Jodha Akbar

AkDha: Jalal craves for Jodha's Attention

ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

This is what I noticed.

Jalal wants to be Loved and Cared which none did till now from my Point of View.

Maham Anga, Yes she did took his care, but that's a different thing.That wasn't Motherly Love and He didn't considered his Real Mother as her Mother.

Jalal from starting was forced to turn mature.
He was crowned at 13 and he won a Battle on his own at 17.

What angered Jalal when he heard that Jodha didn't want him near her or in her Kaksh? He didn't LOVE her at all so what was that?

It was Rejection!
How any girl could not want him\Reject him when all the other are Dying for his Attention?

How come any Girl do not wish for his Attention?

That was what angered Jalal and what make Jodha Juda.

He wasn't angered on the Spice.
It was_Jalal wants Jodha to care for him, and Preparing food for someone is included in Care, Food with spice was considered as she didn't wanted to make food for him or something on those lines, and It was ANOTHER REJECTION!!!

After that when Jodha goes to his room...

When she was telling about she cared for her family's Pride and Dignity...
He asked her "Toh aapko hamari Jali huyi Jubaan se jyada aapne Parivar ke Man-Samaan ki parvah hai?''

Indirectly it was aksed "Aapko hamari\hamari Jali huyi Jubaan ki parvah nahi hai?"

You do not Care for me??
He did the Bandage Trick, so Jodha feeds him! Aren't these antics mathcing the Ttile

And Jalal has undivided Attention for Jodha, He will not care about that Precious Diamond or The Lazeez Khana and even some Shahi Farmana when Jodha is there asking something or telling him something or just sitting there.

He often steal Glances from her and Smiles secretly! At the Dhwaj Nrutuy he checked to see Jodha was enjoying or not?
At the Utsav he stole Glances and at the Rasgulla ceremony.

I have never seen him do these things for any other Begum, even Ruquiya!

Never had he said "No" to Jodha's Demands or Sharts, Han It was different he made Jodha to bath him in avenge of her DemandπŸ˜†But that was harmless!

In Conclusion [Hmmm... I see sleepy heads waking up]
Jalal, even though he doesn't knows, Cares for Jodha and wants the same from her

He will have a Big grin, if someday Jodha shows concern for him.

And if Something happens to Jodha, Shehen Shah poori Duniya Hila denge!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vacchii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haan sach mein shehenshah poori duniya hila denge if anythin hpns to her.. πŸ˜† very well written πŸ‘πŸΌ
vacchii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And i am eagerly waiting for the day when jodha will care for jalaal n d way jalaal would react to it
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
another interesting thing would be...if jodha takes care of somebody else in front of jalal...
ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ppluvkuch

another interesting thing would be...if jodha takes care of somebody else in front of jalal...

Hahaha Tab toh Shehen Shah ki Jubaan nahi, khud pure Shehen Shah Jalenge...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ChupChupKe thumbnail
N he never denies to her any condition ! In that bath scene also first he said shehensha will never tell lie for anyone but later he himself agreeded to the condition . That proves a lot. Actually he is in denial stage of love ..
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Originally posted by: ApurvaLovesARVI

Hahaha Tab toh Shehen Shah ki Jubaan nahi, khud pure Shehen Shah Jalenge...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jalal will go mad...jodha ke baki bangles bhi tor dalega...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rinkyc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonilausarun

N he never denies to her any condition ! In that bath scene also first he said shehensha will never tell lie for anyone but later he himself agreeded to the condition . That proves a lot. Actually he is in denial stage of love ..

yup! he is in denial state..I think he loves jodha attitude. .
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ppluvkuch

it would b more interesting ..jalal can't see jodha giving more attention to her family than him wonder wht he will do for  other person hahahhaa 
Ayesha_Kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bang on post...πŸ‘πŸ‘

jalal trying to get attenton of jodha...!!!! πŸ˜³

it shows he is totallly lattu on her...πŸ€ͺ😳