JDJ Performance Rehearsal [*New* Vid add] - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Joseph_A

You-Tube vid. : [Little-bit better quality]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=T2LCfC7CFv8[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2LCfC7CFv8

Thanx a ton Bro. for posting this vid. This rehearsal part is so impressive...V can see their dedication. I M very very excited to see final version of this rehearsal part.😊
She is gorgeous as always in her natural looks !! ahh this rehearsal made me so excited for her actual performance !! It would be aweseome !! can't wait !! Best of luck Miss.irani <3 

Thanks for sharing :P
TFS😊
OMG can't wait...sooo excitedπŸ˜ƒ

LOL!! I thought we're not supposed to know the judges' decision until next week?!! LOL See, it was pre-decided like I said before!! :) They are doing good!! I just hope there is more dancing rather than lifts and twirls!! :)

Shreya
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

She is gorgeous as always in her natural looks !! ahh this rehearsal made me so excited for her actual performance !! It would be aweseome !! can't wait !! Best of luck Miss.irani <3 

Thanks for sharing :P

I am also impatiently waiting for final performance...πŸ˜› Hoping 1 more related seg in SBS😳
Originally posted by SIZZZLER

Thanx a ton Bro. for posting this vid. This rehearsal part is so impressive...V can see their dedication. I M very very excited to see final version of this rehearsal part.😊

Me too, bhai😳 Very excited  to see this Rehearsal part πŸ˜› I  think,they'll show performance glimpses from Thursday. Impatiently waiting for it.😊

Originally posted by SanayaIsBest

Excellent! 

...Because,Sanaya is associated here.😳
Sanaya wears this dress a lot 
She wore it for her interview with Gul and once 2 years back πŸ˜†
Thanks for the link Joseph...Thanksfully Sanaya is performing with Drashti only...judges took a good decision...eagerly waiting for the episode...😳
Thanks for posting.

Cant wait to see the actual performance πŸ˜›

When is it ?