Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Haal-E-Dil Times |NL Team| Submission on 21st Feb (Page 117)

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Fashion Disaster of the week

Its SAANCHIJI with her over-the-top jwellery and saree in a party Ermm Her jwellery was a bizzare.

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Comic Relief Moment of the Week

When Suparna tried to make Saanchiji fall,she herself fell down in DV success party LOL
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Actor of the Week - DV aka Ruslaan

While i know that there are few who think DV acts a bit OTT at times.. i think this week he balanced the OTT romeo version and loving hubby .. perfectly ..! His tiff with Sanchi was very impactful..! Clap

Fashionable Person of the Week -Anky 

..and before u kill me..LOL thing is ..was kinda tired naming DV always.. so was thinking ..why not.. Anky? I mean.. she was well decked up in her blue outfit at the party... minimal jewelry .. properly accessorized ...and in general looked nice..! Also the casual look suits her nicely as well.. Smile
.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Message to the Makers

Since the show is ending on 24 th April,give us the best in JLZ.
ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Summary : 

Yash goes to US on business trip and hands over the responsibilites to Dhruv. Anway and Suparna are not happy with this. Saachi helps Dhruv in making presentation and Dhruv ask her to join the family business.Anway rejects the idea saying women in their family are not allowed to work in the family business. Isha's husband is involed in a scam and it comes out in front of the family. Saachi gives her lot of support. Prachi has a miscarriage and her in-laws send her back to Panchgani and files for divorce. Prachi and Dilshad come to Mumbai to consult a good doctor. The doctor assures that Prachi is fine and will conceive again. Dhruv calls Sunil and offers him work so that he can stand on his own feet and take care of Prachi. Goel's celebrate Shruti's birthday. Dhruv requests Arvind to attend the party and surprise Shruti. Suparna overhears this conversation and make a plan to trap Saachi. She tells Ankita to call the police from Saachi mobile and inform them about Arvind's presence in the house. Ankita finds Saachi's mobile and inform the police. She is
unaware that webcam in Saachi's room has recorded everything. The birtday party starts and Arvind arrives much to the happiness of everyone especially the kids. Police arrive soon to arrest Arvind. Dhruv expecting some problem to crop up has already taken anticipatory bail and thus saves him BIL. Police thank Saachi for informing them and everyone is shocked to hear this and demand an explanation from her. She plays the webcam thus exposing Ankita. She is humiliated and thrown out of the house. Saachi warns Suparna to stop playing 
games as she is aware of her tricks. Pradeep try to take money from the farms and disappear from Panchgani. Saachi and Dhruv arrive on time and he is also shown the door forever. 

Irritating scene of the week

Suparna accusing Ankita and throwing her out of the house when actually it was she who masterminded the plan. She went against her own sister to save her skin. 

Heart touching scene of the week 

Dhruv finally realising what Ankita has been doing till now. He was feeling guilty that he didn't see what she was upto and Saachi had to bear the consequences every time. 

Edited by ak75 - 05 April 2014 at 1:25am
-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Best VM of the Week
Made By  : Avtarnika Sharma

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Actor of the Week - Sangeeta...

And yes.. this time.. am so very happy to put her at the top spot for the way she presented Sanchi this week was just awesome..! She was excellent at portraying Sanchi's fears .. (about pregnancy) ... her ability to cover up to respect Isha's wishes and  her confidence to outwit Suparna ..! Totally blew my mind ..! Clap Clap Albeit the Holi craziness was a bit too crazy but a confident Sanchi is a personal fave and Sangeeta was perfect ..! Embarrassed

Stylish Character of the Week - Anvaye

Well since i am being generous and putting the spotlight on the other characters.. i guess Anvaye and his formal wear should get a shout out ..! So yeah.. heres our .. every time ..is formal time .. Mr.Anvaye Goyal ..! Cool

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 07 April 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Oh I jst saw the msg...I thot last week was due date but there were no posts...nywys I guess I missed it this time...

Go to top