot and is fun when you talk to her and is equally friendly which is plus point in case of Sonam! So Ya Ms London is Sonam Kapoor for me

BeboHolic - Kajol - She is sweet, speaks logic ad is intelligent which are definitely not qualities of Kajol ... so why her!? Well actually Just like Kajol she is blunt, is honest, doesnt care who fans you are and will speak in her own tune... Like if people think Vidya was good in Kahaani, she wills ay opp. as she is honest and isnt scared of bashing! Thats a really good quality of hers

SalShah4eva/Sania - Parneeti - Bubbly, fun, innocent, talkative, can go on and on spamming the whole thread! Well Thats Sania for me

BeShArAm - AnyOne but NOT Ranbir... (I m not able to recollect who is anyone her :p)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hiddenstar-SalShah4eva-

BiraSaysWhaddup IF-Sizzlerz
BiraSaysWhaddup
BiraSaysWhaddup

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

chal ranbir kapoor kahin kaROFL

Now to think of it whenever you say something especially if you are praising SRK, I always think its Salman khan doing so Tongue

-SalShah4eva-

Go to top