Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

So it is free for use?

I thought you might have made it for one of the posts on the first page of the next FC. πŸ˜Š

You should suggest her to put her mark on it.

actually i was thinking about using it for the dancing section maybe
see LHS her copyright  is already on it
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Priya-

actually i was thinking about using it for the dancing section maybe
see LHS her copyright  is already on it

Good idea.

Yeah I see her signature now...πŸ˜†
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^^ Aww Fatima your Sushant-Vaishali avi is so cute. Sushant had a spark since Kis Des days, and now these directors are tapping his potential and polishing his skill. Heere ko bhi tarashna jo padta hai!
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

^^^ Aww Fatima your Sushant-Vaishali avi is so cute. Sushant had a spark since Kis Des days, and now these directors are tapping his potential and polishing his skill. Heere ko bhi tarashna jo padta hai!

Thanks Nikita.  Yeah..I'm still addicted to these 2...always will be... πŸ˜†.

I had my special angel over in the KD forum make me avis for almost all of their scenes.  I have an entire calendar year's worth of them saved up.  This one is from September πŸ˜†.

You're right...Sushant had that spark from the very beginning.  So happy that he's doing well...tap wood. πŸ˜Š
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good morning all

see this tweet - is Sushant doing an ad for it?

Brylcreemindia @Brylcreemindia

Charm with lan. Make way for our man of #style - Sushant Singh Rajput via: http://hpbolly.com  pic.twitter.com/dhUJ9R9Vgz

and this tweet:

UTV Stars @UTVStars

#Bollywood #AliAbbasZaffar's #Gunday will also see #IrrfanKhan as a part of the cast and #SushantSinghRajput in a cameo role!

stefanandre thumbnail
Not sure why India Forums have come out with this video when it has been told that Sushant is not doing Subash Ghai's movieπŸ˜• anyway please take a moment to comment.

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2553/sushant-singh-rajput/video/297292-sushant-singh-rajput-and-sonakshi-sinha-in-subhash-ghai-next-fi.htm
Edited by stefanandre - 10 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hello all seems boring with no news
stefanandre thumbnail
@Fatima

once again this person has done itπŸ˜•πŸ˜­ poor sushant, best he does not even speak - when he talks from his heart he is bashed; can these people not give him a break, is he not hard working like the rest of the actors? no wonder he shies away from speaking.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3753553&TPN=2
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lmao di bw forum loves bashing and they bash everyone this person has just given chance and gives chance for ppl to bash SSR bec he is not fan at all 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just ignore... some people cannot comprehend complex thoughts like the one SSR has...
He is in movies for acting, his passion for the art... The money is something that follows... 

It is like me saying i want to be a CEO of company... I really want to be that... it is not for the money but for the esteem/social prestige/sense of achievement that the position holds... the money will follow and that is expected