Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sushant Singh Rajput FC # 29 - Chanchal Mann (Page 136)

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by -Priya-

Wake up song in bigg boss is chanchal mann ati random from shuddh desi romance. 
got a bit excited cause this is only show i watch regularly so thought to post

Manjha song from KPC is regularly played in Balika Vadhu

And the last episode of Na Bole Tum Season 2 featured Tere Mere Beech Main Kya Hai Tongue

Sunidhi sang that on Comedy Nights With Kapil Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima_Q

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Nothing related to DBB actually, but just came across this interview of Bengali actress Tridha Choudhury. She is a Sushant fan, and it is written she has a few BW projects in her kitty. She is pretty- I wouldn't mind her opposite our Byomkesh Babu.

She's cute...but don't you think it's better that a well known face is cast opposite Sushant?

You never know... DBB may turn into a series...like Dhoom.

Hope so... Like 007 - James Bond!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreFatima_Q

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Nothing related to DBB actually, but just came across this interview of Bengali actress Tridha Choudhury. She is a Sushant fan, and it is written she has a few BW projects in her kitty. She is pretty- I wouldn't mind her opposite our Byomkesh Babu.

She's cute...but don't you think it's better that a well known face is cast opposite Sushant?

Fatima, I have a feeling that Dibakar will not cast very popular/established faces.. he chose Sushant cos he was fresh, acts well, and didn't have a larger than life/hero image or anything. (The only image he has is that of Manav to some extent, but that only makes him seem more like the common man and is hence an advantage). Also, the female lead Satyabati, though an important character, won't exactly have much screen space. It will be basically Byomkesh and Ajit only. 

Then again, I could be wrong. Maybe he will go for a popular young Bengali actress. But will she agree to do a small but important role? Then again, maybe she will, if she really wants to make a career in BW.

Anyhow, I found it quite surprising to see that Tridha took Sushant's name only. Along with that the other line about her having BW projects in her kitty opposite big stars, and the first thought in my mind was 'She is Satyabati!!' LOL But no.. wrong of me, I should hold my horses. Posted it here anyway cos its fun to speculate.Big smile

Edited by nikitagmc - 27 October 2013 at 9:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandrelunzaFatima_QHitchHiker_

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Fatima, I have a feeling that Dibakar will not cast very popular/established faces.. he chose Sushant cos he was fresh, acts well, and didn't have a larger than life/hero image or anything. (The only image he has is that of Manav to some extent, but that only makes him seem more like the common man and is hence an advantage). Also, the female lead Satyabati, though an important character, won't exactly have much screen space. It will be basically Byomkesh and Ajit only. 

Then again, I could be wrong. Maybe he will go for a popular young Bengali actress. But will she agree to do a small but important role? Then again, maybe she will, if she really wants to make a career in BW.

Anyhow, I found it quite surprising to see that Tridha took Sushant's name only. Along with that the other line about her having BW projects in her kitty opposite big stars, and the first thought in my mind was 'She is Satyabati!!' LOL But no.. wrong of me, I should hold my horses. Posted it here anyway cos its fun to speculate.Big smile

@Blue - I found it quite interesting too... and thought it could be because she has been cast opposite SSR.. But it could also be because DBB has been launched from Kolkata and there is a lot of buzz in Bengali circles about the movie etc... That could also be a reason Smile

stefanandreFatima_Q

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

@Blue - I found it quite interesting too... and thought it could be because she has been cast opposite SSR.. But it could also be because DBB has been launched from Kolkata and there is a lot of buzz in Bengali circles about the movie etc... That could also be a reason Smile

Mostly actresses take the name of established actors, (like Ranbir Kapoor) or someone they really like. So either she is a genuine fan of Sushant or she is working with him in DBB or she is auditioning/has auditioned for the role (or is lobbying for it) and so Sushant is her favourite now just like every actress becomes Sushant's favourite since 4th standard.LOL

Jo bhi hai, she seems pretty and I wouldn't mind her opposite Sushant. Intense Detective Byomkesh ke saath delicate si Satyabati.Embarrassed

Edited by nikitagmc - 27 October 2013 at 10:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreFatima_QHitchHiker_

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

^^ Forgot to add...Yeah Nikita...forget medicine...I'd love to know what kind of visionary scripts you have up your sleeve for Sushant 

Bahaha this monkey is so cute! I want to chori it and use it as my profile avi! From where do you get all these emoticons yaar they are just so good!!!

About the scripts, lets just say my mind works overtime a lot.LOL Unfortunately, don't have the time to put it into words. There should be a machine that prints your thoughts into words, edits and proofreads it as well.LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandresuanFatima_Q

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Mostly actresses take the name of established actors, (like Ranbir Kapoor) or someone they really like. So either she is a genuine fan of Sushant or she is working with him in DBB or she is auditioning/has auditioned for the role (or is lobbying for it) and so Sushant is her favourite now just like every actress becomes Sushant's favourite since 4th standard.LOL

Jo bhi hai, she seems pretty and I wouldn't mind her opposite Sushant. Intense Detective Byomkesh ke saath delicate si Satyabati.Embarrassed

Okay I'm not too familiar with the character of DBB...just what I've read in an article or 2.  But I thought his wife was supposed to be very intelligent and liked to "match wits" with him so to speak about his cases.  If Ajit is his Watson then of course his wife would have a smaller role.  But this is supposed to be when DBB was very young...like fresh out of college...so maybe there may be some romance angle in it.  

I don't know...I wouldn't mind seeing IIleana D'Cruz (from Barfi) ...She can look the part.

What I really want is to see is Sonakshi Sinha opposite Sushant in a project real soon.

stefanandreHitchHiker_

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

^^ Forgot to add...Yeah Nikita...forget medicine...I'd love to know what kind of visionary scripts you have up your sleeve for Sushant 

Bahaha this monkey is so cute! I want to chori it and use it as my profile avi! From where do you get all these emoticons yaar they are just so good!!!

About the scripts, lets just say my mind works overtime a lot.LOL Unfortunately, don't have the time to put it into words. There should be a machine that prints your thoughts into words, edits and proofreads it as well.LOLLOLLOL

There is a lot of cute stuff there...just choose the crazy monkey. LOL

@bold:  I swear I was telling the exact same thing just the other day to someone who was complaining about when I was going to come up with another FF. LOL

People think I have nothing else to do but churn out stories Ermm

Such a machine would be so handy LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandre

Go to top