Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why do we consume junk films like Chennai Express? (Page 6)

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

And where was this writer during Ready,Dabbang 2?

LOL
hey but I liked readyAngryLOL
there were other movies tooROFL

uff they always have some problems with shahAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anku-

This is just so silly. At one point, films used to be a way of entertaining yourself, enjoying yourself. Yes, artistic cinema, serious films, intelligent movies are good too BUT that is not the ONLY point of making films. Nowadays though people make it seem like that. I didn't think I would like CE so I stayed away from it. I don't need to go around advising others also to not watch it. Ermm Someone ask this author if s/he's going to pay the money on our behalf if we watch the "intelligent" movies.. and if not then kindly not advise to not watch either.
why this kind of advice doesn;t appear when salman movies like ready,dabaang comes upLOLLOLLOL people loves to call salman masala movies trash when it comes to srk every thing is diffrentLOL

ILoveDrama

-Mala- Goldie
-Mala-
-Mala-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I dont understand why anyone would assume that CE is a "junk" film...unless ofcourse you havent seen it.

My family and I don't watch that many indian movies and esp not in theaters...cuz theyre repetitive, wannabe, unbearable at times.

but its been over a week since we saw it, but we still love it and can;t get over it!! It was a nice journey of two people...had some lesssons...lots of good visuals and good acting...

why so much hate for a good movie?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishnala-HousefullEvashkhoslakadhokla-RaeesRiks-OJ6.0Hayaa.mfriends_rockPureBlissTheRagertomnjerry2blue-ice.

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mala-

I dont understand why anyone would assume that CE is a "junk" film...unless ofcourse you havent seen it.

My family and I don't watch that many indian movies and esp not in theaters...cuz theyre repetitive, wannabe, unbearable at times.

but its been over a week since we saw it, but we still love it and can;t get over it!! It was a nice journey of two people...had some lesssons...lots of good visuals and good acting...

why so much hate for a good movie?
Basically, if SRK do something like that then these write complains 
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

This is just so silly. At one point, films used to be a way of entertaining yourself, enjoying yourself. Yes, artistic cinema, serious films, intelligent movies are good too BUT that is not the ONLY point of making films. Nowadays though people make it seem like that. I didn't think I would like CE so I stayed away from it. I don't need to go around advising others also to not watch it. Ermm Someone ask this author if s/he's going to pay the money on our behalf if we watch the "intelligent" movies.. and if not then kindly not advise to not watch either.
why this kind of advice doesn;t appear when salman movies like ready,dabaang comes upLOLLOLLOL people loves to call salman masala movies trash when it comes to srk every thing is diffrentLOL

What's that got to do with my reply? Ermm Have I posted negatively on Salman's films? Find me and then I'll answer your question gladly! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaeesRiks-tomnjerry2

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged

What's that got to do with my reply? Ermm Have I posted negatively on Salman's films? Find me and then I'll answer your question gladly! Big smile
Bet mari kya?WinkLOL
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Why so touchy about Sallu's movies? I personally loved Dabangg and keep saying the same here again and again. Same goes for Singham..another masala movie. But not everyone can like every masala movie. Like I just hated Dabangg2 and Rowdy Rathore and keep saying that too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaeesRiks-anku-blue-ice.-SalShah4eva-

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

Bet mari kya?WinkLOL

Nahi. LOL Even I am wondering why the person's reply directed to me LOL

-SalShah4eva-

Go to top