India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

didn't u think so please read and share ur views

arsneh IF-Sizzlerz
arsneh
arsneh

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
till yesterday i was too bashing sp and demanding for the name change but i after reading barun's interview taken by t2 i don't think it is possible to get any television show with sarun at least now or coming some years as barun has clearly mentioned that he didn't want to work 12hours a day so till the time he changes his mind it is not possible so why should we are blaming and bashing only sp now
who is just following coorporate rule and investing in a show which is successful he is trying to make ipk a brandname which also ipk's achivement so we are getting angry for it. if we can support all other people related to ipk then why not sp when he had done evrythng fans demanded for eg.
1. ending show with sarun
2. rerun of ipk
3.ipk 2 i agree it is totally different but u also know that it was impossible with sarun but still we kept reqsting him and sp had given it the he can give
        please think if ipk 2is also sucess than we can demand thm ipk 3with same cast and may b possibly with sarun bt if we will oppose this season may b name would change as well as shows concept too bt the hope of getting ipk with sarun too as it is not possible at least this whole year thn after that do u think fans power will b so much that after getting continous bashing sp will bring it again
one more thng din't u think all this fans reaction wl affect barun's impression and carrear in wrong way if not thn please read his t2 interview as he clearly said not to trouble newspaper much bcoz i am very sure he knows how gul,sp are bashed by his fans and may b he didn't want tht so it is my kind rqst to barun's ardent fans tht we can suppprt barun in many ways and it is not necessary for that we bash others as some timea extra love is harmful.which i and i am sure u also don't want
thts all i have to say please share wht u thnl abt it

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunFan92pallavisarkarabayanceAsherkibiwimirajdd1959saima4744momo121shillu.arshi

saima4744 IF-Rockerz
saima4744
saima4744

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
agree with u ear.
I also red his intr he said do not truble the news papers.
he is honest with us it is our view that we want to see  the sarun again but he have no
retrung back to small screen.
he can't do work 12 hr instead 15 day in a week.
so chill.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arsneh

ASRphanki IF-Dazzler
ASRphanki
ASRphanki

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
One thing..i wanna correct u ..
Dnt get newspaper into trouble means he was sayin as his fans follow journalists like Stuti nd other sources in large no.
He didnt meant kindly dont spam or bash them...for sarun or ipk2 as none of his individual fans are doing so...
He knws his fans follow otherr on people on social networking sites..
Obviously he didntwanted newspaper to get troubled by his fans consistently asking for info like wher he is shooting..pics nd such stuff..
I m saying so coz i knw his individual fans are crazy for whatever work he do...nd they want him to succeed in his
feild..rather than chanting Sarun..

Edited by arshi-pooja - 19 August 2013 at 3:21am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_CrazeBarunFan92metaphor4farha_ipkkndsimran04eyesonme.SobtiLicious.RizArshiangrybreadMastMalang-Iruni-ArnieBoyBarun

arsneh IF-Sizzlerz
arsneh
arsneh

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi-pooja

Dnt get newspaper into trouble means he was sayin as his fans follow journalists like Stuti nd other sources in large no.
He didnt meant kindly dont spam or bash them...for sarun or ipk2 as none of his individual fans are doing so...
Obviously he didntwanted newspaper to get troubled by his fans consistently asking for info like wher he is shooting..pics nd such stuff..
I m saying so coz i knw his individual fans are crazy for whatever work he do...nd they want him to succeed in his
if individual fans just want his sucess and happiness thn why they are bashing sp and opposing ipk2

ky.chandratre

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Get this straight. Barun fans are NOT doing anything. We are not calling, nor spamming nor anything. SaRun fans are calling, spamming etc because they want IPK 3, change of title and all. Do not try to put the blame on us like last time Stern Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

metaphor4-Miss.Ruble-craziefandeeptha93songcouplesun_shine_girlanodaksgfan.Panache.MastMalang-Iruni-adithyan.SobtiLicious.angrybreadArnieBoyBarun

-Iruni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iruni-
-Iruni-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsneh

Originally posted by arshi-pooja

if individual fans just want his sucess and happiness thn why they are bashing sp and opposing ipk2

becoz Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Is Ours..
It's Our Arshi's Magic..
Sarun's Magic..
and the Name Belong to the Magical Cast..
that's the reason..
Don't drag Barun for every damn thing..
Can't he just give a interview peacefully..Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

metaphor4akv216Prim_123deepz_SI.BSangrybread.SobtiLicious.ArnieBoyBarun

-Iruni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iruni-
-Iruni-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Barun

Get this straight. Barun fans are NOT doing anything. We are not calling, nor spamming nor anything. SaRun fans are calling, spamming etc because they want IPK 3, change of title and all. Do not try to put the blame on us like last time Stern Smile

Ya True Don't Blame us..We re innocent..Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SobtiLicious.ArnieBoyBarun

deepz_SI.BS IF-Rockerz
deepz_SI.BS
deepz_SI.BS

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
IPK2 name change thing is NOT AT ALL RELATED TO BARUN .. yeah im a SaRun fan and one of the protesters.. i told this in many threads again telling this ..sarun cant come back in near future for sure .. its just we dont want that name becoz it hurts to see our IPK name with another cast thats it ... the problem is with that name not with with barun coming back and all .. and yeah barun fans are not involved in this ..only SaRun and IPK fans are involved in this protest  

and most of us stopped the protest now ..including me .. im just going to ignore that show .. 

Edited by deepunadim - 19 August 2013 at 11:07am

Prim_123

Go to top