Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Haal-E-Dil Times |NL Team| Submission on 21st Feb (Page 8)

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Koeli: Imma gonna call you Happy Appy, until I get to know you better and ordain you with a Kia-ish pathname. Haha :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Guardian of CC, FF Graphicer Head, S/C Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by AraBearxx

Lol, Happy!

Ah, none. I have alot on my plate at the moment. And I have this bad habit of procrastinating too.. yep, you're conversing with a world class procrastinator. Thank you very much. LOL

Surrree, but I'd be of help only after I get my MacBook and that is when they launch the 2013 models, grr..

OMGeee, I AM SO JEALOUS! You lucky bumb!

I can see that. Appy in indeed happy!

Btw, Appy. I seriously don wanna sound all bossy and snappy and demanding but I do feel that if you're doing something, you should trust yourself to do it right. So if the authors are attempting fanfics, they should have the courtesy to use basic proper grammar. Just the basics. If you imitate the published authors out there, imitate them right! So I have a few criteria's I would consider before I start naming FF's of the weeks. ( well kiara i am aware of your conversation with jot and other fanfac buddies in that forum... well honestly i think is a great move by all that people are ready to help others who doesnot have a good grasp in english... i am one of them and honestly i would love if anybody corrects me... but not all will take that in right spirit and here in this forum there is no such rule that only people with proper grammar and english can only come forwards and post their work... it is open for all and it is about their imaginations. but having said that i am not saying that people shouldnot try to be perfect but one should not go into a shell having said that. I have seen there are many writers who has good grasp in english but they fail to impress readers with their subject and there are many who write their heart out eventually win in impressing readers. again i am saying it is good to be perfect and one should but that shouldn't stop you from writing. Encouragement is something which should always prevail and a winner is someone who will grow in time... Embarrassed ) as far as FF of the week is concerned i would say yes definately keep that in mind. but i would also say that dont be to tough on them so that they get demoralized. Embarrassed everyone works hard with their imagination. Let the imagination flow... rest all is in your hand.

Can I share them with the participants, like whoever is willing to write and expects the nomination. Cause deep down there every writer wants it. < i didnot really understood this point can you please elaborate?

Lastly, are you THAT Appy Indy - the Arhi one? I'm Kiara. yap i think i am "THAT" appy indy Arhi FF writer if you are referring "THAT" Wink

my answers in blue

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 19 August 2013 at 10:41am
-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
^^Kiara

Nopes not Typos on a serious note The spelling mistakes and also the mistakes with clauses of any sentece , that should be kept into an eye.
I thought of taking FF/OS but on a serious note... I haven't read a SINGLE FF of any forum , On a serious note I dislike such maginations. I don't want want degrade the writers, buh I don't like to read love stories which are almost like simple daily soap and also it's character names are influenced by the characters of the show people love and also they put actors of the same show.

So I avoid reading FFs. Rather I love to read some spiritual/intellectual/ or some working posts which can help me anyways about analyzing something or gaining some knowledge.

on a serious note.. All the best

Regards
-Riti

Edited by -Celestial- - 19 August 2013 at 10:43am
-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Koeli: Imma gonna call you Happy Appy, until I get to know you better and ordain you with a Kia-ish pathname. Haha :D

sure... :) i prefer appy Embarrassed

when is your bday and where do you live?

and what do you mean by "THAT" appy? LOL Wink
-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Celestial-

^^Kiara

Nopes not Typos on a serious note The spelling mistakes and also the mistakes with clauses of any sentece , that should be kept into an eye.
I thought of taking FF/OS but on a serious note... I haven't read a SINGLE FF of any forum , On a serious not I hate to read such imaginations. I don't want want degrade the writers, buh I don't like to read love stories which are almost like simple daily soap and also it's character names are influenced by the characters of the show people love and also they put actors of the same show.

So I avoid reading FFs. Rather I love to read some spiritual/intellectual/ or some working posts which can help me anyways about analyzing something or gaining some knowledge.

on a serious note.. All the best

Regards
-Riti

wow spiritual discussions? i am in... absolutely... try me someday reeti
-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged

^Celestial, I am gonna drop any FF which is grammatically incorrect, too cliche, makes no sense or whatsoeve - no matter how popular it is or the number of likes it gets . And I dunno about the DTs but I take plagiarism seriously. Be assured. ROFL By spelling mistakes do you mean typos?

you should have been a part of Arhi NL then coz i dont think there will be many FF/SS/OS written on this couple... you will get very few to drop actually... LOL

-Ara-

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

wow spiritual discussions? i am in... absolutely... try me someday reeti

Sure Appy Embarrassed
If you want to actually you can join me anyime in DKDM forum I am there Smile

my last post was on Karma Smile