•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes...Finally in MP...The entry of biggest villain of Pratap - Akbar is soon near.

They are going to introduce Behram Khan - mentor of Akbar.As per Jodha- Akbar show & movie.

Now we can see real view of Akbar.How he was cruel.

It will nice to watch show now with new excitement.

They will first teenager Akbar as Faisal as MP.

Then after leap - both will be elder.

What's your views???????? 😊
Hope Akbar will hoott like rajth tokas and Hrithk roshan

They r not justifying d current track of Pratap's education in Gurukul, then wats d hurry to introduce Akbar in such a early stage???

Nd Akbar wasnt cruel when he was of Pratap's age, yeah they will show him just like MP but in a different shade.

Well let's hope dat Akbars entry will make this show even more interesting

Actually I was hoping for Chetak's entry... But here toh Akbar is gonna do NO ENTRY ME ENTRY 😛 😆
Akbar was never cruel!! He was the greatest emperor of all Mughal Emperors... even in the wikipedia its written AKBAR THE GREAT, but don't know why Balaji is showing AKBAR as AKBAR THE CRUEL in Jodha Akbar!!
Originally posted by Tarza

Akbar was never cruel!! He was the greatest emperor of all Mughal Emperors... even in the wikipedia its written AKBAR THE GREAT, but don't know why Balaji is showing AKBAR as AKBAR THE CRUEL in Jodha Akbar!!

Areh yaar tum toh Balaji k Akbar k piche hi pad gayi 😛
Yaar tum Usko Akbar bolte ho na toh I feel "Oouch"

Akbar was diplomat nd better king as compared to other Mughals ...
If u wanna see d Akbar , toh Ashutosh ka Akbar dekho na... ⭐️
My Duggu ... My Hritik ... My Akbar 🤗 ***blush***

Jisne mere Duggu ko as Akbar dekha hai, use kisi Aur ko dekhne ki qa jarurat... 😛
And wat Soap queen is showing is not history. na...

Ab musibat Ye hai ki ppl r not buying her blunder 🤢 🥱
Aise shows,dekhne wale viewers humesha apna Brain side me nikal k rakhte hai... Toh chill...

I somehow don't think they will show Akbar as too cruel

They may show them just two people with different ideology 
ok first of all wiki is not a reliable source for proving a point regarding history. akbar become a king at a very young age. but it was bairam khan was the making all the decisions and taking consent for akbar. akbar started out as a typical mughal who wanted riches of india and convert people to islam. ofcourse when he grew up and really started to take decisions by himself without bairam khan's help, that is when the changes began. he didnt change over night . it was a process. so yes whatever ekta is showing is partly true because she is right in showing him cruel but the whole love angle is a part of folklore and how much of it is true is not yet known. with age he got better.once he really started ruling and understanding the situations around him he understood the importance of loving his people along with ruling and that is why his ruling period is still considered a golden period for  india coz india prospered under his rule unlike during the rule of mughals after jehangir. his son jehangir was good too but he was a bit stricter when it came to religion. hence no mughal can come close to the achievements of akbar. 
Akbar was a cunning king who started marriage alliance to win over rajputs only maharana pratap was the one who never bowed down to him. I'll love to watch brave pratap against akbar. I read many history books and searched net, akbar was better from other mughals but he was cruel as well. We don't know much about history as our textbooks are confined only to invaders but if we study minutely we can find out dat our rulers from india were way too modest, kind and just than invaders