Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sushant Singh Rajput FC # 29 - Chanchal Mann (Page 137)

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Anyone know where Karen, Sneha, and Taz have disappeared to?

Hi Fatima, 
Heard from Karen yesterday. 
She has been extremely busy with an overseas visitor, an event with a group she's involved with, partying until 5:00am WinkLOL  and work.

Hopefully, she'll get some time to be here soon.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreFatima_Q

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
^^Thanks Sharon Tongue

stefanandresuan

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Hello pankhas Hug

stefanandresuan

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Anyone know where Karen, Sneha, and Taz have disappeared to?

Hi Fatima, 
Heard from Karen yesterday. 
She has been extremely busy with an overseas visitor, an event with a group she's involved with, partying until 5:00am WinkLOL  and work.

Hopefully, she'll get some time to be here soon.Smile

Hi FatimaHugHug

Sorry have been awayEmbarrassed like Sharon mentioned, my sister was visiting so spent time with her and then lots of management changes at work so it is liking starting from scratch and I am like a Jack of all trades and Master of noneLOL  and then besides i was really upset, angry and frustrated at how much Sushant was bashed on the BW forum and what all was said about him, his looks etc so thought stay away and become calm otherwise I might have blown my fuse on a few members thereAngryLOL what I do not understand is why so much bashing for Sushant, is he not like everyone else trying to make a name for himself merely on his hardwork and talent, he is being second guessed for all his projects; even with having the 5-layer coating, it still affected me and I was feeling miserable and then the recent article that came out. what is so wrong with his looks, why is he being called ugly/fugly etcAngry i better stop as I am getting worked up again just thinking about itLOL

@Sharon, thanks so much for updating FatimaHug so nice to see you posting here againHug hope we connect soon.  loved your review on SDR. I am with you Sharon re in terms of the kissing and bold scenes - who would have thought we would see Sushant like thisLOLEmbarrassed in such a bold avatarShocked but loved him as Raghu, he was adorable that I just wanted to hug him and tell him all will be okayLOL

Fatima, guess we are now settling into our Fall/Winter season, here too it has gone cold and now the days are shorter - will be like till till March/April, love the look of winter but do not like the layers of clothing one has to way and going to work and coming home in the dark.

let's hope Sushant's rank improves or at least stays steady, do not want it to drop, the views on his articles are so low so just to increase, I do like you said, keep refreshing the page - his articles get hardly any comments and others get in the 100's

sometimes I wish he was on social media - might help increase his fan base and popularity more - i look at all the other celebrities being on social media and feel disappointed as a fan because we do not even get any updates from him, cannot remember when the last time we got an update from himConfusedCry

now that he does not shoot till next year, we will not get any articles on him, we surely have a long dry spell ahead of us.Ouch hoping he is invited to Aamir's Diwali party so we can hopefully get a glimpse of him.

suanFatima_Q

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Hi Karen. Smile
It is great to be here again! 
Can't stay away from my friends for too long. 
I too hope we hear more from and about Sushant in the future. 

stefanandreFatima_Q

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Hey SharonHug

You are right, cannot stay away from hereSmile

So glad you got to watch SDR.

@Fatima, not sure where Sneha and Taz have disappeared to?UnhappyCry they seem to have left usCry just hope both of them are doing well and that they will join us real soon.Smile

suanFatima_Q

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Good morning Everyone Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
@Karen:  Welcome back. Hug
Glad to know you got a chance to spend time with your sister.
I'm actually fond of the fall season...everything is so festive right up to New Year's...just don't like shoveling snow LOL...or the layers.  Or trying to convince the kids to dress warmly.  Ermm

This lull in between films is very boring.  Hopefully IF keeps posting articles related to Paani or DBB so that we can keep Sushant's rank up.

Agree with you about him being on social media.  Maybe with time he'll learn the art of marketing himself.

Right now more than anything I wish he'd confirm a brand new project.  Perhaps that would bring Taz and Sneha back out too.

Edited by ummesulaiman - 29 October 2013 at 5:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Go to top