I-F new synopsis-RK's ghussa/suspicion

Posted: 10 years ago
19 August 2013:   
In tonight's episode we will see that RK in a fit of anger wipes Madhu's sindoor and breaks her mangalsutra. Later RK sees the repaired mangalsutra in Madhu's wrist. He begins to think about his actions. Will RK find out about Madhu's real intention in getting a divorce from him?

😳

Mallu
I knew it this was going to happen😳
Rk will feel guilty amd the scene where everybody is getting so mad about at the end it might turn out to be romantic scene where rk will go fix it and make her wear it again amd out sindoor on her again😳

Tfs😳
Edited by AsiyaKhan1212 - 10 years ago
Tfs!🤣 rk aur uska rage. Madhu aur uska rona. HAQ hai sirf unka.
Originally posted by M.Hurr

19 August 2013:   
In tonight's episode we will see that RK in a fit of anger wipes Madhu's sindoor and breaks her mangalsutra. Later RK sees the repaired mangalsutra in Madhu's wrist. He begins to think about his actions. Will RK find out about Madhu's real intention in getting a divorce from him?

😳

Mallu

Madhu needs to fight now ðŸ˜• . 
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

I am loving this😛
me 2😛we will get to see more rishbala and not the bhai and this might be a really interesting track ðŸ˜‰
dono phir se lad rahe hai ...chalo theek hai bus kuch unwanted ppl ki shakal na dikhe.
No Bhai 
RishBala back to fighting
I love when they fight 😆 so I am very much into this ðŸ¥³
I hope 15 days don't get too long and cat and mouse fight produce a positive result.

Mallu
Originally posted by AsiyaKhan1212

I knew it this was going to happen😳
Rk will feel guilty amd the scene where everybody is getting so mad about at the end it might turn out to be romantic scene where rk will go fix it and make her wear it again amd out sindoor on her again😳

Tfs😳

nah...he will retie the mangalsutra and do the sindoor bit in future  but not just now...but the seed of doubt has been sown...chalo lets see of it bugs him like a persistent weed and makes him act in the right direction
Originally posted by Niki_cool

No Bhai 
RishBala back to fighting
I love when they fight 😆 so I am very much into this ðŸ¥³
yes me 2 drooling buddy hapoy
Rishbala back to fighting ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†and no bhai🥳gosh this will be a awesome track ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†