Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SwaRon SS : The Unforgettable StayOver ICh2 UpdatedI (Page 8)

vrushanharshi Goldie
vrushanharshi
vrushanharshi

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
awesome concept 
it is an amazing n very interesting too 
how do u come up wid so many ideas 
loved this 
plz continue soon 
thanx for the pm 

how do u manage so many writings 
hope u update all ur works n give all updates soon 

HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Please continue soon
..Aishaa.. IF-Dazzler
..Aishaa..
..Aishaa..

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Chapter 2

I reached the garden to have a high tea with his Mom and we talked about some stuff here and here. Thankfully god had been kind I guess, I didn't have to face him there.  And guess what did I just find out, his mom is in thinking terms of getting him married? Heheheh, time to have a good laugh.  But I obviously I wasn't that kind, so I suggested her more reason for him to get married until she decided its time to look for a girl. Finally finishing off my tea I went to my room with joy totally evident on my face.

As I reached back my room I saw some 5 missed calls from my Mom. I hope something wasn't wrong. I dialed her number back and she picked up in the first ring itself.  As I got busy talking to her on the phone, I got to know it was nothing urgent but just a mere good news she had to pass onto me.  And when I asked what, she simply told me to wait for another 2-3 days. FINE, maybe I had to spend these days in depression only.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. " Yes?" I shouted in order to get a response but well, no answer. I went towards the door and opened it. "Hello again Sharon" his mom greeted me as she came inside my room and sat on the couch.  " Hi auntie, you had some work? I asked her as I raised my brows giving her a confused look. " Yes beta, actually I was thinking you must be getting bored right now, so I asked Swayam if you could go with him to his friends party? " She finished, as I looked completely shocked. She definitely couldn't expect that out of me. " Auntie I would definitely love to, but I think I'm keeping comfortable out here.  And I don't know the people out there, so it could get a little awkward" Though the Katter part was a lie but I just somehow wanted to convince her for me to stay at home.  " Beta, I know, But Swayam himself told me he wont let you feel uncomfortable. He promised. Now even he is getting late, so you get ready fast, he is waiting for you downstairs. And yes, even I have to go somewhere, so I'll leave. Bye" She said as she got up and left the room. Shucks, this sucks dude, big time. How the hell am I going to face his group all over again? Finally giving up all the thoughts, I went inside the bathroom to change.

As I got myself ready in a full sleeved back and white striped short dress along with black boots, I put on slight of make up trying my inner beauty reflect itself.  That was all I needed for the night, as I didn't want to feel like an overdressed moving mannequin out there.  I went down the stairs and saw Swayam waiting at the door wearing a pair of black denims with a leather jacket of a dark brown shade. How much ever I may hate him, calling him hot that time would also be an understatement.  But then I again remembered I had to behave cold infront of him, so straightening myself a little, I walked down the stairs and joined him. Without saying a word, he left his mansion as one of the guards opened the door and I simply followed him.

We both were standing outside the door now looking at the ground when suddenly he looked at me. " Wait here, I'll get the car" He said trying to avoid a direct eye contact with me as he walked across me to one of the stylish cars laid out there. A closer look and one could figure out it was one of the high class models by Aston Martin. In a spam of 2 minutes a black flashing car stood beside me and I looked at it wondering whether to take the seat with him infront or the one at the back. Suddenly a guard came ahead of me " may I help you maam" He said as he opened the front row door for me.  I smiled at him and murmured a Thank You before getting inside and leaving the place.  Honestly I was quite thankful to the guard as he had atleast helped me take my decision..

Our car journey up till now was extremely silent. While I was just feeling nervous and awkward at the same time, he was keeping his concentration onto his driving only. There was some soft lounge relaxing music being played in the background, but that really wasn't of help this time.  Suddenly out of nowhere he started speaking " Im sorry " he said as he looked at me. Wait, was he just apologizing to me, that was so not Swayam Shekhawat. " Ermm, Sorry for what exactly" I asked still not believing my ears. Actually I was even confused, because by what I know about him, I doubt he regretted what he did even by an ounce. So I looked at him as he started speaking again " For getting you here. I know you didn't wanna come and my mom almost forced you to come here but that was simply because she couldn't leave you home all alone. Even she had to go somewhere urgent."  I nodded.  I completely understand she was being caring and all of that sort but now, legally I was an adult and could take care of myself alone.  " That's fine, though I could manage alone. Noone would eat me up" I said. " I know, but certain bitter past incidents that forced her to take this decision" he said as he continued to maintain his focus on driving. " Elaborate please" I said as I looked at him with those suspicious eyes. "Sharon just drop the topic, so um do you like this music" He said trying to change the topic. I knew he was a pro at this but this time I had to know, curiousness was just annoying me by now. " Swayam, I wanna know, right now" I said demanding over it. " Fine, Im gonna tell you, but only what I want you to know. You aren't going to ask me anymore questions about it after Im done. If that's okay with you."  "Fine." I replied,

" This happened about 3 years back. I was over at one of my friends place for group studies and Dad was out of city for some business work. Mom had to attend one of those boring society parties so she was there. Diva was all-alone in the house, but we thought she will be able to take care of herself.  But when I came back home I went to her room and saw her trembling and crying in one corner of the city, just covered with a blanket. She was crying and crying. All I could do was go and hug her tightly that time. After some time Mom and she was just shocked, she didn't ask her anything but definitely did take all her care.  After 2 or 3 days when she had recovered from her mental trauma a little she explained us how one of the servants out here had brutally raped here. Unfortunately she couldn't even recognize his face as he had covered it all. We couldn't catch him as much as we tried. We saw all the CCTV footage and finally after getting a hint we caught him. Since that day we have never left any girl alone in the house, and about Diva, we sent her somewhere far where she could be happy and forget the past, though we are still in contact" As he finished I almost had tears in my eyes. Couldn't believe this guy had gone through so much, I exactly knew the feeling of seeing someone so close in pain.  Suddenly our car stopped outside a bug hotel. "We're here Sharon" He said. Suddenly a guard opened his door and he got down. I got down form my side too and we both entered the hotel. I followed him till the door where we both mentioned our names. The lady opened the door and showed us the way inside.

We both entered and the first thing I heard was the loud music blasting off from the speakers. There were disco lights all over the place and everyone were dressed semi-formally, though thankfully I was looking okay according to the occasion. Suddenly a girl came jumping toward us screaming Swayam's name till she suddenly wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly. After hugging him tightly she finally left him and pushed her lips on to his. And that liplock at that moment changed my life upside down.

Edited by ..Aishaa.. - 17 December 2013 at 9:16am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

devsuchiPreetiroxaarostarryLove_skDeepikamoorehellangelsNikieerinkubathija12damonTVDrockszk456789Hp_TvD_mAnIcAutumn_HueSanskritiS

Muskan_SwaRon IF-Rockerz
Muskan_SwaRon
Muskan_SwaRon

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
res Tongue

first chapter fir se padhna padega Pinch
Autumn_Hue IF-Rockerz
Autumn_Hue
Autumn_Hue

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Reserved
SanskritiS IF-Rockerz