Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Haal-E-Dil Times |NL Team| Submission on 21st Feb (Page 11)

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AraBearxx

Celestial: Haha!

Same here, not necessarily but yeah. The only time I turn to FF's is when I'm out of material to read and IF is my last resort. I just finished reading a Loki-Jane fanfiction, but I like my bestie's narration of the fiction better. Haha.: Yeah Narration does matter , but If some one wants to write them with Direct speech avoiding active passive voice , then they can but the setennce should be framed correctly.

In span of two weeks I have found some good FF's here. Yeah, good informative ones. Like stuff with references and all that extra stuff where every chapter gives you homework, like a classic to read. :D : Thats Cool

One of the reasons I at times hate reading fanfics is because of the way they are written. Where the author thinks it's oh so cool to screw a character up, mess the whole plotline, fill it with loop holes and turn it into a fairytale with no rationalism. Yeah, like how can Arnav for example be the richest person in India when he owns one petty fashion house. See the point. How can Khushi be a top model in one month? Or some prince charming come and save her and drop her back into Arnavs arms with no fight whatsoever. Or how can she come to seek revenge and the two chapters later defeat the purpose and go walking into the sunset with him arm in arm. Get it?

: Depends LOL on the thinking process of a human being lol LOL  I told u know. how can people imagine so many things just because they love those celebrities and sometimes people fight like hell because some one doesn't like those celebrities whom they love Wacko

Yeah, I'm a picky reader and I gotta start reading. ERRR...

Edited by -Celestial- - 19 August 2013 at 11:20am

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Thats cool Goa Is i think a one piece in India

Appy where do u live.. and what do you do ??

and did u check that link .. I updated

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3682246
-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Appy: That was too bloody long to quote; so PBP here we go.

Me and funny? B) Quite a change, I'm the resident biach. Seriously, someone calls me that every second day. Running out of comebacks to that one. ROFL

That reminds me when writers try to write the Male's POV and end up sounding so GAY? (I support homosexuals and all. But I'm low on vocabulary.) Seriously.. ah. Why can't boys be boys. I can't stand some 35 year old dude think like a 10 year old. Pitiful.

Ikr, one of my close friends has this wierd habit of condensing every word to 3-4 letters. And when girls use "Pleeejjj" instea of please, argh. Don't get me started.

I think you pulled your work off, you minx. And then she blames me for not reading her stuff. Same here. You don't take offense to whatever I say is the first plus point. Haha, can't say the same about me. 90% of my "friends" are hypocrites. HONESTLY!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
celestial: Haha, IKR. I ain't nobody's fan. Seriously. I just appreciate work. Trust me, for eg those DD fans (no offense), on IF that's one heck of a crazy fandom.
-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

I think you pulled your work off, you minx. And then she blames me for not reading her stuff. Same here. You don't take offense to whatever I say is the first plus point. Haha, can't say the same about me. 90% of my "friends" are hypocrites. HONESTLY!

why should i dude? how can you judge someone communicating with her for the first time? and trust me people do that on IF... and the weirdest thing is they even judge you without knowing you... LOL. and hypocrisy is something which turns me off. about forcing someone to read or do stuff which i like well its childish... you might like a person but that doesnot mean you have to cling to her 24/7... dekh i like your honesty but i might not like your attitude towards something... similarly i might like you but i might not like what you write and reading is someones personal choice. 

-Reeti-

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Celestial-

yap i bookmarked it reeti... will read once i am free...

i live in kolkata and i am a bengali... i am married, work with my hubby... i am an interior designer by profession and my specialization is in green building. got married to my teen-hood bf after dating him for 10 years Embarrassed

-Reeti-

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged

celestial: Haha, IKR. I ain't nobody's fan. Seriously. I just appreciate work. Trust me, for eg those DD fans (no offense), on IF that's one heck of a crazy fandom.

I too . But I can't take any particular forum's name though as more or less all the forums have such creepy fans.. but whatta do as thats called " Blind love" That to for a person whom doesn't know u even Embarrassed I actually sometimes feel do they really feel such love. Stern Smile I am really really thoughtful towards this. If that is true.. then whats gonna happen to them ShockedShocked LOL

but yeah I can't blame them too as I am such a fan of singer LOL Rahman, Lata Jee, Asha Jee, Alka Yagnik Sonu Nigam .. buh buh .. I am in mad with there talent the out put which they give me as in a frame of a song as I am  a singer, but What do those actors do .. Is there acting is so much lovable .. Well I dun think so.. and If they are in love with there acting then why can't they accept when some tracks or some scenes of that actor(male-female) doesn't work.

Because I have even twitted to Rahman Many Times That His Recent Release ( Jab Tak Hai Jaan ) was Totally a Blunder, A disaster. Except that Heer song.

Crap.. Sleepy
-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

Originally posted by -Celestial-

yap i bookmarked it reeti... will read once i am free...

i live in kolkata and i am a bengali... i am married, work with my hubby... i am an interior designer by profession and my specialization is in green building. got married to my teen-hood bf after dating him for 10 years Embarrassed

Haailaa EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile So Sweet
Now How should I call u Appy OuchOuch Is it ok.. If I will call u that..Embarrassed
I am leaving next to your city LOLLOL
in Bhubaneswar :) Embarrassed and I am an Odia

and I have just completed my B.Tech in IT and looking forward to jobs.. LOL so basically I am A Software Engineer. as IT market is on recession this year.. but hopefully will get one. . Embarrassed

Edited by -Celestial- - 19 August 2013 at 11:39am

...Jes...

Go to top