Do Dil Ek Jaan

so now its Confirmed

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
guys Parellel lead girl news was false according to soo many buzz about the new guy's entry and i think he's the parellel guy and maybe the PH looking for a actress to play Raghu's sister thats wen reporters thought she's gonna be parellel lead girl?😛

anywayz im super duper happy with this guy's entry😃 then the news of Parellel girl as Raghu's childhood friend🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Cancel ...kab aaya article???? May be cancel nhi h...dono ki entry hogi...ssayad bad m entry hogi uski.
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
me 2 don't want any paralel lead girl rima.this track seems interesting...just hope he won't become another sultu just like MB..
banushivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also happy for theup coming terrorist track..
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

me 2 don't want any paralel lead girl rima.this track seems interesting...just hope he won't become another sultu just like MB..

agar hoga to i'll burn them!!
Edited by -sweetheart- - 10 years ago
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hope so... but article ka link de sakte ho?
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -sweetheart-

agar hoga to i'll burn them!!

but i don't think the PH are that much dumb that they will do the same woith both show,they will know that this things decreases popularity...so just chill..wait and watch...
-Rema- thumbnail

but i don't think the PH are that much dumb that they will do the same woith both show,they will know that this things decreases popularity...so just chill..wait and watch...

in MB sultan was a gangster but he had a heart of gold ( that time MB's main lead hero was the negative one😆) but now sultan turned nagative for her love and hated for his step brother so here Tareek ( new entry guy ) will be negative first then maybe later he turns positive 😆
-Rema- thumbnail
i just hope we dnt get to see 2 divided fan groups here like other forums after new guy's entry🤢
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

ha ab wohi karna hoga!!