Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why do we consume junk films like Chennai Express? (Page 7)

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR.KooL

Originally posted by eeyoretel

This piece is definitely not written for the ones who prefer mindless entertainers (Read, pav bhaji lovers) or the fans... nor is this shoving the writer's likes or dislikes down other people's throat. This one is written for those who complain about the state of BW movies... those who crave for good movies. Yeah the ones who'd ask a few months later, "Why do we consume junk film like CE, ETT, & their ilk?" The writer is saying to those people -- Though you've watched the movie reluctantly... out of curiosity... to criticize... whatever the reason was, it's a fact that you have contributed on the huge box-office collection of the movie. So, if you are the one who's going to ask the question on the title, my suggestion don't watch the movie.. don't give the producers and distributors the wrong message that the whole India loves to eat pav bhaji by contributing on the success of those movies.

Like the members here always complain about Kat the Non Actor & the success of her movies. I always wonder, why do people watch her movies then? I'm not a Kat hater... nor a lover either.. watching the promos of her films, I know she's going to offer me crap.. so I don't bother going to theaters to watch her movies... I don't contribute on the high TRP of her movies either... Yeah, don't even watch her movies on TV. (Well, barring three or four movies I missed them all). Now if anyone says to me that the department of acting of BW has gone to the dogs, for it serves us CAT-feed, I'll definitely suggest him/her  -- Don't watch her films then, My Friend!

dats the longest post i have ever come across of u ...ShockedLOL
ROFLShocked

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anku-

Originally posted by fire_gun

This is just so silly. At one point, films used to be a way of entertaining yourself, enjoying yourself. Yes, artistic cinema, serious films, intelligent movies are good too BUT that is not the ONLY point of making films. Nowadays though people make it seem like that. I didn't think I would like CE so I stayed away from it. I don't need to go around advising others also to not watch it. Ermm Someone ask this author if s/he's going to pay the money on our behalf if we watch the "intelligent" movies.. and if not then kindly not advise to not watch either.
why this kind of advice doesn;t appear when salman movies like ready,dabaang comes upLOLLOLLOL people loves to call salman masala movies trash when it comes to srk every thing is diffrentLOL

What's that got to do with my reply? Ermm Have I posted negatively on Salman's films? Find me and then I'll answer your question gladly! Big smile
it was for srk fansWink who loves to quote in  salman move collection threads"aaj kitne crore barbad hue"LOLLOL yeh movie toh trash hai..lower middle class indians loves trash movies like dabaang ,ready and blah blahLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDrama

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

This is just so silly. At one point, films used to be a way of entertaining yourself, enjoying yourself. Yes, artistic cinema, serious films, intelligent movies are good too BUT that is not the ONLY point of making films. Nowadays though people make it seem like that. I didn't think I would like CE so I stayed away from it. I don't need to go around advising others also to not watch it. Ermm Someone ask this author if s/he's going to pay the money on our behalf if we watch the "intelligent" movies.. and if not then kindly not advise to not watch either.
why this kind of advice doesn;t appear when salman movies like ready,dabaang comes upLOLLOLLOL people loves to call salman masala movies trash when it comes to srk every thing is diffrentLOL

What's that got to do with my reply? Ermm Have I posted negatively on Salman's films? Find me and then I'll answer your question gladly! Big smile
Bet mari kya?WinkLOL

Nahi. LOL Even I am wondering why the person's reply directed to me LOL
Ram ji ka naam leke bet marloWinkLOL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged

it was for srk fansWink who loves to quote in  salman move collection threads"aaj kitne crore barbad hue"LOLLOL yeh movie toh trash hai..lower middle class indians loves trash movies like dabaang ,ready and blah blahLOLLOL

But why quote me to say something to them? LOL
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsMalhotra

Why so touchy about Sallu's movies? I personally loved Dabangg and keep saying the same here again and again. Same goes for Singham..another masala movie. But not everyone can like every masala movie. Like I just hated Dabangg2 and Rowdy Rathore and keep saying that too.
it was only for those who keep making digs at salman masala movies and his box offices collection records and when srk masala movie came in they r completely  changed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDrama

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged

chill marr yaar..kya ho gaya agar tera opnion quote mar liya..i was just showing mirror to sum peopleWink..clear kar diya naWink
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged

chill marr yaar..kya ho gaya agar tera opnion quote mar liya..i was just showing mirror to sum peopleWink..clear kar diya naWink

Chilled hoon yaar LOL Acha theek hai. Samajh gayi Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged

was that for me?Angry

Go to top