Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TabbyJ. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
nothing and no one can beat the way they look at each other!!!
Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amazing collages..loved it👏👏
deeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omggg lovelyyy collection <3
awesomeee just lovd dem...
I was very much upset abt d fact dat ipk2 is comin widout Arshi n d other cast members..,... But u gave me a big tym relaxation...
Thnqqq sooo much <3 <3 <3
aquagal thumbnail
Dekhti hain jis tarah se teri nazrein mujhe, main khud ko chhupaon kahan!!!!
Jadu hai nasha hai, madhoshiyaan...

When their eyes Rabba-Veys our hearts go Dhak-Dhak collectively. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Awesome blossom J...
Loved it..😊
.aarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rabba ve.rabba ve,,,,,,
superb yaar
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
👏❤️ Sigh!!!! Beautiful☺️
arshifan91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful edits and nice collection of pics 😊

My observations 😛 :

a) Collage 1 - First pic is after the first hug and second pic is where he says sorry to her for the first time , so technically u can say both pics represent first times ( I know i am silly !!!!!!) 😉

b) Though u have not posted Khushi in collage 2 - she wears the same blue and red chudidhar in both the pics😆

c) Collage 3 symbolises festivals - Teej and Diwali !!😉

d) Collage 4 can also be grouped under first timers - the first hug and the first time they both sleep together 😳

e) Collage 5 - The connection for these pics is dance - First pic shows the scene where she practises dance with NK and second pic shows the fall which also takes place after the Salman Khan dance 😊

f) Collage 8 can be attributed to opposite characteristics -  First pic is where she is confused and a little bit afraid of Arnav where as in the second pic she is bold enough and refuses his help of taking his coat ( sorry if my reasoning is bad 🤢)

g) Collage 9 has pics where she shouts at him and tells about his character and his thoughts - Guest house and Character Dheela !!!!

h) Collage 10 consists of FARAK PATHA HAI 's 😛

i) Collage 11 - In both these instances Khushi accepts Arnav's challenge which in turn leads to more romance 😳

j) Collage 12 is attributed to dreams  - First pic is after she told her friends about the dream wedding and danced with him (i know about that dance - no comments on that 😆) and the second pic is actually the dream in which Arnav chases her and gives her the pearl necklace, both costumes are shades of pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k) In collage 14 - both Arnav and Khushi's dress consists of the same colour combo 😆 (Arnav - black & Khushi - red and blue)

l) Collage 15 - Both these pics are taken after the respective dance sequences !!!!😳

I drooled too much i believe 😆 and the half of the credit goes to u as u made the collage

Sorry i know i am sitting idle and thinking way too much 🤢 and making u read my ramblings

Anyways waiting for more collages 😊

PS: I myself didnt know till today that my observation skills are not poor  😆
Edited by arshifan91 - 10 years ago
Irum. thumbnail
Lovely.
Awsome.
Thnx for PM.