Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SRK Vs Akshay Kumar: Did Akshay go wrong? (Page 3)

abby_girl30 IF-Rockerz
abby_girl30
abby_girl30

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Agreed with Nadz...if you don't endorse te final product, then why the hell do you even immerse yourself in it. That is highly unprofessional of Akshay

That's like abandoning your wife and your child after she gives birth to your baby who isn't as good looking as you had hoped for...but that won't change the fact that its still your baby.

My analogy is weird but hope my point is clear LOL

Edited by abby_girl30 - 19 August 2013 at 10:34am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhanTwinkie_StarWaitForIt-Che.Guevara-RaeesRiks-atominis.Divyaa.ilovecrepesKai.Chameli_billi-SalShah4eva-

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Well everyone looks at it from his/her own perspective. During Joker, Akshay was promised something else.. but eventually it didn't happen so Akshay finished the last few days of the shoot like a professional and after that boycotted the promotions. Why should he promote the film when he doesn't believe in it himself anymore because he was promised something else? And just because Akki doesn't create a whole havoc involving the media doesn't mean he is the unprofessional one. Infact, it shows that he doesn't care about such nonsense but does what he and his fans want.

I along with a few people had let him know that we didn't agree with the postponing, maybe he didn't either? Whats wrong in that? He is a influential star and has every right to be involved in deciding the release date etc. and if Ekta doesn't agree then hopefully she has realized it now.

^^ your analogy is indeed weird. Comparing a film with children doesn't make sense. Anyhow, this article doesn't even seem completely true so I'll just stop here.

Edited by K.Sean - 19 August 2013 at 10:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kya.Bolta.Tuilovedhanjanird

abby_girl30 IF-Rockerz
abby_girl30
abby_girl30

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
^girl now you are just defending him. Try to look at the issue without being biased towards Akshay.

When he got paid for the movie...he gets paid to act + promote...you can't leave the producer hanging in the middle by finishing half the job. If he had some grudges against Shirish it should have been discussed personally and not by abandoning the film.

If he wasn't given what was promised, he should still have suck it up like a man & gone ahead for promotions. Now you tell me if the Joker movie was produced by Akshay himself...do you think he would have abandoned it like that?? HECK NO cz its his money involved here

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LavaLips___KkkkkingKhanKhanYouGoAwayWaitForIt-saltaatominis-SalShah4eva-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@Abby: Did you see the promo for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Season 2? The hero has been completely modelled on Emraan's characters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abby_girl30

abby_girl30 IF-Rockerz
abby_girl30
abby_girl30

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
^whatt?? There's a season 2 for that shit Confused

I need watched the first season anyways...but since you mentioned Emraan *runs off to watch the promo*

Edit...okie I saw the one with the guy moving another girls car back and pretending to be a nice guy in front of his gf.

What's Emraan like there?? LOL I am confused lol

Edited by abby_girl30 - 19 August 2013 at 11:31am

tomnjerry2

-RaeesRiks- IF-Rockerz
-RaeesRiks-
-RaeesRiks-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StevieG786

Originally posted by Rambo.Rajkumar

Originally posted by StevieG786

Promoting or not wouldn't have made a difference. Sharukh is the biggest star in Bollywood.  Going against him on EID was suicide for any actor out there.  Only one that could maybe have challenged him would have to be Salman Khan. Even then the King would have prevailed. 

If your King was the biggest star. Then despite having 3 back to back holiday releases. He never could make huge success out of Ra.One Don2 or JTHJ.

Ghantaa bigger star than Salman in India.

I said biggest star in Bollywood. Not just India,  this isn't even up for debate. 

Nice try tho LOL

LOLClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanYouGoAwayWaitForIt-saltailovecrepes.Divyaa.tomnjerry2

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abby_girl30

^whatt?? There's a season 2 for that shit Confused

I need watched the first season anyways...but since you mentioned Emraan *runs off to watch the promo*

Edit...okie I saw the one with the guy moving another girls car back and pretending to be a nice guy in front of his gf.

What's Emraan like there?? LOL I am confused lol

Not EH but the type of characters he plays in Bhatt films. The guy is wicked..plus the look is similar to the look EH usually sports.

abby_girl30

abby_girl30 IF-Rockerz
abby_girl30
abby_girl30

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
^ohhh I only found one promo...do you have link for the episode or other promos??

But yes I agree his beard style is very similar to EH's.

Go to top