what do u do..
Seems Appy is not interested in my replies to her post. 🤔

^^ creepy no.. i was trying to behave some of like them .. u knw LOL

okay i m 18 lately & in 12 th 😳 from Bangladesh.me too Bengali like Appy Di 😃

Posted: 10 years ago
@Riti : what abt ya? :) & don't wry,she must be busy in multi tasking 😆
Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

why should i dude? how can you judge someone communicating with her for the first time? and trust me people do that on IF... and the weirdest thing is they even judge you without knowing you...😆. and hypocrisy is something which turns me off. about forcing someone to read or do stuff which i like well its childish... you might like a person but that doesnot mean you have to cling to her 24/7... dekh i like your honesty but i might not like your attitude towards something... similarly i might like you but i might not like what you write and reading is someones personal choice.

Jee haan, you got a valid point there. Full on AGREE. And if you tell them to stop doing that they feel insulted and fire you. Dafaq?
Originally posted by -Celestial-

Jess heheh yeah she is.. I am also surprised but such a cute love story <3. BTW the good thing is she is my neighbor ye ye ye ye.. she can pick a ticket now  to Odisha and reach here tomorrow morning 😆 and I think she might have come here many times as Kolkata people come here to have a Darshan of Shri Jagannath in Puri

and I went to kolkata twice.. My papa and maa were staying in Kolkata while I was not born 😆 and my papa stayed for 4 yrs and mom for 2yrs hehe.. and my bro too.. as he is elder than me..

huh. i told my whole family story.. LOL

reeti i went to puri atleast 20 times... infact more i think...

and i know you r odia... i think you forgot that we spoke right after you made a post on rath yatra.
I am also busy in some otherstuffs as PSING and writing a post for some other spiritual posts LOL..

any ways I am from Bhubaneswar ,Odisha , Finished up my Engineering Graduation last month in IT and m 21..
😳
Originally posted by -Celestial-

Haailaa 😳😳😃 So Sweet
Now How should I call u Appy Is it ok.. If I will call u that..😳
I am leaving next to your city 😆😆
in Bhubaneswar :) 😳 and I am an Odia

and I have just completed my B.Tech in IT and looking forward to jobs.. 😆 so basically I am A Software Engineer. as IT market is on recession this year.. but hopefully will get one. . 😳

This is cuteness overload.

Anyways, I have been dating my childhood ka chuddi buddy cum bestie since I was like 14 or 15. Creepy shit, now if I think of it. I'm an atheist (Mom's a Catholic, Dad a Hindi. I kinda follow Christianity. Yeah, but I'm not yeat confirmed so I'm religionless!)

Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

reeti i went to puri atleast 20 times... infact more i think...

and i know you r odia... i think you forgot that we spoke right after you made a post on rath yatra.

hahahah 😆 sorry.. i actually forgotten 😆 sorry AAPU .. i wil call u wid that Apu Di
--edited--Edited by AraBearxx - 10 years ago
so Riti wld u like to be called Di ? ;)