Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why do we consume junk films like Chennai Express? (Page 2)

.MissAmerica. IF-Dazzler
.MissAmerica.
.MissAmerica.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
The article in on Chennai Express or Pav Bhaji??Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhanEvashHousefullAlmas.TheRager

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
This is just so silly. At one point, films used to be a way of entertaining yourself, enjoying yourself. Yes, artistic cinema, serious films, intelligent movies are good too BUT that is not the ONLY point of making films. Nowadays though people make it seem like that. I didn't think I would like CE so I stayed away from it. I don't need to go around advising others also to not watch it. Ermm Someone ask this author if s/he's going to pay the money on our behalf if we watch the "intelligent" movies.. and if not then kindly not advise to not watch either.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_AshVikLavaLips___RaisinsKkkkkingKhanKrishnala-HousefullILoveDramaEvash-RaeesRiks-MoodyFoodiekhoslakadhoklaabby_girl30briahnaMoronsKiMallikaangrybreadaish.friends_rockkooliioBearNaNaPureBlissSilentSilver....Poojie....Jupiters_CockTheRagertomnjerry2blue-ice.-SalShah4eva-

linux.. Senior Member
linux..
linux..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I find all dis snobbish...Y shove ur likes/dislikes down odr ppls throat...i didnt like barfi i liked lootera didnt like ready liked CE...y shud a film not be watched in theatre just bcz its massy n y shud we watch a ship of theseus just bcz its "good cinema"...its peoples choice...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Qirat.RaisinsAnkaheeKkkkkingKhanEvash.MissAmerica.Housefull-RaeesRiks-MoodyFoodiekhoslakadhoklahappygirl123angrybreadkooliioaish.....Poojie....TheRagertomnjerry2-SalShah4eva-

Krishnala- IF-Dazzler
Krishnala-
Krishnala-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
what kind of name is ''Junk films''? people cant watch ''intelligent'' and artistic movies all the time ! 
CE is more like a rom-com where the lead girl had a role too.. Its not all about the hero.

seems like the writer has not even watched the movie.. aiwein hi article bana dia LOL

Edited by Fantastic_Life - 19 August 2013 at 6:01am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_AshVikLavaLips___KkkkkingKhansweetmadhuriEvashHousefullhappygirl123khoslakadhokla-RaeesRiks-abby_girl30Sunshine797angrybreadaish.kooliioAlmas.PureBliss....Poojie....TheRagertomnjerry2blue-ice.-SalShah4eva-

Kya.Bolta.Tu IF-Rockerz
Kya.Bolta.Tu
Kya.Bolta.Tu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I myself love masala flicks and so called mindless entertainer,yeah while going to watch CE I didn't expect it to anything more than an entertainer but isn't this movie supposed to be a comedy?Rohit had made golmaal series which I liked so I went to see the movie.

But W*F,except for one or 2 moments I didnt laugh,it was all so whatever all the spoofs of SRK's movies?Some htings could have been more creative,and all those action sequences hell even Bol bachan had them but not like these it was a lil OTT and too boring specially the last scene!!So just my advice if you are seling your movie saying its a comedy movie,make sure it has comedy scenes and ur movie isnt just relying on SRK's filmi career and DP's accent!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Johnny.Balrajchimchimcher-ee

Johnny.Balraj IF-Rockerz
Johnny.Balraj
Johnny.Balraj

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
My opinion 

Everyone has his own taste, people like this type of film as well that's  why it  make cores, there is a market for it to present this product  . I am not one of the them. I am not  a huge fan of Maasla films

Edited by DAKDAK - 19 August 2013 at 6:26am
khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged

I'll watch what I want...If I'm paying my hard earned money for something, it better do what I paid for! CE promised to be an entertainer, and that's what it was when I went to watch it. You see is what you get is the case with CE, which is all the more reason to leave most of the audience satisfied.

If Bollywood only had serious/intelligent movies, the place will loose its essence and will be nothing but dull and boring Approve 

Edited by khoslakadhokla - 19 August 2013 at 6:42am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Qirat.LavaLips___AnkaheeKkkkkingKhanKrishnala-HousefullEvashhappygirl123-RaeesRiks-angrybreadU-No-Pookooliiofriends_rockPureBliss....Poojie....TheRagertomnjerry2

desimaganlal Goldie

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top