Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

didn't u think so please read and share ur views (Page 3)

Prim_123 IF-Rockerz
Prim_123
Prim_123

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkviewer

PS: I was trying to post below into other one where a newbie/mid talking about telegraph interview but it got closed by the time I finished typing. Since its partly relevant here, I am copying the same

It is so obvious even for a non interactive person like me that this massive IPK fandom has split into atleast 10 groups and also is obvious by now what Barun and Sanaya are. People still like to take pleasure in blaming and mocking which is pathetic. Cant imagine people forming and sticking to their opinions in an illogical way and also going to an extent wishing ill for actors.

Rest what I wanted to share is already indicated by quite a few folks already here and will conclude with below.

The way story was taken forward since Contract marriage, there is nothing to be shown really after re-marriage and Shyam's infamous revelation. Just as the cast and crew must have realized the real essence of the concept is over and willing to work further for their own reasons and for financial support but not with a passion on the character they are playing, audience should also get convinced this fact. We are sitting in conditioned rooms and enjoying the magic in our personal times. But for people who are on the other side of the spectrum, things are different and they go thru completely different experiences. When I see people whining about losing the show, it sounds like just because we like our childhood days, person wanting to not grow older and stay in childhood for life.

Do people really think SP shutdown the show just for sake of so-called spamming? I am surprised.

i really like this 10 groups opinionSmile... so true this forum is nt a forun nymore.. just a war zoneUnhappy
some r Sanaya fan, some r barun fan, some sarun fan, some IPK fan, some Arnav fans, some khushi fans, some Arshi' fan ,some ipk2 fans etc etc etc.. i think i missed 2 fan groupsLOL
its really annoying to see ppl bashing d actors may be it barun or sanaya.. i cant just stand.. everytym mocking thier shows or movies.. i just do onething dat is reportingOuch.. wht cn u do othr than this... yeah today i saw all baun Fb pages r blockedAngry Y??? its really get irritating day by day

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkviewerdeepz_SI.BSangrybread

ipkviewer Senior Member
ipkviewer
ipkviewer

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepunadim

PS: I was trying to post below into other one where a newbie/mid talking about telegraph interview but it got closed by the time I finished typing. Since its partly relevant here, I am copying the same

It is so obvious even for a non interactive person like me that this massive IPK fandom has split into atleast 10 groups and also is obvious by now what Barun and Sanaya are. People still like to take pleasure in blaming and mocking which is pathetic. Cant imagine people forming and sticking to their opinions in an illogical way and also going to an extent wishing ill for actors.

Rest what I wanted to share is already indicated by quite a few folks already here and will conclude with below.

The way story was taken forward since Contract marriage, there is nothing to be shown really after re-marriage and Shyam's infamous revelation. Just as the cast and crew must have realized the real essence of the concept is over and willing to work further for their own reasons and for financial support but not with a passion on the character they are playing, audience should also get convinced this fact. We are sitting in conditioned rooms and enjoying the magic in our personal times. But for people who are on the other side of the spectrum, things are different and they go thru completely different experiences. When I see people whining about losing the show, it sounds like just because we like our childhood days, person wanting to not grow older and stay in childhood for life.

Do people really think SP shutdown the show just for sake of so-called spamming? I am surprised.
when i read that ipk forum split into 10 groups atleat.. it cracked me upLOL .. to think im in all groups is funny ROFL ..yeah but true im in all groups heheEmbarrassed  ..so yeah i liked your points ..even i thought ipk lost its charm after re-marriage and shyam revelation .. insted of showing that sheetal crap they should hav shown how khushi became idependent .. in hurry they showed mrs India competition like a school function Tongue .. but onething i cant agree with you yaar .. maybe its work for evryone in that crew and cast .. but for lot of ppl like me ..ipk is a magical saga ...Smile

:) Thanks.
before anyone gets wrong signal, I adored IPK and ArShi literally as a part of my life and I am still in that lala land. But I also like to think from perspective of other people so we can understand situation better and not to come to a conclusion and also not to expect things for our own reasons.
I meant (may not be a good example) more in terms of- we put in our best in every project we do (as in IPK crew/cast) be that project can turn hugely profitable or can get scraped. However, for stakeholders (as in audience of IPK) they always like to see project running successful ever.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prim_123deepz_SI.BS

deepz_SI.BS IF-Rockerz
deepz_SI.BS
deepz_SI.BS

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prim123

i really like this 10 groups opinionSmile... so true this forum is nt a forun nymore.. just a war zoneUnhappy
some r Sanaya fan, some r barun fan, some sarun fan, some IPK fan, some Arnav fans, some khushi fans, some Arshi' fan ,some ipk2 fans etc etc etc.. i think i missed 2 fan groupsLOL
its really annoying to see ppl bashing d actors may be it barun or sanaya.. i cant just stand.. everytym mocking thier shows or movies.. i just do onething dat is reportingOuch.. wht cn u do othr than this... yeah today i saw all baun Fb pages r blockedAngry Y??? its really get irritating day by day
i think the other 2 fan groups  are one lakshmi fandom and other one is om prakash fandomROFL  true yaar .. i used get irritated alot.. now Im laughing at these people ignorance and childish nature ..seriously after some days im afraid if our ipk forum  would  become like mental asylum.. 
no offenceTongue

hey sorry one Edit ..when did ipk2 fandom form ???? sorry then im in only 9 groups... not 10 ROFL

Edited by deepunadim - 19 August 2013 at 2:22pm

ipkviewerPrim_123

Prim_123 IF-Rockerz
Prim_123
Prim_123

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

i think the other 2 fan groups  are one lakshmi fandom and other one is om prakash fandomROFL  true yaar .. i used get irritated alot.. now Im laughing at these people ignorance and childish nature ..seriously after some days im afraid if our ipk forum  would  become like metal asylum.. 
no offenceTongue

hey sorry one Edit ..when did ipk2 fandom forme ???? sorry then im in only 9 groups... not 10 ROFL

ohh u made me loughROFL.. IPK2 fangroup is under construction u dont knowLOL i dont know to which group i belong toConfused.. i should be from either laxmi or OP/HP fan groupWink... i want to see a cracking chemistry betwn Laxmi nd OP/JP/HP in  IPK3/4/5... i hope Sp wil fulfil my dis dream atleastWink

Edited by prim123 - 19 August 2013 at 1:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepz_SI.BS

deepz_SI.BS IF-Rockerz
deepz_SI.BS
deepz_SI.BS

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

i think the other 2 fan groups  are one lakshmi fandom and other one is om prakash fandomROFL  true yaar .. i used get irritated alot.. now Im laughing at these people ignorance and childish nature ..seriously after some days im afraid if our ipk forum  would  become like metal asylum.. 
no offenceTongue

hey sorry one Edit ..when did ipk2 fandom forme ???? sorry then im in only 9 groups... not 10 ROFL

ohh u made me loughROFL.. IPK2 fangroup is under construction u dont knowLOL i dont know to which group i belong toConfused.. i should be from either laxmi or OP/HP fan groupWink... i want to see a cracking chemistry betwn Laxmi nd OP/JP/HP in  IPK3/4/5... i hope Sp wil fulfil my dis dream atleastWink
good choice  Thumbs UpWink ..its better to be a fan of lakshmi or OP than  SaRun .. seriously its literally torture to be a SaRun fan (barun and sanaya fan) among these barun fans and sanaya fans .. to come out of stress i started like laughing for no reasonROFL  ..i think i would be the first patient in our asylumROFL..i hope your dream comes true one day LOL ..SP listen to the fans another demandROFL

Edited by deepunadim - 19 August 2013 at 2:12pm

Prim_123

Prim_123 IF-Rockerz
Prim_123
Prim_123

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged

no offenceTongue

good choice  Thumbs UpWink ..its better to be a fan of lakshmi or OP than  SaRun .. seriously its literally torture to be a SaRun fan (barun and sanaya fan) among these barun fans and sanaya fans .. to come out of stress i started like laughing for no reasonROFL  ..i think i would be the first patient in our asylumROFL..i hope your dream comes true one day LOL ..SP listen to the fans another demandROFL

vry true.. its become really untolarable now being a Sarun fanUnhappy.. u  cant even open a single topic related to barun or sanaya.. mocking, bashing , tauting ove flows evry where!! barun haters keep on saying same things from decmber nd sanya haters r no differnt.. nw its betr to be fan of othrs lyk laxmi or op/jpLOL
P.s : for d new demand to see laxop(laxmi+op) jodi togethr i think both of us should strt spamming SPWink

Edited by prim123 - 20 August 2013 at 12:32am

abayancedeepz_SI.BS

ky.chandratre Goldie
ky.chandratre
ky.chandratre

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hirahira186

u know everything is possible, wat if we have a tv show with sarun and it is only aired on sat or sun, means once in a week, we would be happy wont we, challo onc in a week but they would come together na.

possible ye sub hum (fan) ko lagta hai lekin Barun use tv karna nahi nahi to koi bhi actor itna popular show chodta nahi. channel ne uske saath bahout meeting ki thi lekin wo maana nahi.

muze bhi lagta hai sarun together show karne chahiye hope so future mai jub film nahi chali to wapis tv pe aa jayega
deepz_SI.BS IF-Rockerz
deepz_SI.BS
deepz_SI.BS

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged

no offenceTongue

vry true.. its become really untolarable now being a Sarun fanUnhappy.. u  cant even open a single topic related to barun or sanaya.. mocking, bashing , tauting ove flows evry where!! barun haters keep on saying same things from decmber nd sanya haters r no differnt.. nw its betr to be fan of othrs lyk laxmi or op/jpLOL
P.s : for d new demand to see laxop(laxmi+op) jodi togethr i think both of us should strt spamming SPWink
true!! i know some barun fans and sanaya fans(Few fans, cant tell their names)..they will be like waiting to mock eachother ..as if their motive is to bash other actor not to love their favorite actor .. i wish they learn some manners from their favorite actor Angry..  

yeahhh lets do it .. lets start our spamming  SP to show the chemistry of lakshmi and OP  ROFL

Prim_123

Go to top