Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Prediction for next week : 

Saachi will agree to marry a person of her family's choice. Dhruv will get very angry on hearing this and will confront Aaji and Nani. Saachi will get angry with Dhruv for talking to Aaji rudely  and say that she did a mistake by falling in love with him. A heartbroken Dhruv will decide to leave Panchgani. After some thought Saachi will realise that she did a big mistake and will  stop Dhruv from leaving and the couple unite again with the family's approval.
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: ak75

Ur Hrideyy๐Ÿ˜›Yes. Please select Icon of the week

Ok will do it...
ak75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

Adi , anu if the back ups doesn't fill in by 6-7pm IST then we will divide the work and complete the NL... ok?

for the time being can we fill in the empty backup sections?

ok. where there is no backup I have given it to Adi and Tina and I have already posted Prediction for the week. 
Koeli thumbnail
~ Section 1 ~

Comic Relief Moment of the Week : hinz

~ Section 2 ~

Character of the Week: hinz
Actor the Week : Armu4eva

~ Creative Corner ~

Icon of the Week : hinz
Siggy of the Week : Sammilicious..
Avi of the Week : Sammilicious..
Video Mix of the Week : -Deepali-

Pending Sections
ak75 thumbnail
First page looks awesome Appy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i told anu dii abt character of d week n i vll do siggi of d week too if regulars wont show up ๐Ÿ˜Š
Koeli thumbnail
^ ok i will put your names as second back ups then ๐Ÿ˜ƒ for those sections
Koeli thumbnail
Turning point of the week...

of course the turning point has been when DV saachi were caught romancing redhanded in the kitchen by the crazy ulka kaku...
it was actually a sweet moment before ulka's entry...the talk about kids once again like always showed the comfort level between the love birds in spite of the age difference...
even in such a cute moment a hawtness factor cud be seen wen saachi called DV bachha and he grabbed her to show her that he is not a bachha...the shyness and reddening of cheeks that followed was nicely enjoyed by DV as he refuses to let go of her...their romantic bliss was soon interrupted by ulka who brought the love birds back to earth...
the moment of bliss within a second turned into a nightmare for both of them as ulka started screaming all kinds of dirty insinuations...
she even threatened to tell everything to aji nani...

this is surely turning point because now that aji nani is aware of DV-saachi love...it now remains to be seen how long it takes them to accept the relationship so that the lovers can unite again...

Turning point from all weeks till now...

well...since this is essentially a love story therefore i select the one where DV confessed his love for saachi in front of Dils...wat followed was one of the most beautiful romantic monologue by DV...wonderfully penned by purva naresh...
this was the moment wen DV realized and expressed his love...from then on started DV's effort to make saachi realize her feelings for DV...

Koeli thumbnail
IMPORTANT
Still pending

Guys,
Avi
Siggy
Icon

Actor
Character
Comic Relief

I need volunteers please...

The thread is almost done please check and let me know if i need to do any correction

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
ak75 thumbnail
Siggy of the week backup  'Lazily Anonymous' has not responded.
There is no back up for actor of the week. Shall I do it ?