Arjun

|| SS : Make Me Whole || Last Part Page 21 , 9/20/13 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 25

-Shanzy-

IF-Dazzler

-Shanzy-

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Res

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| SS : Make Me Whole || Last Part Page 21 , 9/20/13 (Page 7)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Santhu.The.King

Awesome TS... Loved It...  Waiting For Next Part... Please Don't Make It Sad Ending...

Thanks.. and yeah, about the ending, can't say anything yet! Tongue

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ketakee

Nice one Tahi di...Smile

Thanks ketu! :*

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by littlebrat

AweeeConfusedCry it was damn miserable to see this sweet heart of mine losing his sunshine all over again...

my heart bleeds seeing this...
gosh itna sad haye... i missed my arakshi...

arghhhAngry why the hell sikandar has to hurt arjun by making his loved ones victims... AngryPUNCH...KICKS...(THUDDD...) i wish i could have the privilege to do this paticular karnaama...

Ek bar to tears sab ki eyes mein aye hi hoge...
but loved this genre as well... something sensibly different...

keeping writing tahi...love you for loving my hotwa arjun
stay blessedWinkLOL

yeah..Sikky disgusts me as well.. isiliye maar dala WinkLOLLOL
Thank you habibi.. love you for loving my FF wali Arjun! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

littlebrat

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana25

Oh no please I am crying why u do this to us we never imagine that after Riya sakshi also left arjun please don't do it again I can't bear it

awee...so sorry Rehana.. it's just a thought darling! Aisa thodi na hone wala hai! LOLLOL

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Hello IF walo!
Howdy? LOL

So yeah, here's your new installment.. and as you probably know me, everytime I start an OS, it magically becomes a SS ROFL

So no prize for guessing..it'll have two or three more parts..not my fault. I started writing and my muse bit me.. so I kept writing and writing Silly

This part is mainly "past".. not the continuation from Chapter one..so yeah, even I don't know whether Saakshi survived miraculously or not! LOL 

Why this chapter? Well, for that..you need to wait for the next chapter. Lets just say.. I was trying to portray the relationship (not necessarily loveWink) between Arjun and Saakshi. Embarrassed 

Anyhu.. khud padho and samjho. Main kyu samjhau? Wink

It's long.. friggin' 3k+ words! Jesus Shocked so yeah, enjoy the essay and forget the mistakes! LOL 

Reviews jaldi jaldi.. or else, your lovely Saakshi has to suffer! Evil Smile

Love,
Tahi with a TCool

Edited by despicable_me - 22 August 2013 at 3:04am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505Pisces_GurllittlebratSAKSHI..Rehana25Amritamalhotrall-Farheen-llyas23life93gujjuparianu91laila1994Santhu.The.Kingfly.highKrishnaluv94Fantasia_junkieGurmeet4Drashti...anika...prava55663vidya.anandll-Shilpa-llPoohLoverTina2603supreet_dmgPayal_156

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505khwaisheysony1990Aym7Pisces_Gurlkirthiiiabna1989umamah70Armagadongujjuparilife93Rehana25AmritamalhotraNethravathijia03littlebratSAKSHI..ll-Farheen-llyas23anu91pihu_angadlaila1994kunchuSanthu.The.Kingfly.highSakuuKetakeeGurmeet4Drashti-Siyaa-Krishnaluv94...Mithuz...Live-life..sweetchilly..Snehajain_Nikita_Tina2603supreet_dmgkeenu_kkprava55663ll-Shilpa-llPoohLovervidya.anand

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

ptucsanaya_shah1998VirMan505itikathashararatisuhanaloveasadsony1990Aym7me_lovelygulkirthiiiangelicdeeptiPisces_Gurlabna1989umamah70AadhyaAashutoshArmagadongujjupariRehana25AmritamalhotraNethravathilife93ll-Farheen-llyas23sarunarshi72SAKSHI..princess2507jia03pihu_angadlaila1994SakuuKetakeekunchuSanthu.The.Kingfly.highanu91-Shanzy-Live-lifeSnehajain_Nikita_...Mithuz.....sweetchilly..Gurmeet4DrashtiKrishnaluv94-Siyaa-vidya.anandkeenu_kkll-Shilpa-llPoohLoversupreet_dmgPayal_156

Post Reply New Post

Go to top