Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
^whatt?? There's a season 2 for that shit πŸ˜•

I need watched the first season anyways...but since you mentioned Emraan *runs off to watch the promo*

Edit...okie I saw the one with the guy moving another girls car back and pretending to be a nice guy in front of his gf.

What's Emraan like there?? πŸ˜† I am confused lolEdited by abby_girl30 - 10 years ago
-RaeesRiks- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: StevieG786

I said biggest star in Bollywood. Not just India,  this isn't even up for debate. 

Nice try tho πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ‘
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abby_girl30

^whatt?? There's a season 2 for that shit πŸ˜•

I need watched the first season anyways...but since you mentioned Emraan *runs off to watch the promo*

Edit...okie I saw the one with the guy moving another girls car back and pretending to be a nice guy in front of his gf.

What's Emraan like there?? πŸ˜† I am confused lol

Not EH but the type of characters he plays in Bhatt films. The guy is wicked..plus the look is similar to the look EH usually sports.
abby_girl30 thumbnail
^ohhh I only found one promo...do you have link for the episode or other promos??

But yes I agree his beard style is very similar to EH's.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

^ohhh I only found one promo...do you have link for the episode or other promos??

But yes I agree his beard style is very similar to EH's.

There is one promo only I think.
abby_girl30 thumbnail
I wonder how much hate this new guy is gonna get from Barun's fangirls πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†The problem was they had a song called bismillah

After that nothing could be done . That scared me away from the cinema πŸ˜‰

Never who shows up in that movie

I know what i Speak of . I once spent 18 hours in a f**king Bahrain airport . I was scared for my life . πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Message for life never goo f**king Bahrain πŸ˜†

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

^girl now you are just defending him. Try to look at the issue without being biased towards Akshay.

When he got paid for the movie...he gets paid to act + promote...you can't leave the producer hanging in the middle by finishing half the job. If he had some grudges against Shirish it should have been discussed personally and not by abandoning the film.

If he wasn't given what was promised, he should still have suck it up like a man & gone ahead for promotions. Now you tell me if the Joker movie was produced by Akshay himself...do you think he would have abandoned it like that?? HECK NO cz its his money involved here

Who knows he might've tried to resolve the issue personally.. looking at Shirish's personality I don't think he would've given any kind of respect to Akshay's opinion. Oh really? So in your opinion he should've praised the film and tell people, especially his fans, to watch it even though he doesn't like the film himself? Then he would be betraying US, the fans and audience and that would've been sad.

And had Akshay been the producer & actor then such a problem wouldn't even have occurred because he would have all the right to do what he wants with it πŸ˜†. And yes I am defending him because I feel he took the right stance.
abby_girl30 thumbnail
^darling lying about your movie being the most entertaining thing is NOT cheating the fans...it's called marketing. Plus half of the bollywood lies anyways.

Akshay endorsed Khiladi 786 and TMK...did those movie not cheat his fan. Your rebuttal is quite illogical TBH. Anyhow end of discussion here...I don't wanna fight over such petty thingsEdited by abby_girl30 - 10 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HappyMelody

Sorry to barge in, but that's not acceptable isn't it? I mean if he doesn't believe in a movie, why waste his time in it for 2-3 months? If he works for a movie, shouldn't he promote it like any other actor does and let the audience decide the fate of the movie's outcome? πŸ˜•

And in first place why to do movie if he is not happy abt it. Do the movie he likes the script πŸ˜†