Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

didn't u think so please read and share ur views (Page 4)

ArshiR IF-Dazzler
ArshiR
ArshiR

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Well definately if Sarun cnt come toghtr doesn't mean dat the Sp people hab rite to pick out any actor/actresses & name the show IPK ek bar phir...dat's disheartenin Cry
i dnt want to bash SP or Gul or anyothr ppl related to whoevr decided to chng the name to season too alrite but its not done whn they try & sell der shws in IPK name & call it they r makin a brand or smthng... ITS NT JUST rite!!
& do u think the comin she will stand to our expectation i say NO
let me tell u a rsn m out of india, i dnt watch hindi seriels i dnt lyk many of 'em but IPK did sm magic & m here makin new frens & all, IPK is a soul & bunch of happiness for mw so, so if SP tries to buy it IT"S NOT HAPPENING Angry

Prim_123 IF-Rockerz
Prim_123
Prim_123

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepunadim

Originally posted by prim123

Originally posted by ipkviewer

PS: I was trying to post below into other one where a newbie/mid talking about telegraph interview but it got closed by the time I finished typing. Since its partly relevant here, I am copying the same
</div>

<div>It is so obvious even for a non interactive person like me that this massive IPK fandom has split into atleast 10 groups and also is obvious by now what Barun and Sanaya are. People still like to take pleasure in blaming and mocking which is pathetic. Cant imagine people forming and sticking to their opinions in an illogical way and also going to an extent wishing ill for actors.

Rest what I wanted to share is already indicated by quite a few folks already here and will conclude with below.

The way story was taken forward since Contract marriage, there is nothing to be shown really after re-marriage and Shyam's infamous revelation. Just as the cast and crew must have realized the real essence of the concept is over and willing to work further for their own reasons and for financial support but not with a passion on the character they are playing, audience should also get convinced this fact. We are sitting in conditioned rooms and enjoying the magic in our personal times. But for people who are on the other side of the spectrum, things are different and they go thru completely different experiences. When I see people whining about losing the show, it sounds like just because we like our childhood days, person wanting to not grow older and stay in childhood for life.

Do people really think SP shutdown the show just for sake of so-called spamming? I am surprised.

i really like this 10 groups opinionSmile... so true this forum is nt a forun nymore.. just a war zoneUnhappy
some r Sanaya fan, some r barun fan, some sarun fan, some IPK fan, some Arnav fans, some khushi fans, some Arshi' fan ,some ipk2 fans etc etc etc.. i think i missed 2 fan groupsLOL
its really annoying to see ppl bashing d actors may be it barun or sanaya.. i cant just stand.. everytym mocking thier shows or movies.. i just do onething dat is reportingOuch.. wht cn u do othr than this... yeah today i saw all baun Fb pages r blockedAngryY??? its really get irritating day by day
i think the other 2 fan groups are one lakshmi fandom and other one is om prakash fandomROFL true yaar .. i used get irritated alot.. now Im laughing at these people ignorance and childish nature ..seriously after some days im afraid if our ipk forum would become like metal asylum..
no offenceTongue

hey sorry one Edit ..when did ipk2 fandom forme ???? sorry then im in only 9 groups... not 10ROFL

ohh u made me loughROFL.. IPK2 fangroup is under construction u dont knowLOLi dont know to which group i belong toConfused.. i should be from either laxmi or OP/HP fan groupWink... i want to see a cracking chemistry betwn Laxmi nd OP/JP/HP in IPK3/4/5... i hope Sp wil fulfil my dis dream atleastWink

good choiceThumbs UpWink..its better to be a fan of lakshmi or OP than SaRun .. seriously its literally torture to be a SaRun fan (barun and sanaya fan) among these barun fans and sanaya fans .. to come out of stress i started like laughing for no reasonROFL ..i think i would be the first patient in our asylumROFL..i hope your dream comes true one dayLOL..SP listen to the fans another demandROFL

vry true.. its become really untolarable now being a Sarun fanUnhappy.. u cant even open a single topic related to barun or sanaya.. mocking, bashing , tauting ove flows evry where!! barun haters keep on saying same things from decmber nd sanya haters r no differnt.. nw its betr to be fan of othrs lyk laxmi or op/jpLOL
P.s : for d new demand to see laxop(laxmi+op) jodi togethr i think both of us should strt spamming SPWink

true!! i know some barun fans and sanaya fans(Few fans, cant tell their names)..they will be like waiting to mock eachother ..as if their motive is to bash other actor not to love their favorite actor .. i wish they learn some manners from their favorite actor Angry..

yeahhh lets do it .. lets start our spamming SP to show the chemistry of lakshmi and OPROFL

U r so right.. some ppl here really enjoy bashing d actors.. it becomes a habit of thm.. seriously they should learn some mannrs. If thre is a post related to ipk thre is hardly a few commnts bt if d post related to some topic which can be used for actor bashng thre wl b no of commts mocking actors nd thier projects.. dats y i told its nt a ipk forum ny more.. ppl here like to fight rathr than discussing abt ipk... god bless dis forum...bcoz its becoming so messy day by day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepz_SI.BS

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
@TM not to offend you but a general statement .

Everytime barun's interview comes we get the similar reactions. some people look too much into the lines and the words and read between the lines like they did in past by reading his eyes , some say he keeps changing the statements if he uses different words to convey the same thing, some people say that now sarun is impossible just becoz of barun but they don't take into comsideration that other IPK cats are also already busy and moved on from IPK,  some take everything too seriously even if he said something jokingly and make a mountain out of mole etc etc . its getting repetative and boring as the usual people say usual things.

What I don't get is why can't everyone take his interviews in the same way as they take other IPK casts actions and  interview when they are justified like contradictory statements were given considering the situations at that time and now, changed preference regarding roles were becoz may be role is not what was portrayed in the script, bold statements becoz of honesty and straight forward ness and some gets blamed on media for twisting the words and some get justified saying it was a joke etc.

I enjoy his interviews like i do of my other favourites and I do 't mind people having different opinions but please be a little more creative and not boring LOL and don't take my 2nd para as bashing for someone it's just my opinion and given as an example in general.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkviewer

Go to top