Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sushant Singh Rajput FC # 29 - Chanchal Mann (Page 74)

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stefanandre

anyone remembers meEmbarrassed

Hello all my lovely phankasHugHugHug

I have sure missed all of youCry but i am back now and will once again try n be regular, could not stay away from chatting with all of you on this our "home", three months was too longCry

Thank you for the beautiful thread FatimaThumbs UpHug and for keeping this place alive, without you this home of ours would be empty. 

Thanks to everyone for all the tweets, articles, videos and picturesHugHug

A VERY SPECIAL AND BIG BIG BIG
THANK YOU TO ANU for keeping me up to date with all the happenings via facebook - HugHeart, it sure has helped me tremendously.

Thank you also goes out to Taz for messaging me all of your messages from FC and also on Sushant.

A very warm welcome to the new members hereHug so wonderful to have all of you join us in drooling/talking/discussing about our "favourite"; I am Karen by the waySmile

Sharon, thank you for the lovely vms that you always make for us, they are all beautiful; when you have some time on your hands can you make a vm on sushant and his journey from Preet days to the present time - not sure which song though so will leave it to you but would love to have one on him only and his journey - thank you in advance.

Now for the most exciting news

I am going to see my HERO tomorrowDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming and I just can't wait; cannot believe I will actually get to see him and see his movie along with him in the audience - what an awesome, awesome feeling; below are my tickets for the gala screening

I will be waiting outside between 3:30-4:00 pm just to make sure I am close to the railing and not somewhere at the back. will take pictures and will try and send from my hubby phone (as he has data) if not when I get back home will post them.  I am so thrilled that there are three showings of SDR, one Thursday morning (will go and check it out as well [stay outside] in case Sushant is there for the 9am show) and the third one is on Saturday (I doubt he would be there for that). I am just too, too excited.

Plan to go and watch the move again on Friday (need to contribute to the coffers of SDRBig smile) hopefully my sons will join me once again like they did for KPC.

Fatima, if I can get close to Sushant, will surely give him a hug for you and for all the others as well and FOR ME too. hopefully i will be able to sleep tonightBig smile

I feel there is something happening in Toronto this evening for the SDR cast  cause while walking in the train concourse, there were two ladies going the other way that were dressed up in nice saris and all TIFF events are taking place downtown. Wish I knew which hotel he was staying at, I would hover around there in the hopes of getting a glimpse of him - how can I find outConfused

So happy to see the movie doing well and that too without counting the movies sales from Canada (let's hope it does well here). I was checking out tickets for the gala screening tomorrow and some ticket agents were showing that they only have 8 seats left so I am hoping and praying that the gala screening tomorrow gets a full house - it would be awesome if it does

Taz, on turning the lovely pink colour - like Sharon says, suits you and your name.

Before ending, want to say again that I have really missed all of you here; love you all. Guess will stop now - landed  up with a long post. 

OMG!!!  Karen!!!

Welcome back...Missed you so much...and now I'm doing the happy dance...by seeing this post.

I'm sorry Sushant wasn't able to come to Toronto...but I hope you enjoyed yourself...and I hope you liked SDR.

So so so happy that you are back..see I look like this now...Big smile   Big smile   Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandre

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Originally posted by sushantfan

fatima so happy u got to see sdr soon n u njoid it... 
n thanks for all those lovely siggies n avis u post outr here love thm.

are we hvin an sdr contest?

Yes we are...Approve

I've put in a request for the prizes to be made...so...I'm waiting for them to come in.
We should have the contest by the end of this month.
That'll give everyone enough time to see the movie.  

The contest will not only be about SDR...but about Sushant in general.
But definitely those who've seen SDR will be at an advantage Smile

Yayy contest time! This time I will definitely participate, I always miss out these awesome contests (and siggies!WinkLOL)

Fatima_Q

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged

part of the SAIFTA article
Johar collected the Best Director award on behalf of Abhishek Kapoor who won it for Kai Po Che. 

Chalo atleast KPC won something.

Congrats to Gattu.

Although I don't think it's fair to lump together last year's debut actors with this years.

And I could understand if Varun had won ...but Sid?!?!?  Stern Smile

That award function was such a joke..LOL.. I didn't want to say it aloud in that forum but heck.. all the debutants lumped together..  and then who wins? Not Ayushman, not Arjun, not even Varun, but the one who performed at the event. I doubt the others even attended the event. I doubt most people in BW even knew of the event.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima_Qfansush

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

That award function was such a joke..LOL.. I didn't want to say it aloud in that forum but heck.. all the debutants lumped together..  and then who wins? Not Ayushman, not Arjun, not even Varun, but the one who performed at the event. I doubt the others even attended the event. I doubt most people in BW even knew of the event.LOL

I didn't want to say it out loud either...but the first thing that crossed my mind was...they gave the prize to the one who could attend and perform LOL...okay no offense to any Sid fans...that's just my POV LOL

fansush

sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sushant_Salman_

hi everyone ...
karen welcome backHug

does nione hv the video to the making of sdr????????

Hi Sneha,
here is the videos of SDR making.
Part 1

PART 2

taz sweethearth thanks so so so so so so so muchHug
sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sushant_Salman_

SDR making...
part 3

this is so adorableSmile
sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged

part of the SAIFTA article
Johar collected the Best Director award on behalf of Abhishek Kapoor who won it for Kai Po Che. 

Chalo atleast KPC won something.

Congrats to Gattu.

Although I don't think it's fair to lump together last year's debut actors with this years.

And I could understand if Varun had won ...but Sid?!?!?  Stern Smile

thts the exactly my point fatima wts the yr for which the awards are?
niways who performs n who supposedly the public appreciates winsOuch

Fatima_Q

sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged

fatima so happy u got to see sdr soon n u njoid it... 
n thanks for all those lovely siggies n avis u post outr here love thm.

are we hvin an sdr contest?

Yes we are...Approve

I've put in a request for the prizes to be made...so...I'm waiting for them to come in.
We should have the contest by the end of this month.
That'll give everyone enough time to see the movie.  

The contest will not only be about SDR...but about Sushant in general.
But definitely those who've seen SDR will be at an advantage Smile

yesyes yes *dancing*  m gin to b a frontrunner fr tht awsome siggie giftEmbarrassed
il take tutorials how to change the banner thing n all till thnTongue

fatima Hug for all the efforts u make fr usSmile

Edited by sushantfan - 12 September 2013 at 7:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreFatima_Q

Go to top