A member that reminds you of a celeb either by look - Page 33

Posted: 10 years ago
HiddenStar/Priyanka - Sonam - Well I was confused whom to choose whether Kajol or Sonam but finally came to logic that Sonam suits her personality more! Well she is blunt, says everything on your face and doesnt regreat her actions! She is laugh riot and is fun when you talk to her and is equally friendly which is plus point in case of Sonam! So Ya Ms London is Sonam Kapoor for me

BeboHolic - Kajol - She is sweet, speaks logic ad is intelligent which are definitely not qualities of Kajol ... so why her!? Well actually Just like Kajol she is blunt, is honest, doesnt care who fans you are and will speak in her own tune... Like if people think Vidya was good in Kahaani, she wills ay opp. as she is honest and isnt scared of bashing! Thats a really good quality of hers

SalShah4eva/Sania - Parneeti - Bubbly, fun, innocent, talkative, can go on and on spamming the whole thread! Well Thats Sania for me

BeShArAm - AnyOne but NOT Ranbir... (I m not able to recollect who is anyone her :p)
Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

chal ranbir kapoor kahin ka🀣

Now to think of it whenever you say something especially if you are praising SRK, I always think its Salman khan doing so πŸ˜›

Originally posted by vedant123

HiddenStar/Priyanka - Sonam - Well I was confused whom to choose whether Kajol or Sonam but finally came to logic that Sonam suits her personality more! Well she is blunt, says everything on your face and doesnt regreat her actions! She is laugh riot and is fun when you talk to her and is equally friendly which is plus point in case of Sonam! So Ya Ms London is Sonam Kapoor for me

BeboHolic - Kajol - She is sweet, speaks logic ad is intelligent which are definitely not qualities of Kajol ... so why her!? Well actually Just like Kajol she is blunt, is honest, doesnt care who fans you are and will speak in her own tune... Like if people think Vidya was good in Kahaani, she wills ay opp. as she is honest and isnt scared of bashing! Thats a really good quality of hers

SalShah4eva/Sania - Parneeti - Bubbly, fun, innocent, talkative, can go on and on spamming the whole thread! Well Thats Sania for me

BeShArAm - AnyOne but NOT Ranbir... (I m not able to recollect who is anyone her :p)

Hain????????

Originally posted by BeShArAm

Now to think of it whenever you say something especially if you are praising SRK, I always think its Salman khan doing so πŸ˜›

awww hayee..sachi...😳
πŸ˜ƒ

awww hayee..sachi...😳
πŸ˜ƒ

Yes

And this makes all your posts hilarious πŸ˜†

ThisπŸ˜ƒ How sweet. Thank you very much😳 & u totally right about me. How do u know all this?πŸ˜† I hardly interact with you but still wow. πŸ˜ƒ
you brought a big smile on my face. Thanks yaar. 
Feeling top of the world right nowπŸ˜†
Edited by -SalShah4eva- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by BeShArAm

Hain????????

Like everyone is saying you resemble Ranbir, I just feel you are not!
Originally posted by MocoCoco

Derrr! I can't figure you out look-wise but I doubt you're ugly...maybe Aishu-like or Sonam-esque?! Def SRK and Akki b/c you're a witty and charismatic speaker with a heart of gold. Also, I don't think I've ever seen you demean anyone else for a celeb or to proof yourself right. 

Omg Hetal,you are indeed too sweet. This is far too kind words for me. πŸ˜† Thanks a lot. πŸ€—

ThisπŸ˜ƒ How sweet. Thank you very much😳 & u totally right about me. How do u know all this?πŸ˜† I hardly interact with you but still wow. πŸ˜ƒ
you brought a big smile on my face. Thanks yaar. 
Feeling top of the world right nowπŸ˜†
I go on stalking each and every thread and read all comments! πŸ˜‰

Like everyone is saying you resemble Ranbir, I just feel you are not!
Then May I know who he's resemble according to u