Frequent Posters

..Aishaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
CHAPTER 1

Words : 1143
Character present : Swayam Shekhawat, Sharon Raiprakash
Places used : Shekhwat Mansion - Guest room

Those memories we shared together just went across me like harsh wind. It was difficult to believe the fact that there was hatred in my eyes for that very same guy who I used to immensely love a few years back. As everyone says time changes everything.  I looked at him again, and realized he hadn't changed a bit. The same lean figure with those perfectly shaped abs. He had the very same chocolate brown eyes and that same silky hair falling over his head, which I guess he inherited from his mom.

" I'm sorry I didn't expect you to be here." he said in his everlasting soothing voice

" Don't worry,i have my own personal reasons. dont even think about that" 

" hey calm down. I was just a little surprised by ure presence in this room. Probably because I didn't know about it and I never expected you would actually even think of coming to my place "

" I definitely wouldn't have even put my foot out here only if I was given another option. Otherwise sharing a house with you ' a strict no from my side "

" So what do you expect, me to come here and welcome you and give you a full damn tour of my house.  Gimme a break! I was just here to use ure shower as my stopped working midway. But I guess ill use the other rooms shower. but if ure in for some fun, i really dont mind.in the shower?what say?"

" just get out of the room before i blast off right here"

" my little baby, ure forgetting this is my house. but i think i treat my guests well so ill leave for now" 

It was just then when I realized he was standing naked infront with a towel wrapped around him. He left my room and I broke down on the floor. I knew this was going to happen, I knew I would be hurt if I ever saw him again. I knew it all yet I did come here. Why? Tears started trickling down my mind. He had the very same effect on me till date. I went by the window side and sat there. I buried my face within my knees and closed my eyes, letting all my agitation off.

" Ahhou, Swayam leave mee"

" 2 seconds baby"

He let her in a room, a room and she was shocked. It was so beautiful, even a paradise would be an understatement. Lit by candles on each of its side, it was nothing but sheer beauty. She looked at every corner of the room, inspecting it, making a note of it. Then she finally whispered in his ear " its more than perfect". She crushed herself into his chest letting all the love and passion flow out. He gently picks her up and puts her on the bed.  He comes and lies down with her. " One year of togetherness, lets have some fun today and celebrate this special day together".  He held her by her waist and pulled her towards him.  In return she pressed her lips against his, tasting each part of it. She dug her hand inside his shirt and he pulled her even closer. Slowly and gradually he slid her shorts using one of his legs and pulled off her shirt using his hand. He wrapped his legs around hers and she started places kisses all over his neck. She tore his shirt apart and moved onto his chest.  He was enjoying the moment, he then unhooked her bra gently and threw it on the other side.  He moved his hand on her cleavage line licking it. He reached her bosom and placed 2 gentle kisses on each one of them. He licked them slowly and within no time started sucking it hard. " ouch" sharon moaned in pain. " sorry was i way too harsh?" " its okay. im comfortable" She was resting her head on his shoulder placing her love bites here and there.  He soon covered them with a blanket and they enjoyed their night in each other's company.  

The beam of light entering through the window made her move a little. She slowly opened her eyes and a beautiful smile was carved upon her lips. Remembering the moments she shared last night just made her turn red. She had never felt better before. She looks towards the side to see his angelic face again but to her disappointment, he wasn't there. Thinking he must be in the bathroom,  She takes the silk sheet placed on the side, wraps it around herself and goes to the bathroom. She knocks on the door but no response. She knocks again still no reply. She tries opening the door and realizes the door wasn't locked. She goes inside but in vain he wasn't there inside as well. She goes and sits on the sofa wondering where he maybe.  Suddenly she spots a letter placed on the table. She quickly picks it up and find her name written on it. She opens it and starts reading it.

Dear Sharon,

Surprised to find a letter by ure name? Don't be so shocked baby there is more in store for you.. Im sure by now you must be wondering where I am. Aren't u? then let me tell you, I am back to my own world. And it would be better if even you did.  The moments we shared yesterday, for me they weren't love for god sake. It was just and just lust. I after a wait of one damn year, got what I wanted. You know I have spent these moments with so many girls, but trust me never enjoyed it as much as I did yesterday.  Probably because you were one of the toughest girls to impress and I took you as a challenge. Im so so sorry baby, but that's how I am. I cannot stick to 1 girl. That's not what I am. You can call me whatever you want, because now I don't care.  Just 1 more thing, if you go and tell ure mom about what happened it will be ure own loss.  Im sure you know the society pretty well,so its totally ure call.btw Im sure you would never want to meet me again but if any time you want the same very time, I will always be there, just a call away. Bye , my love.

Ure lovingly boyfriend

Swayam Shekhawat

Suddenly a knock brought her out of her thoughts. " Ms. Smaya maam is waiting in the garden for you" " I will just be there" She wiped her tears. She cant ever forgive him for what he did to her. She believed him, blindly and that was all her fault. That day she cried for hours but the tears, they never dried up. even today, the thought automatically makes her moist.  That one-year, which she thought was the perfect time of her life was just a joke for him. He played with her, her emotions, her everything.  Now she is back, but she is not the same Sharon he knew. Now he will see the new Sharon. " Bring it on Swayam, The War is on" with this she left her room to meet his mom.

so people, how was the update? i am kinda upset with the response. hardly any of u commented :( anyways please let me know if i should continue or not, because its sad when you see people not appreciating ure work. It just demotivates you or discourages you to write more. so pleas be frank, ill be okay to discontinue my this piece of work. and also, please let em know which story do u want me to update first. undesired love or incompatible love? i should be updating one of them by friday. for those who havent read my other 2 works, the links are mentioned below 

SwaRon FF : The Undesired Love 

SwaRon SS : Incompatible Love 

Edited by ..Aishaa.. - 10 years ago
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res

unres..

wao wat a twist swayam is a bad character...

sounds intresting...

plzz fist complete dis

plzzz update fast...Edited by swaronlove001 - 10 years ago
addicted_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update 😊
I never expected such a twist... swayam with such a bad character ???!!!
It surely sounds intresting   πŸ˜Š

Do continue... πŸ˜›
damonTVDrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!πŸ‘
So, Swayam is a Casanova!! Poor Sharon..😭
Plzz do continue.. Would like to read more.. It's a very interesting story! πŸ˜›
Update soon n do pm me..😊
hellangels thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail
the update was pretty gud 
   swayam being a bad boy is quite interesting and do continue

and first u plz update undesired love
Suni1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was wonderful update πŸ‘

Swaron knows each other nd swayam cheated on her was intresting.
Waiting for what wil sharon do wit him
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
swayan that too bad used sharon and left her ... that not good
and now sharon his back but in new form that old back is gone far whom trust swayan...
it get interest to read more... do continue soon and pm me
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
swayam bad boy!!
wonderful!!
i always like him being a bad boy being majnu all the time bores me!!
very interesting!!
earlier link kharaab tha so couldnt comment!
poor sharon!!
do continue!!
anushka1129 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update ..
swayam😑
poor sharon😭
feeling bad for her..she trusted him blindly n what she got..
sharon should make swayam pay..
interesting one..
love to read more..
thanks for the pm ..
plz update soon :)
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres

superb

amazing twist