Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

|| SS : Make Me Whole || Last Part Page 21 , 9/20/13 (Page 16)

SAKSHI.. Goldie
SAKSHI..
SAKSHI..

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

FINALLY...I managed to come here...!!!!!! That tooo first !!!!!!! yes...!!
Okay now coming to your story ...STORY ???? I wont call it a story...!!!!! It was far far better than a show ...I was imagining every bit of it...as if everything was happening infront of me...well i would never want all this to happen infront of me...hoga bhi nai...kyuki apke pehle scene me hi yeh Sakshi to tapak jati...to age hospital ki kahani hum hospital mein hi padh pate...but padhte zaroor ...how could i miss it...!!!
Sorry haan i missed the story after 1st chp...not my fault apne kyu nai likha arakshi ????
now pehle to ye jo Sakshi hai na...i love her ...i would really like to mention here ki sometimes fictious characters teach you a lot for your real life...and thats why i love this Sakshi Anand...and sach mein apki Sakshi ...hats off to her...i mean to u...i was not just reading your update..i was actually learning a lot...really...i soo want to be like her some day in reality...this character has actually changed me...
You better become a writer if u r not professionally and write books and sell them to me...!!!! Smile
aB thoda story ki detailing ho jae...
U were  actually thinking of killing her ???? really ??? kitna kuch miss kar dia hota humne if u wud have killed her ...THANKS to all those who stopped you from doing so...
How Sakhi took that blame on herself...wow...and Shree...i cud imagin uspe kya beet rai hogi to do this wid her ...poor he...but clever minds...they dint leave any loop holes...
that firm and determined confession or jo hum kahe by sakshi was soo perfect...Sameer knowing everything cud not do anything...ifact none cud do...
well ACP saab ... inke bare mein jitna bola jae kam hai...khud to akho se sare emotions deliver kar dete hain and hum log ko chod dete hai written update dene k liye...
the way you wrote ki he left knowing ki he has lost her etc i really stopped reading for i minute...i thot age padhe k nai...cz agar vo tapak jati to ek to khud ka dukh nai jhela jata upar se ACP saab k emotions alag se...aur i had to sleep also jo ki ud chuki thi...but then hoping for the best ..and having FAITH IN YOU..i  continued...vo CD thing...my god...hum to dare hi na kare use kholne ki...but ...WOW Sakshi again taught me lessons...really i mean it...
dn our ACPgoing bck...those hospital days...perfect...beech mein RR ki convo..esp tht stinking one was awsm...dn sakshi's tractor hehehe...this lady is amazing...dn arjun ka gussana types..cant hlp...adat ho gai hai use bhi sakshi ko bhi n i guess humlog ko bhi...
Really want to write many many things but apko bhi lagaga ki ap reply nai update padh rai hain...hospital wala part was tooo gud...arjun ka bar bar confirm karna...really touching...
look il keep on going and aap aur jo bhi ye dekhega will think m mad or wat...so FULL STOP ...!!!

Lastly thanks a lot for writing this ...really thak u very much...
HUME SACH MEIN AB APNI STORY UPDATE KARNE KA MAN NAI KAR RA...ITS NOTHING INFRONT OF THIS...

(VERY SORRY FOR DIS BAKWAS...I KNOW APP BHI SOCH RAI HOGI KI COMMENT MANGA THA UPDATE NAI...BUT AGAIN ITS ALL UR FAULT...Y DID U WRITE SO WELL ...)

PS : JO SB UPDATE MEIN KEHTE HAIN M SAYING HERE...PLEASWE IGNORE THE SPELLING MISTAKES...Big smile
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN...
Smile

Edited by SAKSHI.. - 09 September 2013 at 5:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

littlebratdespicable_me

life93 IF-Dazzler
life93
life93

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
lol di LOLLOLLOL  

my 1799th post dedicated 2 u Hug

so ...u r back to ur actual form huhLOLWink...thank god no more serious stuff from nowLOL...bachh gayeLOLLOL...

yeh arjun Wink...hospital me bhi scolding Wink hey bhagwan bed pe patient ko bhi nahi chhodtaLOL...

yeh tractor kisne chalaya mujhpeLOL...yeh raaavan itna heavenly kabse bann gayaROFL...

thats what i like in u di ...ur drooling on hotwan sense of humour can actuaaly make someone madLOL...

now when TAHI is back...Party...

update soon waiting ...Hug

Edited by life93 - 09 September 2013 at 4:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

littlebratdespicable_me

despicable_me IF-Rockerz
despicable_me
despicable_me

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by life93

lol di LOLLOLLOL  

yey!!! HugHug lubh ya too! Embarrassed

aab chalo.. phataphat comment karne ka! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

life93

life93 IF-Dazzler
life93
life93

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by despicable_me

Originally posted by life93

lol di LOLLOLLOL  

yey!!! HugHug lubh ya too! Embarrassed

aab chalo.. phataphat comment karne ka! Wink

done !!!Wink...

now give us serious fluffy lovely dovely update with some spicy...spicy ...WinkWink

jab six feet ka adami n specky rota hai toh bahut cute lagta haiLOLLOLLOL

despicable_me

SAKSHI.. Goldie
SAKSHI..
SAKSHI..

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Edited by SAKSHI.. - 09 September 2013 at 5:42pm

despicable_me

Snehajain IF-Sizzlerz
Snehajain
Snehajain

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Awesome Update...SmileSmileSmile
Very well written...SmileSmileSmile

Continue soon...SmileSmileSmile

despicable_me

AnatomyAddict IF-Dazzler
AnatomyAddict
AnatomyAddict

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
today a short comment, i still have to finish my essay, due in 2 hrs & still have got 2 body paragraph left... panic.. isliye short commentwaWink...

Sooo you updated... after a very very very very long time... tut tut tut...

Anyways, hotwa inta despo!!!!? huh... shockLOL!!!!  Well, all's well that ends well...

Awwieee, Chotu & Shree... chhhooo sweeetttDay Dreaming & poor lizaROFL... also, loved rathore in this part... comic reliefBig smileBig smile...

&& conti sooon... I agree! i miss your gutterryWink & tadka-wala stuff... Update sooon.. Also update perfect two... prettty plsssEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... I want to know who this infamous 'T'  (in that story that isLOL) is... I know it's you...  but stilllEmbarrassed... So Update BOTH sooonzzBig smileBig smile

despicable_me

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Hug I knew you would come thru for me baby, after all bahuria kiski ho, (Agle janam ki hi sahi.Wink)

Heart Loads of love and a flying kiss from you know who.Tongue

Yay..baby that was one awesome update, and I loved, loved, loved every bit of it.

It was perfect, and no worries, you didn't have to worry about the medical jargon..all we needed to know is that she was revived after she flat lined, and that is not an impossible situation, trust me I have been present at many of those types of miracles.

I tell you it was Perrrfect...Thumbs Up

So hotwa has admitted to his feelings but he is still afraid, I say he needs a nice little SYS from our lovely Sakshi, so go for it bahuria, give him one in his own style.

Have I told you I love you? Well if not I have to tell you I do love you, I so needed this update today, and the cherry on the top is it was all dedicated to me.Big smile Couldn't ask for more, but could you one more favor for your sasuma please.

Jaldi, jaldi last part update kar do please, with sugar and cheery on top and another flying kiss from mere bitwa.Tongue

For him and his lovely mom. LOL

despicable_me

Go to top