Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

VD Interview -pics added !!

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
note to :
-Wild_Desire- ... just came across ur comments after making my posts ...so am sorry...

to members : please visit Wild's post for WU ...as the post was made first !!!

i have edited my post ... n the WU i have made is given below... thankieee Embarrassed Big smile

ETA : VD's Poses during the interview !!!Big smile

typed it fast...so ignore the mistakes n enjoy his interview...Big smile Big smile

-------------

Hello Guys ...Hello my lovelies...

Q 1  : how was ur recent experience with SRK ?

ohh it was fab..full of energy thats what i wud like to say..he got some energy u know..despite all the injuries..like the schedules he goes thro'..so i think hats off to him ...No: 1 u get to learn so much and he gots a very different pattern of working..u get to learn as an actor u know ..because he is been in business for so many years..so ..and me being [ laughs]..always look around for things i can learn and u know adapt something..its good..its good experience..

Q 2 : what is ur idea of Romance ?

RK is the one who is like this..vivian is not...an for me being romantic i think u shud go n ask vahbbiz...because i wud not like to blow my own trumpet [ gives his sweet signature dimpled smile ]

Q 3 : how is the chemistry with Madhubala & RK as it is so popular as on screen jodi ?

we ..we we try and give our give our best ...to the audience ..and..we all of in fact..not only drashti n me ..the whole team works very hard on it ...from the guy holding the blower..[side smiles again] with all our hair flying n all the curtains flying..so we all..its a collective effort...thats how u see the chemistry coming out on screen...

Q 4 : how do u keep urself fit ?

ho am nything but a fit guy...am very unfit trust me...but yeah..i try n play foot ball at least twice a week..and..go to the gym twice a week..so yeah..4 days a week i do a little bit of activity towards my body..

Q 5 : character RK is very arrogant so what do u like as of love ?

see for me..ahh..life is all about simplicity..am a very simple man..who roams around in 3/4ths n tee shirts n chappals..though everyone [ laughs again ] gets angry that how come u roam around like this ..but thats how i am comfortable..and what i like abt RK is ..he is..his..his way of u know interacting with people..i ..i really like the quirky part of RK ..because i really love doing that ..its a very ..different shade to the character..which u cant see u know in any or every daily soap...

Q 6 : who is ur mentor ?

see i have so many people around me..i can learn from a light man also..so for me..every perosn around me is a mentor..and u know there is a very known proverb in hindi which says " duniya gang ka sagar hai ..itna batod saklo bato" all urs ...[ smiles sweetly ]  [ if there is a mistake in the proverb kindly ignore am not good in Hindi Wink Embarrassed]

Q 7 : just one thing that u cannot leave home without ?

haan..my wallet.. my wallet n my phone..two things actually  :D

Q 8 : An upcoming Twist to share with ur fans ?

see all has to come..as i have been saying always..u will see more more and more drama ...

Q 9 : How are u n drashti off screen?

we are cordial to each other..and we talk to each other like normal co actors do...so thats how it is !!!

Q 10 : who is ur favorite character on screen besides RK ?

i don watch much of TV..though i keep watching vampire diaries n true blood..so  yeah i like all those vampires from the TV serials..

Q 11 : A message to ur fans ?

i'd like to say only one thing..its ..guys what ever i am today its because of u guys...thanks to all the love n support..n keep supporting me so that i can entertain u more n more by the day...

Q 12 : do u have any bollywood Aspiration ?
lets see what God's got in store..[ laughs] i never plan my career..i just follow the destiny..let see where it takes me...

Q 13 : how is it working with nautanki production ?

its very ...nautnaki films...saurabh tiwari and Abhinav shukla..both of them...one of the... very chilled out producers i have ever seen and saurabh is very creative..he wud u know ...every 10 ..15 days he wud call me when there is a track change..n there is a emotions change in the character...he wud personally call me n brief me about the change in the story and he wud personally give us narrations ..i think we dont very often see on tv producers giving narrations to actors..only the writer n creative ppl do ..n yeah saurabh has a lot of input in the story...and he is gotta very different kind of imagination abt characters..abt story..he is really good..very creative person ...

Q 14 : how is life after marriage ?

yeah of course ..marriage.. changes a man..or rather changes a boy into a man [ laughs ] ..so there is a lot of responsibilities which grow in ..because now..earlier u were one n cud who do anything n everything..but now u r two..n u have to take care of a girl who comes from a different house where u were living in..and she is someone's heart beat..she is someones oxygen..so obviously i wud like to treat my girl like a princess..

Q 15 : where is ur ideal holiday destination ?

anywhere when no one's around me n vahbbiz...[ laughs]..see we both are very balanced..at times she stays quiet..at times i stay quiet ..thats how u can go ahead with the healthy relationship..thats how u make it work...

Q 16: what is ur favorite pass time when u guys are together ?

shopping..she says u have broken my record in shopping..u cant blame me..i usually don get holidays to shop ...so whenever i go...i just go n shop in bulk..

thank u soo much guys..n i love u all a lot

---------------

Embarrassed the end !!! Embarrassed

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 19 August 2013 at 5:15am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny8891pooja39hima32skamanisweetmaya_khanDazlingdivyamaneet2086nishsweetsnshahtalatibonhishikhaDark_Lovermasan1bikeshsngh03briaaahaaan_rkBiks44..PlayfulKiss..apvsluvyouBarbie_girl02ramesh90sdfanWhypadhusoni28Raj_preet-Snow-White-SupervampireVipisaSagar21rkbalaTuMerisoapbubbleBlue_Scrubssree.gattuForeverForUabhaylovepiaMystic_nights_.Shree.susan7DushtDanaf.Maria-capriPiyatrixNiki_coolSahiPakdeHainmaanluvsgeet..sairat..pennumanju21.kennishetraj80war_is_peaceSh_Abhiya.Bonfire_Heart.trolldemort.Heartless_FreaktodayzstarBefikreamandadsouza95NestleToulousecaffeineaddict.HdhdHybrid_Freakleelaa9

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU Bella Hug

I liked his answers, simple and honest.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanisree.gattuBeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vipisa

Thanks for the WU Bella Hug

I liked his answers, simple and honest.

yeah Vipisa...

n his favorite words are  " u know " LOL LOL like  Drashti's  " honestly "

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VipisaBlue_ScrubsDushtDanaf.

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged

typed it fast...so ignore the mistakes n enjoy his interview...Big smile Big smile

-------------

Hello Guys ...Hello my lovelies...

Q 1  : how was ur recent experience with SRK ?

ohh it was fab..full of energy thats what i wud like to say..he got some energy u know..despite all the injuries..like the schedules he goes thro'..so i think hats off to him ...No: 1 u get to learn so much and he gots a very different pattern of working..u get to learn as an actor u know ..because he is been in business for so many years..so ..and me being [ laughs]..always look around for things i can learn and u know adapt something..its good..its good experience..

Q 2 : what is ur idea of Romance ?

RK is the one who is like this..vivian is not...an for me being romantic i think u shud go n ask vahbbiz...because i wud not like to blow my own trumpet [ gives his sweet signature dimpled smile ]

Q 3 : how is the chemistry with Madhubala & RK as it is so popular as on screen jodi ?

we ..we we try and give our give our best ...to the audience ..and..we all of in fact..not only drashti n me ..the whole team works very hard on it ...from the guy holding the blower..[side smiles again] with all our hair flying n all the curtains flying..so we all..its a collective effort...thats how u see the chemistry coming out on screen...

Q 4 : how do u keep urself fit ?

ho am nything but a fit guy...am very unfit trust me...but yeah..i try n play foot ball at least twice a week..and..go to the gym twice a week..so yeah..4 days a week i do a little bit of activity towards my body..

Q 5 : character RK is very arrogant so what do u like as of love ?

see for me..ahh..life is all about simplicity..am a very simple man..who roams around in 3/4ths n tee shirts n chappals..though everyone [ laughs again ] gets angry that how come u roam around like this ..but thats how i am comfortable..and what i like abt RK is ..he is..his..his way of u know interacting with people..i ..i really like the quirky part of RK ..because i really love doing that ..its a very ..different shade to the character..which u cant see u know in any or every daily soap...

Q 6 : who is ur mentor ?

see i have so many people around me..i can learn from a light man also..so for me..every perosn around me is a mentor..and u know there is a very known proverb in hindi which says " duniya gang ka sagar hai ..itna batod saklo bato" all urs ...[ smiles sweetly ]  [ if there is a mistake in the proverb kindly ignore am not good in Hindi Wink Embarrassed]

Q 7 : just one thing that u cannot leave home without ?

haan..my wallet.. my wallet n my phone..two things actually  :D

Q 8 : An upcoming Twist to share with ur fans ?

see all has to come..as i have been saying always..u will see more more and more drama ...

Q 9 : How are u n drashti off screen?

we are cordial to each other..and we talk to each other like normal co actors do...so thats how it is !!!

Q 10 : who is ur favorite character on screen besides RK ?

i don watch much of TV..though i keep watching vampire diaries n true blood..so  yeah i like all those vampires from the TV serials..

Q 11 : A message to ur fans ?

i'd like to say only one thing..its ..guys what ever i am today its because of u guys...thanks to all the love n support..n keep supporting me so that i can entertain u more n more by the day...

Q 12 : do u have any bollywood Aspiration ?
lets see what God's got in store..[ laughs] i never plan my career..i just follow the destiny..let see where it takes me...

Q 13 : how is it working with nautanki production ?

its very ...nautnaki films...saurabh tiwari and Abhinav shukla..both of them...one of the... very chilled out producers i have ever seen and saurabh is very creative..he wud u know ...every 10 ..15 days he wud call me when there is a track change..n there is a emotions change in the character...he wud personally call me n brief me about the change in the story and he wud personally give us narrations ..i think we dont very often see on tv producers giving narrations to actors..only the writer n creative ppl do ..n yeah saurabh has a lot of input in the story...and he is gotta very different kind of imagination abt characters..abt story..he is really good..very creative person ...

Q 14 : how is life after marriage ?

yeah of course ..marriage.. changes a man..or rather changes a boy into a man [ laughs ] ..so there is a lot of responsibilities which grow in ..because now..earlier u were one n cud who do anything n everything..but now u r two..n u have to take care of a girl who comes from a different house where u were living in..and she is someone's heart beat..she is someones oxygen..so obviously i wud like to treat my girl like a princess..

Q 15 : where is ur ideal holiday destination ?

anywhere when no one's around me n vahbbiz...[ laughs]..see we both are very balanced..at times she stays quiet..at times i stay quiet ..thats how u can go ahead with the healthy relationship..thats how u make it work...

Q 16: what is ur favorite pass time when u guys are together ?

shopping..she says u have broken my record in shopping..u cant blame me..i usually don get holidays to shop ...so whenever i go...i just go n shop in bulk..

thank u soo much guys..n i love u all a lot

---------------

Embarrassed the end !!! Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snow-White-sree.gattuDushtDanaf.Maria-caprisusan7Mystic_nights_Sh_AbhiyaennishetBefikreleelaa9

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
thanku so much for WU
tfsBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuBeautyForAshes

Sh_Abhiya IF-Sizzlerz
Sh_Abhiya
Sh_Abhiya

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged