Why do u love SwaRon...?? :) :)

Posted: 10 years ago

Hello My dear SwaRonians🤗

How have you been?Great...good...not good...bad...!!I know ...when we all were enjoying the heavenly romantic moments of Swayam and Sharon as a beautiful couple...

SwaRonians have dreamed about such moments in last two years...they seemed like a distant dream...but today when we witnessed a boy and a girl...made for each other...mad for each other ...stealing their moments of love ...it was blissful...

...sudden change of track gave us a shock...so many of us are loving the track...as it will make Swayam and Sharon's love stronger..after all true love passes all tests of time...

Few of us are heart broken to see Sharon's reaction...we want SwaRon dates to be more planned ...not rushed...many hopes...many dreams...many desires...surrounded by SwaRon..SwaRon..SwaRon...

SwaRon...the epitome of love...a guy with golden heart ...a princess who has kept a shield of arrogance on her face ...just to protect herself from the ruthless outer world...she denied his love ...he never gave up on her...he saw the simple lovable girl behind the Diva...she half opened the doors of her heart for him ..with time he became the emperor of her heart ...

Swayam and Sharon together SwaRon..the fairytale pair...why do you love them so much...why not any other telly couple..why SwaRon...

Share your day of love...when you fell in love with SwaRon...😳

Share ur views...or shall i say ..share ur love for SwaRon ❤️Feel free to discuss scenes ...their beautiful lines ...songs...dances...in short discuss everything about SwaRon😃

SwaRon SwaRon ❤️...touch wood

ps- Please dont mention things u dont like abt current track...only why u love SWARON😊...and what do u want to see in future for SwaRon

Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
i love each n every scene of swaron from starting till now...
itna deewangi hai ki har dialogue yaad hai...
infinite times dekha hai each n every scene..
swaron ke bina mera koi bhi din start n end nahi hota hai... 
I don't love them.
Bcoz for me
swaron=love.

guys discuss swaron scenes ..be active
guys kaun sa scene discuss kare... 

Reserved

Unreserved

Two years back just randomly the channel I first time saw the Swaron scene where Swayam said "Your wish is my command "  and that very moment I fell in love with them after that just couldn't stop loving them. 

Past years we have gone through various up and downs.
and it was just now that swaron were getting it's due... but. .

SWARON were and will always remain special. . They are a meaning of true love... every scene of them is magical. ..apart from all that as there scenea are no comparision.

One important which I would draw light on... being in the early years of the youth... getting an correct impact is highly recommended. ..

When the time swaron trial relationship had begun. .all over the youth the trend had begun ...trust me it has..Swaron began and taught us the new generation the meaning of true love..in every aspect. .. be it trust, love, passuion, understanding, maturity and every single shade of love and has a wide positive effect. If cvs are reading this I would request not to plz spoil it and prove every single emotion of us wrong.  Swaron has a great impact..don't let all get crashed in such a way that love and friendship will vanish from the hearts of many.
Edited by Nehal92 - 10 years ago
SMELL THE COFFEE SHARON.. THIS IS SWAYAM THE LOVERBOY
Reserved.
Unres.

"dil dhadhakta hai Sharon Sharon kehta hai,
tum aane vaali ho yeh shochke bechain humesha rehta hai."

SO with this dialogues my crazy journey of being Swaronian started.❤️
I used to like D3 but then lost interest, but this promo made me really excited about this show.
And with this I don't even remember if I ever missed a single D3 episode specially SwaRon scene.
Everything is so magical about this couple.
They are so simple yet no one can defeat their uniqueness.
Be it Swayam undying and passionate love for Sharon or Sharon's constant denial and fighting with her inner voice.
The golden period for this couple started when they became friends again.
When Sharon only trusted Swayam and she wanted Swayam to trust her and share his feelings with her.
Then followed their passionate scenes and dances and finally we got the most beautiful confession ever.❤️
One thing about SwaRon they do things differently and that's what made me click with them.
Seriously I have never been so crazy about a telly couple but VruShan made me fall for them badly.

For me SwaRon is going to be the story that I am going to cherish forever even after the show ends.
For me SwaRon=Love

Love SwaRon
Love VruShan.
A big thank you to Shantanu Maheshwari and Vrushika Mehta for giving their 100% and potraying this couple so naturally.❤️

Edited by VruShan_SwaRon - 10 years ago
JITNA TUM DOOR JAOGI UTNA HEE MEIN TUMHE APNE PASS PULL KARUNGA!!!!!
I love ur son mr shekhawat my fav scene.