Arjun

|| SS : Make Me Whole || Last Part Page 21 , 9/20/13

despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Okies.. so this is my second last work I shall be writing for this forum. ๐Ÿ˜Š
And yes, I will be discontinuing my other works too.

Though a few of them will be written till the end..otherwise, people have threaten me to house arrest until I do so. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

How vulgar! ๐Ÿคช

Anyhu, coming to this one.. erm, I don't know why I am writing this.. as there are many fics based on the same plot. Boom, goli and gone ๐Ÿ˜†

Was listening to a sad bangla song..and this thought popped in.

Khair, dimaag mein kira ghusafied so had to write it ๐Ÿ˜›

And it's super duper long ๐Ÿคช which is why I have split it into parts! ๐Ÿ˜‰

So, yeah..leave your reviews and love.. otherwise I won't post the next part. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

as always, dedicated to you all and my seven ladies ๐Ÿ˜‰

Love,
the very inphamous and hated
T ๐Ÿ˜Ž

INDEX

Part 1 : Page 1
Part 2 : Page 7
Part 3: page 10, 11
Part 4(a) : Page 16
Part 4(b) : Page 21

Edited by despicable_me - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

despicable_me thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

AnatomyAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am not crying... there's just something in my eye.. No maybe slighty crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ

50 shades wali tahi di, yeh itna sad sad kyu??? well it was amazingly written & beautifully emoted.. but why so serious (joker ishytle ๐Ÿ˜‰ )... love the back story of sakshi in this OS.. added alot of depth.. & arjun-sam friendship!! awww, the bromance is back on ๐Ÿ˜†

but, why cant hotwa seem catch a break ๐Ÿ˜• .. first roshini , then riya & now sakshi!! Anyways, awesome OS!! i was hoping for a funny one coz i love your funny OS's & needed something light to help me concentrate.. well i'll be needig icecream after this.. to hell with a diet ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

another thing, am meant to be inactive till 12th nov bcoz of study overload ๐Ÿคข.. so pls dont waste effort on sending me pms... people send me pms & i cant gt back & its making me feel guilty .. Pls rmbr pm issue & awesome OS!!!!

Loadsa love pari
AnatomyAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
PS: why r u leaving the forum??!?? :-S
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG OMG techie..this is sooo emotional,rula diya tune mujhe๐Ÿ˜ญ ,happy that sikander is finally dead,which means that both Roshni and Sakshi family gor justice...but then sakshi being shot and the way Arjun was hurt,fear of losing her,panicking is soo emotional,the way arjun saying no,then sakshi wanting to talk surely prick my heart...you really write soo well,conveying each emotion soo perfectlyโญ๏ธ,kudos to you๐Ÿ‘...jaldi update karo techie,ab intezaar nahi kar sakte please please๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aur what is this about being your second last post..are you going somewhere...dont you dare stop all your story techie๐Ÿ˜ญpleaseee๐Ÿ˜’
Edited by PoohLover - 10 years ago
despicable_me thumbnail
Originally posted by: gujjupari

I am not crying... there's just something in my eye.. No maybe slighty crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ

50 shades wali tahi di, yeh itna sad sad kyu??? well it was amazingly written & beautifully emoted.. but why so serious (joker ishytle ๐Ÿ˜‰ )... love the back story of sakshi in this OS.. added alot of depth.. & arjun-sam friendship!! awww, the bromance is back on ๐Ÿ˜†

but, why cant hotwa seem catch a break ๐Ÿ˜• .. first roshini , then riya & now sakshi!! Anyways, awesome OS!! i was hoping for a funny one coz i love your funny OS's & needed something light to help me concentrate.. well i'll be needig icecream after this.. to hell with a diet ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

another thing, am meant to be inactive till 12th nov bcoz of study overload ๐Ÿคข.. so pls dont waste effort on sending me pms... people send me pms & i cant gt back & its making me feel guilty .. Pls rmbr pm issue & awesome OS!!!!

Loadsa love pari

humesha funny funny likhti hu na..so tried sad sad this time ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† and it wasn't fun ๐Ÿคช I miss my corny heroes and crazy heroines as well ๐Ÿ˜†

But glad..you liked it ๐Ÿ˜† was worth it then!

Don't worry..won't be updating anytime soon..so no PM ka jhanjhat ๐Ÿ˜›
and no, I am not leaving the forum.. but yes, will be limiting my time for sure. Too much pressure you see! ๐Ÿ˜Š
despicable_me thumbnail
Originally posted by: PoohLover

OMG OMG techie..this is sooo emotional,rula diya tune mujhe๐Ÿ˜ญ ,happy that sikander is finally dead,which means that both Roshni and Sakshi family gor justice...but then sakshi being shot and the way Arjun was hurt,fear of losing her,panicking is soo emotional,the way arjun saying no,then sakshi wanting to talk surely prick my heart...you really write soo well,conveying each emotion soo perfectlyโญ๏ธ,kudos to you๐Ÿ‘...jaldi update karo techie,ab intezaar nahi kar sakte please please๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aur what is this about being your second last post..are you going somewhere...dont you dare stop all your story techie๐Ÿ˜ญpleaseee๐Ÿ˜’

puhlease.. ๐Ÿ˜†too much hui gawa kya? ๐Ÿ˜‰ but thank you so much. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
reviews se khush nehi hui toh blog mein update de dungi..no worries, tumhe pm mill jayegi. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes.. I am actually...from october, I won't have time to do something other then work..work..and work. So, yeah..pata nehi.
shararatisuhana thumbnail
REALY NC AN EMOTNL PIECE
OF WRITING..WTNG FOR NXT UPDT๐Ÿ˜Š
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜‰ unres
di beautifuly writen
heart touching
lov it
emotionally drained