Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I just wish he grabs all the famous awards whether its IFFA or filmfare in the coming yrs... N keep winning the hearts... 😳😳😳  Be happy in his life with his career n family n friends...

Edited by suya - 10 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No. Am not disappointed. Infact whenever I have heard his interviews it has always been something which I was not exactly hoping to hear.
When he gave a byte in between shoot of MAMR I was dying to hear something about IPK but he chose to say that he will be around whatever the media is. Then the famous oct- nov phase.
I wanted to hear his byte post his uk trip about show closure but he said he was unaware of all the chaos as he was out of country. So in a way am quite immune.
Yesterday's interview in that prospect was quite ok. It's his life. He should have the right to choose.
Arnav n khushi can never be recreated and that's all I have.
I wish both bs and Sanaya all d very best in their future projects.
Edited by dennisdmenace - 10 years ago
looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
extremely disappointed  I respect his decision but it also started with him I am not a swooning fan girl it was the show which made him no wonder poor cvs dir could not do any thing Good luck to him in his movies MAMR will be a flop and 22 yards sounds promising but to say never coming on TV I have thank God moved away from him Real life we all work 60 hrs to make life a success and all have families.He is not the only one and have battled severe sickness but life goes on...

SARUN  will never happen he hardly meets sanaya who supposedly is his best friend For Bollywood you need grooming dance action a few art movies do not get you Super stardom .

Off Line from movies scruffy looks unshaven can appeal to fan Girls but as a professional one needs to have an image he acted great and no one could do ASR like him but he was and is extremely selfish who never thought of others if he wanted bolly wood he should never have auditioned for IPK  but at time he was no super star, Life will teach him realty check.

No one should live in a fools paradise.

I have the guts to say" Frankly my dear I do not give a Damn"

Welcome to DO DIL who will and are rising and future other jodis will take their place...

Good bye and Good luck to all fans of IPK 
sk62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: suya

I just wish he grabs all the famous awards whether its IFFA or filmfare in the coming yrs... N keep winning the hearts... 😳😳😳  Be happy in his life with his career n family n friends...

👍🏼
sk62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

Sensible post... My love for him actually grew more after reading t2 interview... I am not disappointed & happy for his growth... I am happy rewatching IPK until his movies release... Then I will start re-watching that...

❤️
sherbet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said
Will miss Barun so much
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

well, even my reactions are same...

I was disappointed and happy at the same time...

anyway I love him