Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Why do u love SwaRon...?? :) :) (Page 5)

JJ_Holic IF-Rockerz
JJ_Holic
JJ_Holic

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
The reason i love swaron is simple they are unique
Never have i ever seen a couple like this
Ek ladka jo ekladki se itna pyaar karta ho ki even after so many insults thrown at him he never stopes loving her infact his love grows stronger each second
Ek ladki jo ek ladke se pyaar to karti hai par shaayad khud bhi nhi jaanti,jo naa to khus use accept karti hai naa hi yeh chaahti hai ki wo kisi aur ka ho
Ek ladka aur Ladki whose love is beyond Imagination and words jinki love story jitni unique hai utni hi khoobsurat bhi
I Love them because they are SWARON

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

-bLEu98- IF-Dazzler
-bLEu98-
-bLEu98-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Well how can you not love SwaRon! Everything about them is so unique and so profoundly romantic. It's not only the aggression, passion, moments of tension, LLHH- it's the deep love and mutual respect that lies within.

Who thought a college diva would actually fall for that guy who pursued her for two years, the one she labelled a stalker? The one whom everyone regarded as a weak, timid, loser.
Who thought that a cute looking thin boy whom nobody noticed would eventually win the love and respect of the girl he worships and constantly gets rejected?

Swayam dealt with Sharon's tantrums with patience but he never let go of his self-respect. Not the macho man, but he proved to be manlier than all the muscle men.
Sharon is perhaps the most honest character I've seen- yes she did hide her feelings for Swayam all the time, but that's her defence mechanism. When it comes to conveying her opinion, she doesn't give a rat's ass about what the world thinks of her.

The best thing about SwaRon is how the two characters transformed and blossomed into more responsible, matured individuals, and the fact that they have actually been with each other through thick and thin instead of making rhetorical promises. More than words, their actions speak.

PS: Sorry for such a long post: but it's SwaRon after all.Smile

_Deepika_

snehaswaron77 Goldie
snehaswaron77
snehaswaron77

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Reserved
Magical_NaiRan IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_NaiRan
Magical_NaiRan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Hope swaron remains same like befor ein the coming days...and i also hope their loves become more stronggBig smile

_Deepika_

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Is anybody allowed to say they don't but in a non-bashing way?! LOLErmm
shivheena123 Senior Member
shivheena123
shivheena123

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Swaron, to me, Swaron is the example of what you call true love. The love that can survive through thick and thin. That love that will remain, whether both of them agree to it or not.

I fell in love with Swaron ever since the secret admirer parts. Being honest, I wasn't much of a Swaron fan before that, although I did like them. But after the secret admirer track was introduced, I completely went mad for Swaron. Especially the secret corridor scene which completely killed me. Swaron is not just a couple name. It defines love.

Swaron is Swayam and Sharon. Swayam, the adorable lover boy of St. Louis. Sharon the hot and gorgeous diva of St. Louis. Who knew that one day, their hearts would lead to the same destination. That destination known as love. Their love was eternal and there was a connection from the start, although Sharon never believed it, it was there. Swaron is a name engraved in my heart. 

Every time i get a small glance of them, i can't help but have a big smile on my face. When they laugh, I laugh. When they cry, I cry with them. When they dance, my heart dances with them. They are perfect in the cutest and sweetest moments as well as the hurtful painful moments. They are a dream couple. They are mature, yet there innocence peaks through their eyes. They are so beautiful and whether they believe it or not, perfect for each other.

Swaron is a couple that I would have never imagined a regualar tv show having. They are unique and have a great love story. All the way from their firstdance together, through the boat scene in the trip, and their first date, every step of the way, their compatibility kept increasing. The more I write, the more I have to say.

So i will leave it at this not. Swaron consists of two of the most perfect lovebirds. Swaron was, is, and will always be in my heart. I adore every moment they have together and I simply love Swaron.

Edited by shivheena123 - 21 August 2013 at 11:28am

_Deepika_

Go to top