India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

A sincere request (Page 2)

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I don't think it will make a difference even if unrealistic it is though, that TRPs shoot up. Chhan Chhan's fate has been decided. The entire time I watched this show, I saw more promos of other shows than Chhan Chhan. And now there are none!
Unfortunately, even though I pay a bundle and a half to subscribe to the Sony show, as an International audience, my vote does not count. I will be unsubscribing Sony once Chhan Chhan ends. I'm just not interested in anything that does not have Sanaya in it. Besides, I don't watch any other Indian programs or shows. 
Notwithstanding all the snafus at the launch of the show and the subsequent few disastrous beginning episodes, in my opinion, Chhan Chhan is a progressive show. and I maintain that people in India, or at least those where TRPs are counted would rather watch something that is suppressive than progressive. They are just not of the mindset where intelligence and logic matter.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatayshaomar..Anita..

sulu_123 Senior Member
sulu_123
sulu_123

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Totally agree. Chanchan is far, far better than the saas bahu shows which rake in the high trps.

Chanchan showed a modern , sensible girl who is well educated, beautiful and smart and who also has family values. In today's episode we had a nice dialogue mouthed by umaben 'salwaar kurta pehnne se badon ke liye ijjat kam nahi ho jaati'.
The message being delivered here is, one can have one's own identity, beliefs, have a modern outlook and yet be a good Daughter in law who can bind the family together thru her caring and sensible approach.
And also that one must move ahead with times and take change in the stride.

A very sensible show, good characters and characterisations, and ofcourse a stupendous cast in sanaya and supriya  well supported by others, particularly anuj.

That such a nice show, one to which it is easy to relate to, is going off air so soon is indeed shocking. But that how the trp magic works.
But wish the show had not being pitted against the steady trp topper of 9 pm.

But must appreciate the makers for coming up with a fresh concept.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbat..Anita..

NoorLuvsSanaya Goldie
NoorLuvsSanaya
NoorLuvsSanaya

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Agree with u dear but we international fans can't do anythingDisapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbat

BillyJean. IF-Sizzlerz
BillyJean.
BillyJean.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayshaomar

Even if that happens, if they say to the PH your ending on September 12 then the PH will wrap up the story in the coming weeks, so even if they TRPs soar (hypothetically) the plug will still have to be pulled unfortunately

Sony are acting like they get TRPs as high as 3 etc and so CC is low..their highest is 1 something so they shouldnt really be complaining much
So so agree, SONY is a low TRp channel and look at their expectations!
Anyhow, as per me & Most fans here CC is definitely a good show and worth remembering!Smile
It kept a smile on my face while on air!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbat..Anita..

Go to top