Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sushant Singh Rajput FC # 29 - Chanchal Mann (Page 106)

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Not sure if everyone knows or not, but sharing anyway- wallpapers of SDR are available for download at www.yashrajfilms.com

Thanks Nikita.

By the way...I didn't find the ArMan scenes.  Which # thread are they in?

See this thread:

If the videos don't work, then I will give you links from youtube. Nisha had uploaded most of the ArMan scenes separately, just that I am not sure whether that account has been closed by youtube or not. (Plus I forgot the name of the account) :P

Thanks Nikita...this is just what I was looking for Hug.

Will check to see if video links work and then let you know.

Edited by ummesulaiman - 10 October 2013 at 12:20am

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Good morning Pankhas Tongue.
Any new news or pics? Tongue
ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hello di taz di said on twitter to say hi to fatima di u and karen di 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandre

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Good to know you were able to get in touch with her...where is she?  why isn't she coming on I-F?

stefanandre

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

thanks Anshi for the message; please let Taz know that both Fatima and I miss her alot Cryand want her to come back to the FC.

Hi FatimaHug it seems like everyone has deserted usConfusedOuch
stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
QUOTE=luvsushita23]
Thanks Mayu for sharing!!

from wedding affair magazine (old one from pre-kpc)

[/QUOTE]

Fatima_Q

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Happy birthday Rekha! @ayushmannk Aditya Roy Kapur & Sushant Singh Rajput share their memories of the diva in @htcafe pic.twitter.com/TzcQMPtcun

Photo

I am unable to load a proper pic version of this articleCry. I guess it is better to go to Hindustan Times epaper site and read from there directlyOuch. I have written out Sushant's part here:::

"I might sound cliched, but for me, Rekha ji will always represent eternal beauty. And I am not sure if I should say it, but like old wine, she is only getting better with age. I remember seeing her for the first time in songs such as Pardesiya (Mr. Natwarlal, 1979) and Yeh Kahan Aa gaye hum (Silsila, 1981)"

Fatima_Q

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Ankita Lokhande hated me initially: Sushant Singh Rajput

TNN | Oct 11, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Ankita Lokhande hated me initially: Sushant Singh Rajput
Sushant Singh Rajput
Though just two films old, 27-year-old Sushant Singh Rajput has a huge fan following from his stint on TV where he played Manav Deshmukh in Pavitra Rishta. He discusses his career, girlfriend Ankita Lokhande and life. 

How did acting happen? In my first year of college I went to Shiamak (Davar) and he encouraged me to join the Barry John Theatre group. Since I was so shy and introverted, when I started with the performing arts, it was liberating. Bringing out your vulnerable side and shedding your privacy in front of complete strangers is so very difficult but when you are into the performance, the relief and release is so extraordinary that you get addicted. Since I think I am very boring in normal life, I tend to hide behind all these exciting characters making people believe that I am someone else entirely. That feeling is very powerful. 

Were you a flirt in college? Not at all. 

Did girls flirt with you? Occasionally yes, but I was so shy, I had no clue how to respond. 

Are you interested in direction too? Filmmaking is my passion. Acting is just one part of my ambition. Everything to do with filmmaking, be it cinematography or editing or directing excites me. As a filmmaker you get to say things... it is your story and vision. 

How was your experience shooting with Parineeti Chopra? Parineeti is a very confident and spontaneous actor. Our chemistry in Shudh Desi Romance looked very organic, and real. She is senior to me and is very supportive. 

From the current lot of actors, who do you think is best and why? I'd say Nawazuddin Siddiqui is the best actor because his choice of roles are so diametrically opposite from each other and he pulls it off almost every time so convincingly. 

What's the one big difference between being a popular TV star and a popular movie star? The one big difference is the pay cheque. From an actor's perspective there is hardly any difference as you have to be truthful to yourself, to your script, to your co-actors. 

If not an actor, Sushant Singh Rajput would be... An aspiring actor. 

One strength and one weakness that defines you. One weakness would be the inability to express myself when I am not acting. It's because of this reason that I am an actor. My strength would be my honesty and my passion towards my work. 

Was it love at first sight with Ankita Lokhande? I met her during the shoot of Pavitra Rishta and yes I was very happy and excited to see her. However, she hated me initially. But then after spending so many hours with me every day she didn't have an option. I hope to do a film, preferably romantic, with her soon. 

What's your idea of an ideal date? Some quiet place, a candid conversation, holding hands, doing small little things that make a difference. 

With which romantic song would you woo your girl? Suraj Hua Maddham... 

Any message for your Follo'ers? It's because of my follo'ers that I am getting so many good offers so early in my career and I would just say that I will try my best to entertain them and not to disappoint them with every character I play.

By Indu Mirani

Go to top