Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

India-Forums

SignUpFor Kehta Hai Dil JLZ : News Letter (Page 7)

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Check Out before signing up ..which are empty..
I have marked the filled up ones in pink an the empty ones ar in Red.
so check them. before signing up .

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by AraBearxx

Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

^ any back up?

Err, you mean - do I need any backup?

Btw, your introduction on the first page - isn't it supposed to be "Appy and I" instead of "I and Appy"?

Anyways, Appy to be noted my phone spellchecked your name to "Happy", I think four times and boy, did that annoy the heck outta me? Yes, it did.

And do do people mind me editing the newsletter before it goes up? I may consider volunteering to do that AFTER I get my MacBook ( Retina Pro! *evil laugh*), so hold your horses!

hey huns yes you can definately check the entire NL before it goes up... we will be happy to have someone to check the errors and spelling Embarrassed i am pming you the CC link... you would understand how we are planning everything Embarrassed

lol many people call me happy instead of appy LOL and appy is always happy so i dont think your phone did a bad job by spell checking my name ROFL.

Wow i am using macbook right now... and i dont think anybody will mind if you correct it... i will talk to reeti and put this up in the Rules and Regulations. LOL

and by back up i meant other than your regular sections would you be interested in volunteering for any back up?

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 19 August 2013 at 9:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reeti-

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged

LOL
Originally posted by AraBearxx

^ any back up?

Err, you mean - do I need any backup?

Btw, your introduction on the first page - isn't it supposed to be "Appy and I" instead of "I and Appy"?

Anyways, Appy to be noted my phone spellchecked your name to "Happy", I think four times and boy, did that annoy the heck outta me? Yes, it did.

And do do people mind me editing the newsletter before it goes up? I may consider volunteering to do that AFTER I get my MacBook ( Retina Pro! *evil laugh*), so hold your horses!

hey huns yes you can definately check the entire NL before it goes up... we will be happy to have someone to check the errors and spellingEmbarrassedi am pming you the CC link... you would understand how we are planning everythingEmbarrassed.

lol many people call me happy instead of appyLOLand appy is always happy so i dont think your phone did a bad job by spell checking my nameROFL.

Wow i am using macbook right now... and i dont think anybody will mind if you correct it... i will talk to reeti and put this up in the Rules and Regulations.LOL

and by back up i meant other than your regular sections would you be interested in volunteering for any back up?

Lol, Happy!

Ah, none. I have alot on my plate at the moment. And I have this bad habit of procrastinating too.. yep, you're conversing with a world class procrastinator. Thank you very much. LOL

Surrree, but I'd be of help only after I get my MacBook and that is when they launch the 2013 models, grr..

OMGeee, I AM SO JEALOUS! You lucky bumb!

I can see that. Appy in indeed happy!

Btw, Appy. I seriously don wanna sound all bossy and snappy and demanding but I do feel that if you're doing something, you should trust yourself to do it right. So if the authors are attempting fanfics, they should have the courtesy to use basic proper grammar. Just the basics. If you imitate the published authors out there, imitate them right! So I have a few criteria's I would consider before I start naming FF's of the weeks.

Can I share them with the participants, like whoever is willing to write and expects the nomination. Cause deep down there every writer wants it.

Lastly, are you THAT Appy Indy - the Arhi one? I'm Kiara.

-Koeli_Appy-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Can do ..

10. Actor the Week
Regullar

and/ or

12. Fashionable Person of the Week
Regullar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reeti--Koeli_Appy-

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Tannu
Any
^^backups

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Celestial-

Thanks Tannu
Any
^^backups

Hug
backups whatever u have left in the end.. gimme.. LOL main to bhatakti atma hun.. i will b lurking around Embarrassed
-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Regarding the criteria and all regarding the qualities of FF/OS/ or any creativity.. Should be constrained to the CC of NL . So I would request everyone to chat in That CC regarding all criterion rather than chatting here.

This thread should be restricted to the sign ups only so that while I am searching up for the sign ups it would be easier for me.

Thanks
Regards
-Riti

Edited by -Celestial- - 19 August 2013 at 10:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Koeli_Appy-

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by -Celestial-

Thanks Tannu
Any
^^backups

Hug
backups whatever u have left in the end.. gimme.. LOL main to bhatakti atma hun.. i will b lurking around Embarrassed

I am too a bhatakti atma like u only LOLLOL
cool.. keep looking towards it. Embarrassed and sign up honey.. Smile

Armu4eva

Go to top