PV A THON (episode 36)

..Mini.. IF-Rockerz
..Mini..
..Mini..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged

<<< PV A THON >>> - Episode 36

Click to watch

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nwGsJyV-qLo

Hey guys! My computer has been sent off to repair so I doing this from my phone! So I have no fancy colours! It was very hard to type the WU so please bear with me for a couple of days! If you still haven't voted please vote on this post here ! http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3705800

WU :

Episode begins with Aarti putting her fingerprints alongside Arpita's fingerprints. Yash is happy to see it but G3 was displeased. Vidhi says Paridhi to put her fingerprints on wall but she refuses because her manicure will be spoiled. G3 forces her to her hands in color and Paridhi unwillingly puts fingerprints on the wall. Vidhi tells Aarti to push pot of rice with her right foot and then enter the house (grih pravesh). Aarti about to do but Ansh insists Aarti to lift him on to her lap. G3 is upset with this. Aarti lifts Ansh and starts for grih pravesh, Yash follows her with smile.

G3 tells Aarti to leave Ansh for some time, as she has to complete some more rituals. Aarti says Ansh to leave her for some time but Ansh refuses. Aarti tells G3 that she will manage to do all rasam with Ansh on her lap. G3 tells Yash to wait for sometime as there are some more rasam remains but Yash says that he has no interest in these rituals. Yash's yonger brother Prateek says that there is some surprise for him and asks him to wait. Kunal Khemu comes with his co-actress to promote his movie and congratulates Yash and Aarti. Yash introduces them to his parents and Kunal praises Yash and Aarti t for their decision to re-marry and says that their ideal should be followed others who are in similar situation. Vidhi tells about the ritual of finding the ring in the milk pot to be observed by the newlywed couple. Pardhi and Prateek happily start the ritual of finding the ring. On other side Yash and Aarti did not show much interest but Vidhi forces them. Ansh says Aarti that he will also play this finding the ring game. Aarti refuses it and Yash's daughter Palak says that she will also play this. Ladies says G3 to let the kids play and both Ansh and Palak start finding the ring.

Both Palak and Ansh fight and asks Yash and Aatrti for help. While finding the ring, Yash's fingers touch Aarti's and both look at each other. Paridhi gets rings and is excited to win the game. Yash and Aarti comes back to sense on hearing Paridhi's voice.

Thank you all ! :) it took me a while to do this on phone so I hope you appreciated it ;)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bmeenuu111sad_vivaceSharlene1410vinnasIsYaRoCHeRroserosey.HandsomeBanana

..Mini.. IF-Rockerz
..Mini..
..Mini..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
guys where are you all again.. :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roserosey

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged

mini i will be back in an hour then i will comment dear
Big smile
sad_vivace Senior Member
sad_vivace
sad_vivace

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
thanks again.. really enjoying this PV a thonBig smile
Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
love these eposides of PV
I enjoyed the opening scenes alot and g3 attitude    LOL
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mini Iam Enjoying Rewatching These Episodes Again.
Punar Vivah Will Always Be One Of My Favorite Tv Serials. (:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top