Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Haal-E-Dil Times |NL Team| Submission on 21st Feb (Page 78)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Turning point of the week

Of course the turning point is the revelation that Anway Goel is DV aka Dhruv Kumar's elder brother and that Prithvi Enterprise's owner is none other than DV himself...
the revelation came just after Saachi and DV have taken their relationship another step forward...by that I dont mean the kiss only but DV was upset all through that Saachi cannot completely trust him...the kiss not only brought them closer but it also strengthened the trust between them...
DV being the owner of PE and also the fact that he is totally unaware of it is the real reason why I consider this scene as the turning point since DV being a lawyer it will be tough for Saachi to believe that DV signed random papers...thing now remains to be seen how Saachi trusts DV after hearing the truth...

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Message to the makers
Jee Le Zara has so much potential.Dont waste this and move story forward without dragging romance n 'manao missions' like rubber band and do give attention on thr leads grooming
.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
rest i vll gv tomorrow as pics hv to b attached too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Guys, I am still sick. will not be able to do my section. Saruv Scene of the week.
request one of you to do it for this time.

-Koeli_Appy-

Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
M so srry...last night i was too busy to log in to IF... I'll submit my sections in a few moments :)

-Koeli_Appy-

Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Effective/Active thread of the week

DV is not negative by Apoorvafan

P.S...i hope this will be considerd as discussion topic related to d show unlike last time's LOL

Hrideyy asked me to back up...so
Rating of the week

This week was overall good, with Ankita leaving brainwashing saachi, but family being extremely supportive and then DV-Saachi sharing some loveydovey moments and ofcourse much awaited 'Ring talk' plus suspence element DV and his bro/PE revealed...So basically drama, romance, suspence all at their exact places...
I would like rate this week 9/10.
ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Summary for the week - Saruv romance all the way..

Saachi tells DV that its her fear of losing him that is making her insecure. She tells him how important he is to her .Dhruv is very touched by her words. Ankita plans for a movie. Dils persuade Saachi to join them. Before leaving Ankita sits in front of the jeep along with Dhruv. A hurt Saachi backs off . Nani advices her to have faith in DV's love. On reaching the theatre DV drops Dils and Ankita and leaves saying he has some important work. He comes to Saachi who is in the terrace counting stars. He tells her to let of  her fear and insecurities . Saachi agrees and they count the stars together in each other's arms. Anvay Goel scolds Pradeep for making forged papers and advice him to get the land by fair means. Anki plans for an outing with Dhruv and ask him to meet near a bridge. He forgets about her and spends some time with Saachi.
While walking with Saachi he remembers and they start searching for her in the jungle. After many hours she  is found in an old house in the jungle. She hugs DV and tell that she loves him. Anki tells Saachi and Dils to leave as she want to spend time with DV. Seeing Saachi's upset face DV tells Anki that he loves Saachi. Anki is shocked and try to reason with him. Dhruv says if thier friendship should continue she better accept Saachi as his love. She is heart broken. 

Saachi is happy that finally Ankita knows about their relationship. Ankita see them leaving together in Sher Singh and feels jealous. She decides to go back to Mumbai. Before leaving she tells Saachi that Dhruv's dad will never agree for this relationship and they have to break up one day. Saachi feels more insecure and tell Dils that if  Dhruv cheats on her she will die. Dhruv overhears this and he feels sad that she is not trusting him . Saachi want her ring back and Dhruv tells her that he will give it only after taking his parents consent. Saachi try to change his mood and make him happy. Ankita meets Anvay on the way and tells that Dhruv is Saachi's lawyer.Saachi, Dils and Aadu make a plan and send Nani-Aaji to the temple. Saachi decorate her room with candles 
and wear a red saree. Dhruv is happy and to see all that she is doing for him and finally give in and they  share a passionate kiss. Dhruv wants to celebrate New Year and they start planning.He gets a call from Pradeep and goes to meet him. There he is surprised to meet his older brother Anvay. Dhruv says that his client will not sell the land since she is emotionally attached to it. Anway tries to change Dhruv's mind. He says their father will never agree for an older women as Dhruv's wife. Dhruv is torn between love and  family. He decides to tell Saachi about his connection with Prithvi Enterprises. Saachi decorates the house for new year and they all wait for Dhruv. 

Irritating scene of the week

Its Ankita's expert  advice to Saachi on Dhruv's character . Confidently saying that his dad will not agree for their marriage.Angry Telling her to love Dhruv but with a cover on her heart and also to have an eye on the time and not Dhruv.ShockedAngry Her words made a strong impact on Saachi and she plunged deeper into the well of insecurity and distrust.

Heart touching scene of the week 

Dhruv overhears Saachi telling Dils that she is worried about him  leaving her . He is shocked and pained that he is not able to win Saachi's trust and not convince her that his love for her is true. A sad and  brooding Dhruv was very heart touching to watch.
LazilyAnonymous IF-Dazzler
LazilyAnonymous
LazilyAnonymous

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Final Siggy of the week LOL (Incase the regular doesn't do it)

By SanaJasmine 

.shinchan.

Go to top