Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paro1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

i so agree to this cause...there were many point when we thought enough...he cant love her now...but he never gave up😊

[/QUOTE]

swaron are trully stuff of fairytales😊
Yet so believable.
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
res

unres

Swaron

Hope i could define any single moment that made me fall for them. The characters made me love them individually but for me and we swaronians are incomplete without each other.. here one defines the calm than other defines the aggressiveness.. one defines the decisions from heart so other defines the cold war between brain and heart.. one defines fire then the other does ice.. 
if a person who wrote the quote "Opposite attracts" would meet me (now probably in heaven) i would defo thank him and would appreciate him for his universal truth.. yes the opposites do attract each other not to be driven towards them but to bind them forever sometimes.. so does our Swaron do...

SwaRon the two names when spoken sounds like have made to take forever together,, isnt it?? speak once again with me..
"SwaRon"..

haina???  

The each  moment that passes makes me fall for them again and again... (no no swayam ka dialogue nahi churaya maine😉 sach hai ye).. 
it has been a gradual and time taken love story which has been given enough time to trust each other, to rely on each other and to love each other rather than just go straight and say I Love You, coz whenever they say these three magical words it seems heaven.. thats what make me fall for them again... 

Swaron was is and will always be epitome of love and i am sure umm actually i know i would keep falling for them again and again each passing sec... 

Love You Forever SwaRon

P.S- keep repeating the exercise of chanting SwaRon.. its blissful.. believe me.. try once more

❤️SwaRon❤️

didu 🤗... aap mere fav ho...As usual an amzing post...  i am sorry for writing this long and still lame but sacchiii .. god promise i took more than half an hour to write... aaraam aaraam se likha.. Wanted to write more but aapse daant nahi khaani na... love you.. 🤗

my didu rocks 

Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 10 years ago
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love swaron bcs of swayam and sharon, their intensity, passion, love, pain everything but right now after confession i am in love with swaron "simplicity"
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Vishaka45

dint remaimber any such moment when i fall for swaron...no doubt with each and every moment they make me fall more and more...its all about swaron magic 😳

they are unique couple in tellywood with loving nature and sizzling chemistry...
Swaron redefine the love

so true...we fall for them every momentEmbarrassed
damonTVDrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Do I really have to tell the reason??? Isn't it obvious to love them!! 😳 No one can resist their charm! At least we SwaRonians!!😊
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Deepu Di thanks for dis awesomee posttt🤗

ya i m very sad with the track abt swaron...as we saw all happy moments between them...it is getting diffiicult for me to see dis tack
i hope everything will be good for swaron
fingers crossed
addicted_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post !!!   😊

About 1.5 yrs back I was randomly surfing the tv channels when I stopped on channel v. It was d3 airing at that time. It was the shivam's party and after that swaron breakdown scene. I had never watched the show before. All I knew about the show was that DID 2 winner and ex- contestant are the lead of the show ... and all this I knew beacuse of my best friend who used to watch d3 beacuse of the dances and would continously praise about the dances.
So that day I decided to watch it and see for myself.
In that episode swayam and sharon were crying their heart out. I dint know who swayam was or who sharon was ... I dint even know that they both too are the lead of the show... all I saw that day was a breakdown of 2 ppl I had nvr seen before in my life.
The way they were crying and the way swayam had said a dialouge " kab tak jhoot boloonga, pyaar karta hoon mai tumse ". I just fell in love with them. The way shantanu and sneha were acting out that scene. It made me want to go and meet them once and congratulate them on being such brilliant actors. That one scene made me realize the depth and passion of swaron's love for each other. 😊
I just kept wondering how could a guy love a girl so much ??!
I was so mesmerised that I then wanted to know more about them. Who they were , what kind of charachter they had in the show.?!
Within no time I got engrossed to the show. And my sole reason to watch the show became swaron. I then opened youtube and within no time watched all the episodes from starting. And I realised that my first impression about swaron being deep and passionate was absolutely correct , they truly are unique and amazing 😊
So since then I have been hooked to the show 😊
Love swaron always !!! ❤️
sadafarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Swaron haaye naam hi itna unique hai 
Toh lovestory kitni unique hogi 
I just luv them alooot i dont have any reason to luv them
Dont know when they touched my heart and became part of my lyf 
I really really really luv them alooot 
Wanna see so many intense romantic scenes and dances of swaron haaye swaronland 
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First of all Deepu...this post couldnt have been more timlier...but when u ask a SwaRon fan why do u luv SwaRon - the first reaction u get is a special smile that makes its way all by its own...bcoz if u ask me - SwaRon for me define Romance ... SwaRon is another term for the word love...Swaron is the meaning of Pehla Nasha...its a neverending list...
😳
SwaRon is not ur usual run of the mill...SwaRon is when the breeze informed Swayam that his Siren Sharon was on her way, SwaRon is what a jealous Sharon with all her attitude and grumpiness couldnt resist showing if Swayam were to dance with another girl in her presence, Swaron is the Secret Admirer for whom it didnt matter as much that Sharon didnt know that the gifts she was recieving were from Swayam as the sparkle in her eyes when she knew sumone loved her so much ...Swaron is the girl who decided to leave her loverboy even when she knew no one could love her more - simply bcoz she felt then that she couldnt match up to his ardour...SwaRon for me is the unassuming boy next door who was written off long ago but who made sure that he made the girl of his dreams fall in love with him in his unique style and SwaRon for me is the Diva with the angel's heart who truely valued the luv that she got from her guy that inverse to the beginning when her wish was his command, she today has no qualms in admitting that equally so his wish is her command too...Why do i love SwaRon...bcoz for me as for many Swaronians who will agree ...SwaRon is indeed Love 😊
-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mere Mr. Shikhawat toh tension and intensity ke guru hai 😳