Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Why do u love SwaRon...?? :) :) (Page 4)

damonTVDrocks Senior Member
damonTVDrocks
damonTVDrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Do I really have to tell the reason??? Isn't it obvious to love them!! Embarrassed No one can resist their charm! At least we SwaRonians!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi_swaron_Deepika_

sakshi.ekansh IF-Sizzlerz
sakshi.ekansh
sakshi.ekansh

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
edited Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

Magical_NaiRan IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_NaiRan
Magical_NaiRan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Deepu Di thanks for dis awesomee postttHug

ya i m very sad with the track abt swaron...as we saw all happy moments between them...it is getting diffiicult for me to see dis tack
i hope everything will be good for swaron
fingers crossedOuch

_Deepika_

addicted_love Senior Member
addicted_love
addicted_love

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Awesome post !!!   Smile

About 1.5 yrs back I was randomly surfing the tv channels when I stopped on channel v. It was d3 airing at that time. It was the shivam's party and after that swaron breakdown scene. I had never watched the show before. All I knew about the show was that DID 2 winner and ex- contestant are the lead of the show ... and all this I knew beacuse of my best friend who used to watch d3 beacuse of the dances and would continously praise about the dances.
So that day I decided to watch it and see for myself.
In that episode swayam and sharon were crying their heart out. I dint know who swayam was or who sharon was ... I dint even know that they both too are the lead of the show... all I saw that day was a breakdown of 2 ppl I had nvr seen before in my life.
The way they were crying and the way swayam had said a dialouge " kab tak jhoot boloonga, pyaar karta hoon mai tumse ". I just fell in love with them. The way shantanu and sneha were acting out that scene. It made me want to go and meet them once and congratulate them on being such brilliant actors. That one scene made me realize the depth and passion of swaron's love for each other. Smile
I just kept wondering how could a guy love a girl so much ??!
I was so mesmerised that I then wanted to know more about them. Who they were , what kind of charachter they had in the show.?!
Within no time I got engrossed to the show. And my sole reason to watch the show became swaron. I then opened youtube and within no time watched all the episodes from starting. And I realised that my first impression about swaron being deep and passionate was absolutely correct , they truly are unique and amazing Smile
So since then I have been hooked to the show Smile
Love swaron always !!! Heart

_Deepika_

sadafarsha IF-Rockerz
sadafarsha
sadafarsha

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Swaron haaye Day Dreamingnaam hi itna unique hai 
Toh lovestory kitni unique hogi 
I just luv them alooot i dont have any reason to luv them
Dont know when they touched my heart and became part of my lyf 
I really really really luv them alooot 
Wanna see so many intense romantic scenes and dances of swaron haaye swaronland Day Dreaming

swathi_swaron_Deepika_

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
First of all Deepu...this post couldnt have been more timlier...but when u ask a SwaRon fan why do u luv SwaRon - the first reaction u get is a special smile that makes its way all by its own...bcoz if u ask me - SwaRon for me define Romance ... SwaRon is another term for the word love...Swaron is the meaning of Pehla Nasha...its a neverending list...
Embarrassed
SwaRon is not ur usual run of the mill...SwaRon is when the breeze informed Swayam that his Siren Sharon was on her way, SwaRon is what a jealous Sharon with all her attitude and grumpiness couldnt resist showing if Swayam were to dance with another girl in her presence, Swaron is the Secret Admirer for whom it didnt matter as much that Sharon didnt know that the gifts she was recieving were from Swayam as the sparkle in her eyes when she knew sumone loved her so much ...Swaron is the girl who decided to leave her loverboy even when she knew no one could love her more - simply bcoz she felt then that she couldnt match up to his ardour...SwaRon for me is the unassuming boy next door who was written off long ago but who made sure that he made the girl of his dreams fall in love with him in his unique style and SwaRon for me is the Diva with the angel's heart who truely valued the luv that she got from her guy that inverse to the beginning when her wish was his command, she today has no qualms in admitting that equally so his wish is her command too...Why do i love SwaRon...bcoz for me as for many Swaronians who will agree ...SwaRon is indeed Love Smile

paro1311_Deepika_

-Vishaka- IF-Stunnerz
-Vishaka-
-Vishaka-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
mere Mr. Shikhawat toh tension and intensity ke guru hai Embarrassed

_Deepika_

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs