Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you ladies and gentlemen! πŸ˜Ž
(yes, we do have a few male members, how lovely! πŸ˜ˆ)
I'm thoroughly touched by your generosity. πŸ˜­πŸ€ͺ

I know I'm awesome! πŸ˜‰
Well, frankly I didn't want to keep Saakshi Alive. *dodges a shoe* Ouch 

But yes, you guys can be very persuasive. πŸ˜‰

My Sasuma urf our shilpa di ne toh ultimatum de diya tha ki woh comment bhi nehi karegi if I don't revive Saakshi.. and then my favorite ladies ki threats and thappar ne mann badal hi diya mera πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
So this is dedicated to you! πŸ€—

Anyhu.. now that she's alive and everyone is happy, I am happy too! πŸ˜ƒ
It's friggin' 2000 words or something so I better get lots of reviews! SYS?😳

One more things.. do I look like someone who knows about medical stuff and all?🀣 nehi na.. exactly! Which is why saare logics ko window se bahar peko. πŸ€ͺ

And yeah, as you might have guessed by now, I'm too bored writing these sad and serious stuff, so I am going back to my old self! (yey!πŸ₯³)

(Meaning, crazy heroine babbling eye-seks, drooling on hotwa and what not! πŸ€£)

So for Precap : A tadka wala serious fluffy update. πŸ˜‰

And next one will be my last chapter with a happy ending, that I assure you! πŸ˜³

Love me! πŸ˜‰

Laters baby! πŸ˜Ž

Tahi with a T
Edited by despicable_me - 10 years ago
SAKSHI.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

FINALLY...I managed to come here...!!!!!! That tooo first !!!!!!! yes...!!
Okay now coming to your story ...STORY ???? I wont call it a story...!!!!! It was far far better than a show ...I was imagining every bit of it...as if everything was happening infront of me...well i would never want all this to happen infront of me...hoga bhi nai...kyuki apke pehle scene me hi yeh Sakshi to tapak jati...to age hospital ki kahani hum hospital mein hi padh pate...but padhte zaroor ...how could i miss it...!!!
Sorry haan i missed the story after 1st chp...not my fault apne kyu nai likha arakshi ????
now pehle to ye jo Sakshi hai na...i love her ...i would really like to mention here ki sometimes fictious characters teach you a lot for your real life...and thats why i love this Sakshi Anand...and sach mein apki Sakshi ...hats off to her...i mean to u...i was not just reading your update..i was actually learning a lot...really...i soo want to be like her some day in reality...this character has actually changed me...
You better become a writer if u r not professionally and write books and sell them to me...!!!! 😊
aB thoda story ki detailing ho jae...
U were  actually thinking of killing her ???? really ??? kitna kuch miss kar dia hota humne if u wud have killed her ...THANKS to all those who stopped you from doing so...
How Sakhi took that blame on herself...wow...and Shree...i cud imagin uspe kya beet rai hogi to do this wid her ...poor he...but clever minds...they dint leave any loop holes...
that firm and determined confession or jo hum kahe by sakshi was soo perfect...Sameer knowing everything cud not do anything...ifact none cud do...
well ACP saab ... inke bare mein jitna bola jae kam hai...khud to akho se sare emotions deliver kar dete hain and hum log ko chod dete hai written update dene k liye...
the way you wrote ki he left knowing ki he has lost her etc i really stopped reading for i minute...i thot age padhe k nai...cz agar vo tapak jati to ek to khud ka dukh nai jhela jata upar se ACP saab k emotions alag se...aur i had to sleep also jo ki ud chuki thi...but then hoping for the best ..and having FAITH IN YOU..i  continued...vo CD thing...my god...hum to dare hi na kare use kholne ki...but ...WOW Sakshi again taught me lessons...really i mean it...
dn our ACPgoing bck...those hospital days...perfect...beech mein RR ki convo..esp tht stinking one was awsm...dn sakshi's tractor hehehe...this lady is amazing...dn arjun ka gussana types..cant hlp...adat ho gai hai use bhi sakshi ko bhi n i guess humlog ko bhi...
Really want to write many many things but apko bhi lagaga ki ap reply nai update padh rai hain...hospital wala part was tooo gud...arjun ka bar bar confirm karna...really touching...
look il keep on going and aap aur jo bhi ye dekhega will think m mad or wat...so FULL STOP ...!!!

Lastly thanks a lot for writing this ...really thak u very much...
HUME SACH MEIN AB APNI STORY UPDATE KARNE KA MAN NAI KAR RA...ITS NOTHING INFRONT OF THIS...

(VERY SORRY FOR DIS BAKWAS...I KNOW APP BHI SOCH RAI HOGI KI COMMENT MANGA THA UPDATE NAI...BUT AGAIN ITS ALL UR FAULT...Y DID U WRITE SO WELL ...)

PS : JO SB UPDATE MEIN KEHTE HAIN M SAYING HERE...PLEASWE IGNORE THE SPELLING MISTAKES...πŸ˜ƒ
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN...
😊

Edited by SAKSHI.. - 10 years ago
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol di πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

my 1799th post dedicated 2 u πŸ€—

so ...u r back to ur actual form huhπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...thank god no more serious stuff from nowπŸ˜†...bachh gayeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

yeh arjun πŸ˜‰...hospital me bhi scolding πŸ˜‰ hey bhagwan bed pe patient ko bhi nahi chhodtaπŸ˜†...

yeh tractor kisne chalaya mujhpeπŸ˜†...yeh raaavan itna heavenly kabse bann gaya🀣...

thats what i like in u di ...ur drooling on hotwan sense of humour can actuaaly make someone madπŸ˜†...

now when TAHI is back...πŸ₯³...

update soon waiting ...πŸ€—
Edited by life93 - 10 years ago
despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: life93

lol di πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

my 1799th post dedicated 2 u πŸ€—

yey!!! πŸ€—πŸ€— lubh ya too! πŸ˜³

aab chalo.. phataphat comment karne ka! πŸ˜‰
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: despicable_me

yey!!! πŸ€—πŸ€— lubh ya too! πŸ˜³

aab chalo.. phataphat comment karne ka! πŸ˜‰

done !!!πŸ˜‰...

now give us serious fluffy lovely dovely update with some spicy...spicy ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

jab six feet ka adami n specky rota hai toh bahut cute lagta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SAKSHI.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by SAKSHI.. - 10 years ago
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Update...😊😊😊
Very well written...😊😊😊

Continue soon...😊😊😊
AnatomyAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
today a short comment, i still have to finish my essay, due in 2 hrs & still have got 2 body paragraph left... panic.. isliye short commentwaπŸ˜‰...

Sooo you updated... after a very very very very long time... tut tut tut...

Anyways, hotwa inta despo!!!!? huh... shockπŸ˜†!!!!  Well, all's well that ends well...

Awwieee, Chotu & Shree... chhhooo sweeettt & poor liza🀣... also, loved rathore in this part... comic reliefπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

&& conti sooon... I agree! i miss your gutterryπŸ˜‰ & tadka-wala stuff... Update sooon.. Also update perfect two... prettty plsss😳😳... I want to know who this infamous 'T'  (in that story that isπŸ˜†) is... I know it's you...  but stilll😳... So Update BOTH sooonzzπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ€— I knew you would come thru for me baby, after all bahuria kiski ho, (Agle janam ki hi sahi.πŸ˜‰)

❀️ Loads of love and a flying kiss from you know who.πŸ˜›

Yay..baby that was one awesome update, and I loved, loved, loved every bit of it.

It was perfect, and no worries, you didn't have to worry about the medical jargon..all we needed to know is that she was revived after she flat lined, and that is not an impossible situation, trust me I have been present at many of those types of miracles.

I tell you it was Perrrfect...πŸ‘πŸΌ

So hotwa has admitted to his feelings but he is still afraid, I say he needs a nice little SYS from our lovely Sakshi, so go for it bahuria, give him one in his own style.

Have I told you I love you? Well if not I have to tell you I do love you, I so needed this update today, and the cherry on the top is it was all dedicated to me.πŸ˜ƒ Couldn't ask for more, but could you one more favor for your sasuma please.

Jaldi, jaldi last part update kar do please, with sugar and cheery on top and another flying kiss from mere bitwa.πŸ˜›

For him and his lovely mom. πŸ˜†
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part...thanks so much for showing Sakshi alive...thank god u did not kill her...It was so painful to see Arjun breaking down before but now he is charged up again..I loved how you showed Sakshi can still hear them in between ...Arjun taking care of Sakshi...awww...loved the part and I am waiting for next part...Superb work..just loved it..