ayaan will hate zoya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I tnink during this najma track circumtances ouucer due to which ayaan hate zoya so much n when zoya move to sm he will not support her n i also think that humaira n zoya have problem so that clash btwn bro
😆just think what if ayan forcely mary zoya to take revange 4rm asya?i just dnt want ayan to hate zoya,its completly imrans fault that he cheated on nikhat, najma nd  imran mary wont happen soon as billi is here
Originally posted by asya04

[LOL]just think what if ayan forcely mary zoya to take revange 4rm asya?i just dnt want ayan to hate zoya,its completly imrans fault that he cheated on nikhat, najma nd imran mary wont happen soon as billi is here[BR]

No ayaan never take revenge to asya he is not bad person .i mean that he dosent like that his bhaijan will marry zoya n he also bad mouthed to zoya so flash
i think when Nazma is going to marry imran or during one of the main wedding functions Tanveer will blurt out the truth
I DON'T THINK THAT AYAN WILL HATE ZOYA...AND IN THIS CIRCUMSTANCE ASAD WON'T LEAVE ZOYA TO SM...IIF HE DID ALSO THERE IS RASHID WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF HER...Edited by aksasya - 10 years ago
Ayaan hates zoya...zoya hates ayaan ...problem sloved there is no appeal in this issue...who loves ...who hates...only god knows...even god must be lazy sometimes...

🤣