Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Please...track is not that bad (Page 6)

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Haan jab humne Bhai ko sehen kiya toh yeh Track toh mazedaar lag raha hai . This will be much better track then Tik Tok track LOL LOL .

@maneesha so trueLOL

Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by meenji22

i think wiping sindoor n snatching mangalsutra from his own wife is not aceptable to indian culture
what? LOL sindoor and mangalsutra is worn for the husband , when Madhu is divorcing RK, this shouldn't affect her..i mean, she should be ready for it..was she planning to wear them after their divorce also? husband is dead or alive through sindoor & mangalsutra, how does it matter when he's not her husband anymore?

If Madhu brings in another man's photo into her marital bedroom - even though for reason of desperation - it will probably look worse than RK removing her sindoor and mangalsutra which symbolize her being *his* wife.
He acted in reaction to her saying she wants a divorce and loves another man.Ouch

Her bringing that man's photo into the bedroom makes no sense.
If she wants to be out of RK's life, then she has no say on what stays in the room.Confused

RK would be better off claiming that he won't divorce her since he hates her for deserting him, rather than talking of love and another chance at their marriage.D'oh
That way, if she believes he isn't motivated by love for her, she wouldn't have scope to hurt him (and herself) with these idiotic ploys to prove she loves someone else.
Ouch

Sorry, Fati, not looking forward to this track, with both the leads continuing their sudden roles as dimwit, and that guy's presence - in person or photo - anywhere in the vicinity.Ouch

@leela yeh u ryt...but as maneesha sed anything is better then that bhai scenes...seeing cat-mouse fight between rishbala is anytime better..

no need to apologiseEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939leelaa9

Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ForeverForU

thanx goodness..somebody thinks like me
it is far far better than what we have seen in monthsLOL
Rishbala clashes have always been my favorite and at the end RK will come to know the truth...and the best part is Sultan wont be shown much...aah I so love itEmbarrassed

Smile
yeh komal true...with this track we will seeless of sultan n more of our rishbalaBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939

Angel-33 IF-Rockerz
Angel-33
Angel-33

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
nice post
but I am not able to tolerate sultan's presence in the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939leelaa9

.Shree. IF-Sizzlerz
.Shree.
.Shree.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Nice Post
Agree with u Thumbs Up

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Nice and positive post Fate, even i think CV are waiting for JDJ to end, and than start a new track, and am loving the old Rk bk!! his reaction is totally justified!!

rupa1939

radhesugi Groupbie
radhesugi
radhesugi

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
No... I can't accept wiping sindoor and breaking MS.It can't be ... Value of MS is not whenever we want to wear we can and then throw it... Its not a use and throw object... It tells so many things...has so many values and feels...MS for well being of hubby...

I have a hope that when RK tries to do this Madhu open her mouth before he did all... but not... This is also not acceptable... After this she is going to bring Sultan's picture...

In practical, this is not possible... If someone threatens me , first of all I tell everything to my hubby... Instead of killing her hubby like this by hiding truth, and make him too low, better tell truth and face everything after that... in case if she tells truth it is between RK and Madhu... they know the seriousness, why dont they sort out the problem by keeping this secret with them? Her trust will give sort out everything... 

Really this part can't acceptable...

I am sorry if anything wrong in my post...

leelaa9

arshisfan IF-Rockerz
arshisfan
arshisfan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahnni.mj

Originally posted by meenji22

i think wiping sindoor n snatching mangalsutra from his own wife is not aceptable to indian culture

i agree...but I don't think RK overreacted cos come to think of it...your wife is demanding divorce on the pretext of loving another man and sporting sindoor and mangalsutra in your name then wouldn't that seem to be a farce in the name of marriage!!!??? RK is unaware of the reason behind Madhu's actions,if he was then we know he wouldn't have reacted the way he did

It also might be a way to make pressure on her, to push her beyond what she can stand, you know shock power, sometimes if you ask someone in a smooth way you might not get answers so he is trying even the most shocking things, well let's watch and see, whether he is only doing this out of anger or is he really trying to find the truth the Rk way. I prefer the second option coz it proves that Rk's intelligence has gone nowhere.

Edited by arshisfan - 19 August 2013 at 10:23am

Go to top