•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

After bagging Do Dil... Ek Jaan, Vineett Kumar quits Mahadev

The character which will open up very soon is pivotal for the upcoming track, and this eventually left the actor with some date issues when it came to managing his other show DKDM, air on the same channel.The result is that, Vineett has opted out of the popular mythological Mahadev, produced by Triangle Films Company.

When contacted, Vineett told us, "Yes, it is true that I had to unfortunately quit Mahadev. I tried my best to work things out, and manage to do both the shows. However, I was not successful. I would have loved to continue doingMahadev along with Jaan."
Originally posted by hemaDaganKhian

who is vineet kumarπŸ˜•
the one who was introduce as Bharat...
DKDM is the show in which many replacements are always occurred.

Now it's never surprise for me if i read article about anyone's replacement in DKDM...πŸ˜‰

Even Lead actress is replaced.But still show is famous. Because of unique story line,character selections,costumes & many more things.πŸ˜›
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

the one who was introduce as Bharat...

it's fine he was only shown up for one epi only... still he left..?? I wonder..πŸ˜•

anyways... i did not find him gud as bharat...    so let's see... hope the other guy who shall cum looks better
Thanks for sharing. 

According to that rival site article, the role of Bharat will now be played by a new actor named Harshad Arora. Best of luck to him. It will be interesting to see how he goes and I guess we'll find out soon enough, with the weddings coming up.
Edited by A-A-S - 10 years ago